Susan and John Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Susan, give your mother a little golden tablet!

Susan nodded. It certainly made life easier for her if her mother was kept happy. By now, Mr Macy was feeling inside Elizabeth's blouse without any objection. In another minute, her breasts were out of her blouse and Mr Macy pushed up her bra without any resistance. He complimented her on having such nice juicy melons. Elizabeth laughed again and cupped them in her hands to present them to Mr Macy, telling him he was a flatterer!

Even Susan was amazed at the speed with which Mr Macy operated. Even as she watched, Mr Macy had undressed himself, had her mother's panties off, had bunched up her skirt around her waist and was openly fondling her crotch. Her husband was just watching the events with a quiet smile. He didn't seem to mind and even appeared to approve it! What astonished Susan the most was that her mother was holding Mr Macy's cock in her hand and, without any encouragement, was stroking it.

As the effect of the pill on Susan was slowly decreasing, Susan was puzzled by the events. She was exhilarated at her mother's transformation, and could also see her father was now being wanked by Mary Macy and clearly enjoying it. Susan was just still worried about how far her mother was going. Mrs Macy smiled at her. She knew the young married woman was concerned by her mother. She told her :

- Don't worry, Susan, my husband is not going to fuck your mother!

Susan breathed a sigh of relief. Mrs Macy explained :

- Mr Gupta had left very strict instructions!

It had become clear over the months that no one did anything without first having received Mr Gupta's approval. Susan waited patiently as Mrs Macy spoke again.

- Mr Gupta has told us that we can enjoy your mother and father to a certain extent but, in no circumstances, is she to be fucked!

Susan nodded. She sensed there was more to come. There was. Mrs Macy continued,

- Mr Gupta intends to be the first one to fuck your mother and then Mr Rajeev and Mr Gopal!

Susan gasped :

- The three of them?

Mrs Macy nodded with an impish smile.

-Yes. Your mother obviously respects Mr Gupta very much and she also likes the wine and the tablets!

Susan had to agree. Mrs Macy finalized her explanation :

- Mr Gupta wants your mother fully satisfied. After Mr Gupta and his friends are finished with her, she will feel really well fucked!

There was no more for Susan to say but she did manage :

- What about my father and my husband John?

Mrs Macy had all the answers.

- Mr Gupta will allow your father to attend his wife's fucking. He will also let him have wine and tablets but hasn't said what will happen to him!

Susan asked timidly :

-And what about my own husband, Mrs Macy?

- You know that your husband likes to be Pretty Little Joan!

Susan nodded weakly and listened :

- Well, it has been decided that Joan will be made into an exceptionally pretty little girlie. And she will be our darling!

Elizabeth and her husband had been there for a week now although they had announced they had come just for an extended week end but neither Susan nor John complained. Following Mr Gupta's decision, John had to be permanently replaced by Joan. It was quite easy in the supermarket : John was reported ill with the swine flu and the interim was given officially to Joan. It was a bit strange that the pretty girl could so easily mould herself in John's habits. The general assumption was that Joan was much more friendly, open and caring than John. Mr Gupta noticed a reduction in the absentee rate and he started to think about making the change permanent!

For some reason, even Susan felt more at ease when Joan drove her home. She didn't feel threatened when Mr Gupta sent her home pantyless. The presence of Elizabeth seemed to arouse even her boss. Now Susan was summoned every day to his office and often twice in the same day. For the first time since she was working for him, Mr Gupta invited her to a restaurant...

Her boss had chosen an expensive place, The three kings' manor with one of the best table of the region. There was no large restaurant room there, just small rooms with lush furniture and several settees against the walls. It was typically a place where a boss would invite his secretary and fuck her on one of the settees. The walls were thick and the windows were orientated toward a large pond with water lilies, dragonflies and a few ducks. Even if Susan screamed aloud, nobody would notice!

Susan let Mr Gupta enter the dining room first, like a well educated submissive. She followed him closely to be at his disposal immediately. She was surprised to discover that two gentle men she knew now perfectly were waiting for their arrival : Mr Rajeev and Mr Gopal. She knew instantly that her pussy and her mouth would be intensively used during that lunch!

The two Indian men stood up to greet Mr Gupta and Susan. She was really perfectly trained as she advanced toward them, filling her lungs with air and pushing her tits forward to give them a better view on her breasts. She walked on tiptoes to give a more swaying appearance to her rocking hips. Even her bright smile seemed a direct wanton appeal : she could have had the words "FUCK ME" stencilled on her forehead.

Susan arrived in front of Mr Rajeev. She placed her arms around his neck while he encircled her waist with his large hands. She lifted her head toward him, offering him her mouth with her lips already parted. He took immediately possession of it, sending his tongue deep inside. Susan felt soon dizzy from the lack of air but she waited obediently until Rajeev released her from their kiss. A submissive like her wasn't allowed to take any liberties. She turned toward Mr Gopal, offering him her mouth as she had just done but he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. Susan was still in the same submissive, almost slavish mood. She knelt down in front of the second Indian man.

Susan was watching straight forward, not lifting an eye to watch mr Gopal's face. She didn't need it : she had his tumescent cock just in front of her eyes, its tip just a few inches from her mouth. She made it into a perfect O. She bent forward and let this magnificent cock enter her mouth in a single slow but endless shove. She remembered the first time Mr Macy had used her mouth in front of her husband : she had gagged helplessly and had been terribly afraid that John had found it all! Now her throat was fully tamed, perfectly able to accommodate the biggest and the longest cock of the men who visited her mouth!

Mr Gopal wanted a complete blow job : Susan continued to suck him until he exploded in her mouth, filling it with what felt like gallons of his cum... She pressed her lips around his cock, taking great care to milk him completely. When the last wads of his cum ceased to hit her tonsils only, she began to swallow it all! She was purring like a she cat in heat, proud to have received so elegantly all the cum of one of her masters without spilling a drop!

Mr Gupta contemplated her with pride : Susan was by far the most perfectly tamed slut in his power! With Elizabeth and a few other wenches, he could soon compare his situation with the prince Kyrhan in India, his model! He had a little gift for Susan He handed it to her. His gifts were precious to Susan's heart. She immediately opened the box, thanking him profusely. There was a long chain with a pendant that would hide just between her glorious breasts. Susan giggled when she realized what the pendant was! A year before, she would have blushed horribly : it was in the shape of a swollen cock with the balls under it! It was really magnificent. She removed the collar she was wearing, a gift of John for their first wedding anniversary, dumped it quite neglegently into her bag and arranged the new one around her neck. She thanked her master for that precious gift! She offered him her lips and he immediately covered her mouth with his!

Mr Gupta nodded affectionately and told Susan it was time to start the lunch. The three men took their seats while she dutifully remained standing. When she decided to sit down, between Mr Rajeev and Mr Gopal in front of her boss, Mr Gupta asked her to strip naked for their pleasure. She was appalled : certainly waiters would come in quite soon and see her naked! Mr Gupta saw her slight hesitation :

-Don't worry, pet : none of the waiters ever visit your supermarket! You'll be safe!

She was looking good enough to eat. Mr Gupta told her to get in the center of the room. The walls were completely covered with mirrors and the three men could watch her front and back. That suited perfectly Susan : she could see what she was doing but also what was being done to her and with her! Susan was wearing as usual an embroidered saree in the light blue hues. She peeled off her choli under which she didn't wear a bra and she let her glorious tits free with the pendant dangling proudly between them. They bounced briefly, celebrating their sudden freedom, and then stood perfectly still, a tribute to their firmness but also a treat for the men's eyes and soon for their hands and mouth. The three men quickly freed off their cocks out of their clothing while Susan let her saree fall to the floor before kicking out of her petticoat and g-string. In a single movement, Mr Gopal and Rajeev joined her on a settee. Each of them took one firm, perfect tit in his hand and began to gently lick it. Susan was legitimately proud of her glorious breasts. The two men started caressing her nipples with their tongues and massaging the rest of her breasts with their hands. She was so excited that her love juices dripped along her thighs, copiously, but she was quite aware that she wasn't able to reach even a minor climax that way.

Mr Rajeev squatted on his heels, slid his tongue into Susan's love hole and began lapping at her fresh juices, enjoying their delicious taste. She began to slowly hump her pussy against his face. He moved his tongue to her clit and she arched her back with a fervent scream. Her hissing turned to snorting and her legs clamped around his head; her body tensed and her ass was lifted off the bed, grinding her pussy into his face. Mr Gupta, just behind her, scooped with his fingers the thick dew that oozed from her pussy and coated his cock with it.

He moved to spoon behind Susan. With the rich cream he had put on his cock, he had no difficulty entering her sensitive ass. She was soon thrusting her ass back to meet each stroke of his cock. He had at that moment no more than two inches of his cock impaling her. Mr Gopal entered then into the fun, pushing his cock in a quite decided way into her love tunnel. She had never been double teamed in that way. Each time Gopal pushed into her pussy, she was impaled deeper on the cock ravaging her back passage. She was whinnying desperately but she made no movement to resist them...

Susan was delighted that Mr Gupta had taken the anal cherry of his "English Rose". Now she felt totally owned by him, that she belonged to him in any conceivable way. For her, the transfer of ownership from John had taken place at the moment he had entered her ass hole. She felt happy like a bride on her wedding day!

Susan was soon back to reality! She screamed aloud when both cocks skewered her completely : they were now embedded in both of her holes to the hilt. Her mind was reeling helplessly under the stress. She had never imagined that John's criminal acts would lead her to such wicked moments. Her ordeal wasn't finished, nonetheless, as she felt a hand turning her head to the side : it was Mr Rajeev, his feet on a low stool who guided his cock into her mouth. On the first time Mr Gupta had offered Susan to his two old friends, he had been so chivalrous and Susan had loved him for it, He had declined to take his turn fucking Susan but, this time, she wouldn't have understood if he hadn't entered in her first ever triple penetration. Susan felt now a complete woman and trusted Mr Gupta to lead her further on the road of carnal pleasure.

Susan was quite unable to protest with a big cock deep into her mouth. She was prisoner of a whirlwind of sensations, one of them a mounting pride of being able to service three very handsome and well endowed stallions together. She was nothing but a simple girl, a female and these three men had total leeway with her. She never even imagined to rebel. Now that she had seen her husband being buggered by Mary Macy and had buggered him herself, she was ready for anything even being fucked in front of her husband or offered to her own father!

The waiter found the three men quietly sitting at their places with a woman, embarrassed and humiliated but smiling happily in the middle of the room, with cum oozing from both her holes and a big wad of cum on her nose and her eyes. He made no comments but withdrew hastily to let the three guys enjoy that superb woman. He phoned to the cook, proposing him to come and watch the scene through one of the spy-holes. Maybe these clients would offer this pretty girl to the staff as a tip like the group two weeks before!

12