All Comments on 'Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 13'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShaboboShaboboover 7 years ago

Spectator1, your writing is good and I'm glad that you put the effort into finishing your story on your own terms. I've seen people complaining about this series as it has gone on, but ultimately it is your series and you alone decide what happens. Good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it is time to end it.

it was hot at the beginning then got unrealistic. i hope to see the writer write more stories but ease up on the stereotypical stuff and that goes for other writers too,the gang bangs at the black club in the ghetto is bs.i think less is better with a lot of this stuff. a short hot story is cool in my eyes. the hottest shit i have done with white women has been 1 on1 stuff but I have fucked a white woman with a buddy but all of us were middle to upper income. she wanted a gang bang but all the bros i contacted said no, citing fear of a setup and disease. that is real world shit.

Spectator1Spectator1over 7 years agoAuthor
Good Coments

Those are both good, constructive comments. I appreciate it! On to something new!

whoretristicwhoretristicover 7 years ago
Not At First; Have Changed My Mind

As one who is considering 'going all black' this is a very interesting story. The writing is strong, the theme I wonder if possible at her age. The settings are interesting, even Susan's husband's attitude toward her development/growth into a prostitute. The overall story has given me pause; where will the end of my journey be as I travel my road?? Thank you for this and the unexpected ending.

WolfieWolfieover 6 years ago
Loved the series

I appreciate the difficulty writing so many sex scenes and filling them with different detail. Very good.

wendy53wendy53about 3 years ago
Susan & the Black Farm Laborer's

very hot story :)

is it a true one?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've just finished my second reading of the complete series, slowly because, well obviously, when you read late at night, with only one hand available for navigating within the screen because the other one is, uh, otherwise occupied in the general region of one's lap, and reading time is constricted to the temporal arc of one's arousal and orgasmic cycles, it will go slowly. I love the story, and it is in my pantheon of my five or so favorites in. the genre. Besides being quite hot, and dealing extensively with my personal hot button tropes of the wife's slow development into full BLACK ownership with cuck hubby being forever denied, the writing itself is quite good.

geniesleepgeniesleep6 months ago

I just wanted to congratulate you on this fantastic story. It started slow (which I liked) then as Susan became more and more addicted to black cock and with the help of William’s “vitamins” she not only wanted black cock all the time but was horny all the time and by the end she had lost all her inhibitions. The story end wasn’t what I thought might happen so it was a delicious surprise. She became the black owned whore and fuckmeat she was meant to be. Now tattooed and fully pierced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpectator1@Spectator1
560 Followers
I'm a happily married man. My wife and I are into MFM bareback threesomes -- and more when possible.