All Comments on 'Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 02'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One dumb motherfucker.

These boys should move this worthless motherfucker to town and pimp for her. Leave the husband at home to jack off. They could all make a good living off her for the summer. a hell of a lot more than picking beans.

After she is knocked up and got a couple of STDs, bring her back home and give her back to her husband or better still, if she gets mouthy about anything, stick a fucking knife in her and her husband (after they rob them) before going back home after the Summer. these white motherfuckers deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent part two

I certainly hope you have more cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
next

Hubby is a complete cuckold, cheating slut wife with black babies, she loves it has convinced hubby he loves it to until she stops sex with him so she can only bred with her black studs... ..

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
awesome fucking

The author mentioned in the beginning that he was a cuckold husband and didn't mind it all. He just loved to see his wife getting fucker and he is describing how awesome it looked in a descriptive manner. I loved it.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Good continuation

A very good part two. She went down well. I can't wait to get to part 3.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait to read the remaining chapters. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about I wish I was Susan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous