All Comments on 'Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 01'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nothing but a tease!

I think this story has a lot of potential but it was not realized in this chapter. You never described any actual lovemaking between Susan and the men. All this story is is one big tease, so therefore very disappointing to one who wanted to read some really hot sex scenes between a white woman and multiple black men! Surely you can do better than this!

the_onewolfthe_onewolfabout 19 years ago
Great First Effort

This is a beginning to what I hope is a long story. The idea of the added realism you have mentioned in the beginning and on your bio page makes a great touch. Cant wait for further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Maybe

The lads will bring her a dose of that wild Jamaican clap. Every good slutwife needs a dose of clap to season her pussy with. If I was hubby, I'd hold off riding her barebacked to make sure she didn't have a wet pussy caused by pus instead of cum for awhile. Have to watch for that telltale post coital drip.

Her son might possibly get to fuck his slutmom too. I doubt she'd be adverse to that.

Perhaps after the three months are over and she has her next little Island pickininny, her oldest boy , I won't say their boy lol can bring her home some more black cock to get him another little half brother or sister. Lets see 45 years old, she might have time for two or three more kids if they don't turn out mongoloids.

Little nigger mongoloids are ugly motherfuckers. lol

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Gee

Yes it dose happen, Sometimes a husband gets cuckold, but what hapens after that is what matters. a seperation or a promise from the wife to not do this again. I guess a few men might really like this happening to their women but why

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Someone more authentic

Actually the most authentic writer I've read on here with full details and believeable writing is _Lady1SensuaL1Fire_

most others are just run-on sentences and over-long plots with nothing consistant. Hers are the authentic ones. Maybe I'm not neutral because I love erotic women and she's extremely erotic but in a natural way, nothing fake.

Jake.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Very narrative

I like the way the author is describing event as they happen, plus he is including himself and his son. I continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Best Story on Literotica

This may well be the absolute best story on this site in all categories and including all five parts!! Great, GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
A very well laid out plot

You story was excellent. You haven't rushed through it just to get to the sexual relationship. On this site this is the key to a superior story. I can't wait to read about this white woman being ravaged by these muscular black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cider House Rules Uncorked ... or a FLOP.

Great intro. The story developed naturally and, as this other reviewer remarked, without rushing into the sex. It really teases and begs for more chapters on the writer's predictions about wifey's three-month vacation to Jamaica without even leaving the farm. I cannot wait to read the other instalments mentioned in the predictions, to read how the eight farm hands manhandled pretty Suzie to be the vixen she is. A sequel or other chapters is/are mandatory, for without it/them, the story altogether would miss the mark. The story calls itself Susan and the Black Farm Labourers, but does not detail one Susan-Jamaican escapade. If all I wanted to read about was Susan and her Mountie, I would have clicked on another title. My two suggestions are: i) lose the son before the story disintegrates into incest, and ii) the laborers actually should be between the ages of 35 to 55 (William the oldest, since he's proven to be the large-and-in-charge mon). We are all grown ass people on this site and, like Susan, we West Indians hide our age well. I for sho' wanna be a spectator at the BBQ and other episodes where the big 6'2 plus bucks, paunch-bellied for some, no matter, uncork the apple and pound the sweet Suzie pussy for daze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG......SOOOOOooooooooo HOT!!

WOW, this story is sooo hot, but even more so, it is so close to home (me)! I am a 'hot' or 'shared', sexually submissive white wife and mother that, because it was what my Husband (Dom and straight) wanted to see, have been 'blacked' to where I know just love everything nasty, dirty, or naughty that any of my black studs want me to do. Plus, Tom and I both love and get turned on by my dressing sexy (slutty?? *evil grin and a wink*) when we go out of town to party or to been one of the Black men that seem to so prefer a natural blond with big boobs that they can meet and then 'show off' to others in a bar or lounge as their own slut. I am wet and my nipples hard just from reading this much and I can not wait to read all about the BBQ. To be honest, I think it was how you described her new dress....being so thin and see though, but also how submissively she acted by walking out when the farm worker told her to so he could see it on her, and then the same for all of them to see her nude body under it until the farm owner drove up. Oh God...I am tingling just from re-typing this.

hugs, kisses, and wet licks

catt....(Tom's sub/switch/slut & 'shared' wife, as well as a mother of two)

tomandcatt@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love watching slutty wife fuck black cock only

I love watching my wife fuck black cock only as she lets me lick all their seed out of her well used cunt.I arrange adverts on craiglist and pick up blackmen off the street/on trains/buses and let them use her as they wish.She also lets them fuck her arse.We have been doing this for 12 years and she has produced 3 black babies that I look after full time when she is at work and is the office slut for the black bosses who have her suck them off as they have meetings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jonah

Jonah, 19 years old black boy, seems to have been virgin when he met Susan for the first time, because the author descrives their first meeting as follows:

She took the drink and accepted a cigarette from a young well-built boy named Jonah who was trying not to stare at my wife's scantily clad, very sexy body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did Susan get addicted to Jonah's cum?

on Ch.01:

She has never failed to milk the sperm from her partners and nine times out of 10, the hot jism is deposited deep within her hot, slick pussy. The other 10 per cent of times it slips down her throat to the content, smacking sound of her lips.

I wonder whether Susan urged Jonah to cum in her mouth or not. If she did so, she might have tasted his sperm-laden cum so much as she could, eventually beyond 10 percent of times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Canadian Women

I believe this story is true. I am a mulatto man. I live along the New York - Ontario border. Canadian women are much more friendly to men of color. Also, older Canadian women such as Susan,45, are sexier than older American women. There is a retirement community, all over 55, that I sometimes do handyman works. There are 240 apartments so lots of things need fixing. On some days and nights I might fuck 4 or 5 married sexy Canadian women all in their sixties. I think most of the husbands know but don't care. Certainly the husbands don't care when he lets me fuck his wife in the bedroom while he watches hockey on TV in living room. Sometimes I fuck the wife and then the three of us have lunch or dinner. It is a very friendly place. Also, all the Canadian women fuck with no condoms. They like me to shoot in them. There is one really sexy woman only 60. Her husband has a stroke and can't talk. She likes me to fuck her right in front of his wheel chair. My advice to boys of color. O!Canada.

PubPlayerPubPlayeralmost 6 years ago
Just finished Ch.1

I like your style and the set-up has me hooked! Noting your comment about you and your wife on your profile page - and the way this story has started, I admire and congratulate you both for finding each other!

On to Ch. 2 .... Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is a real, adult thing called marriage, and then there is whatever you would call this arrangement of a couple of total libertines pretending at marriage while a woman works out the echoes from what must have been one raucous mess of a childhood.

The victim here is the son who doesn't even merit a name. The chance of his coming out of his "mother's" raising without serious psychological conflicts are minuscle. Whores' sons usually live really short, newsworthy lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a white trans woman that lives as a woman and passes in everyday life as a woman. I do luv being with black men and have been with quite a few of them. I take black dick bareback up my ass and luv them cumming inside me. I also suck black dick sometimes to completion and swallow cum.

This story was very hot and has me wanting some black dick at this very moment. Actually any color of hard dick will do right now but I do have a black dildo among my collection of dildos and I am going to go shove it up my horny womanly bottom. After I satisfy myself I will read the next chapter of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpectator1@Spectator1
561 Followers
I'm a happily married man. My wife and I are into MFM bareback threesomes -- and more when possible.