All Comments on 'Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 03'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story- seems real

The detail and the accepting attitude of bothe the wife and the willing cuckold and the well mannered approach of the weest indians all combine to make this a very erotic and well written story. More p[lease

Wo0odWo0odabout 19 years ago
Very Hott

Hey it's just supposed to be an erotic story. So we wouldn't do it for real, thats why we write about it or read about it. Personally, I like reading the story, its well written and has lots of hott nasty sex. What else could we want.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
was ok

it is a well written story I guess erotic for some but the content of a white wife a slut for black cock no guilt, no bad feeling on the hubbies part. heck the boys can just take her back to the ilands with them no one will care or miss her.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
was ok

it is a well written story I guess erotic for some but the content of a white wife a slut for black cock no guilt, no bad feeling on the hubbies part. heck the boys can just take her back to the ilands with them no one will care or miss her.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
re: True

Your comments about "Need You' might be true if he had a ghost writer that kept the names straight of his characters and the time line of his evwent calendar. his good ideas for stories is squelched quickly if one character turns into another one and then the couple in question have been married for years and then the next chapter has them splitting up after the honeymoon. He does not edit or have an editor. His English is terrible and his spelling worse.

if he were to take his ideas, get an editor and heve an individual help him with his facts versus fiction, he could be a great writer.

By not taking constructive comments and improving on his mistakes, he remains unattractive for this reader.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Man you are good...

Spectator from the comments you are getting, you are good and I guess the way you are writting this, leaving nothing many readers such as I can picture those blacks fucking his wife in our minds. To me it is raw sex, though the husband being cuckold many times over, he is enjoying it. If you notice, his is not made at his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mmmmm

I wish I was your wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous