All Comments on 'Susan Ch. 01'

by johnthepostman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

What ever she is it isn't loyal, faithful,smart,or engaged for long. Hopefully Dan can get his money back and even kick some stones himself. Gets a ring and gives a blowjob,thats not erotic, thats a slut.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Why on earth did she say yes?

She does not respect,love or even lust after her new fiance.

In fact she fell at the first hurdle. There is absolutly no point her getting married. in chapter two get her to tell DAN the wedding is off and that he can have the ring back and give it to someone who cares for him. Make sure she tells him that she is leaving him for Peter. In chapter three Dan beats the living daylights out of Peter and gets married to a far more loyal,sexy, rich women hopefully her sister!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well written vivid

Great set up of describing the shy exterior and the boiling desire underneath. Looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I would say the fiance would have to be rich and

have the lifestyle the slut golddigger wants in order to marry him while already planning to fuck other men. She sure does not want to be married! Lest have a good story, let the fiance learn of her infidelity, take her on a cruise to the islands in the gulf on a private yacht and sell her into the prostitution trade then claim she was washed overboard in a storm and lost at sea. They keep the girls under control down there with drugs and in a couple of years when she is to used up for the trade they will eliminate the evidence. He can find a woman with better genetics that wont bring more people into the gene pool with no real concept of morals, ethics, or character. After all who really wants to read about a woman with no concept of reality?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story. I see it stirred up the idiot crowd

You certainly got a bunch of uptight self righteous moral wankers fired up. Then again they only read it because of the story description so they could post against you or the character in the story! W.T.F. is a notorious pious prick on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
diamonds are a girl's best friend

she has no genuinue concept of fidelity for dan, and will do the same to peter (given the chance), and any other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good start.....

Please continue someday.You have put yourself in a hole with the mercurial nature and immaturity of Susan.Try to escape!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Basically a story of a very immature young woman

with no self respect or self esteem. No concepts of love, fidelity, or layalty just an immature sex machine. Doesnt need to think of marriage should just get a job as a full time prostitute or excuse me escort girl in the adult entertainment world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow - why haven't you written more?

These characters and the storyline are great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

she get caught in a really poignant way in pt 2 , and Dan is free of anything from/with/or by her I trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous