Susan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning she was already awake when Dan stirred. She cuddled up to him and he slowly came round. Within minutes they were making love. Susan couldn't focus on Dan though and she just let him do all the work as she lay there looking at the ceiling. Her thoughts turned to Peter and she completely blocked out her fiancée as he fucked away in a steady rhythm without really paying any attention to whether she was enjoying it. They didn't kiss but instead he buried his face in her neck and just pumped his cock into her. She was extremely aroused but it wasn't Dan's cock that was arousing her, it was her thoughts of Peter and the little peck on the cheek he had given her the day before. She wanted to cum but Dan beat her to it and soon slid off her. Susan felt frustrated but even the lack of a climax didn't matter as all she could think about was Peter. About ten minutes later in the shower, she was able to solve problem herself and by stoking her breasts and using a soapy finger on her clit, she brought herself to a shuddering orgasm thinking about Peter.

Dan was back in his books so Susan decided to go for another walk. She was hoping to see Peter again and decided to head for the coffee shop. She only got 50 yards down the street when she heard her name called out.

"Susan," she heard and turned around.

It was Dan. He was chasing after her putting on his coat as he ran. "Honey, wait. I'm coming with you," he said and with that linked arms with her. He smiled lovingly but she didn't return the smile. She didn't want him there. What if she ran into Peter now? They wouldn't be able to chat or spend time together. Dan was in the way. What a difference a couple of days can make. Susan had changed from devoted fiancée to a woman besotted by a stranger who she hardly knew.

Dan and Susan browsed a few windows and then they came across the coffee shop but they didn't stop. Susan looked inside but Peter was not there. They kept walking and the next shop was a 2nd hand bookstore. One of Dan's favourite shops and Susan knew if he went in there they could be at least an hour. She was pleased when Dan stepped in. He immediately found a corner to the back of the store and began browsing the dusty titles. Susan headed straight for the exit and onto the street. She was looking for Peter. Something inside her told her he was there.

"I knew you'd come" said a voice from behind her. Susan was sure even before she turned round that it was Peter. A sudden nervousness washed over her. Peter had said it as if it was an agreed meeting. This startled her as it wasn't and she couldn't in a million years admit that she was there looking for him. It was one thing to lie awake in bed with private thoughts or to masturbate in the shower but to actually confess she was looking for Peter was a step to far. Before she could offer any sort of denial he spoke, "Don't say a word. We don't have much time, follow me." He took her hand and started to lead her away along the street.

This was insane but she didn't want Dan to see her with Peter so she went along with it. It all happened so quickly. If she had thought about what she was doing she never would have done it but within 30 seconds Peter had opened a door between two shops and lead her up a steep flight of stairs to another door. Inside was an untidy single room apartment. Once inside he turned on the light and turned to face her. He was stood too close but she couldn't step back. He cupped her face with both hands and kissed her on the lips. Caught up in the moment, Susan returned the kiss and his arms moved around her. Her mind was a blur and all she could do was allow herself to be swept along by the moment. Thoughts came and went in her head. Dan was in the bookstore. Her nipples felt electric. His kiss was pure bliss. What if he wouldn't let her leave? What if Dan missed her? Peter's cock was pressing against her. She just wanted to kiss. She couldn't believe what was happening. Her legs felt like jelly. Her pussy was swelling. Her nipples were hard. His kiss felt so good. The thoughts kept coming and going.

Susan will never know how long the first kiss lasted but the second was only a few seconds long when she broke off, "We can't do this!" Susan was almost pleading with him.

"I wanted to kiss you the moment I first saw you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." Peter knew how to land a complement on someone. She didn't believe it but she wanted to. "I knew you would come back today. I have been waiting for hours. When I saw Dan, my heart sank but when you came out to find me just now I knew we were meant to be together." Susan couldn't believe what he was saying. Peter was so sure of himself and it felt so right listening to him.

"I have to get back to Dan. He will notice I have gone." She turned and slipped back down the stairs. Without even thinking about her appearance she went straight back to the bookstore. Dan was still in the same place with his head in a book. Susan walked over and he asked her if she was OK. Her explanation that she was just browsing too was almost shrugged off by Dan and she knew she had got away with her secret liaison with Peter. The only way to collect her thoughts was coffee so after letting Dan know, she went next door to the coffee shop and sat in total silence wrapped up in the whirlwind of emotions that Peter had just created in her.

Her first emotions were amazement that she could do something so unfaithful and impromptu. Then she was just turned on. She knew Peter felt the same way she did. She knew he was thinking about her at that very moment. She wanted to go back to the apartment and see him but Susan could never take a risk like that. She had never been a risk taker. Finding herself climbing the same flight of stairs a few moments later, Susan had no idea what she was doing or why she was doing it. Three gentle taps and she could hear footsteps. Peter opened the door and let her back inside. This time it was he who was lost for words. He waited for her to make a move. She then did something that was so out of character that even many years later she couldn't believe she did it.

Susan dropped to her knees and unzipped Peter's trousers. Her hand slipped inside his gaping zip and felt for his cock. After a small fumble she grasped his hardening member and pulled it out of his trousers. The diamond ring sparkled on her finger as she gripped his swelling tool. Then she slipped his entire cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked with such energy and intent that Peter was left in no doubt that all this woman wanted was his cum. Susan went at him for several minutes, stroking the shaft, feeling his balls and sucking his swollen cock head. Lost in her own little world, this previously faithful, shy young woman was on some sort or autopilot. She had never sucked a cock with such vigour. Her desire for all of it to be insider her was so great that she sucked it into the back of her throat. Susan was doing things she had never done with anyone. When Peter could hold back no longer and did explode, she sucked and swallowed every drop. As soon as he had finished, Susan slowly stood to face him but she couldn't look him in the eye. She was too frightened to look and confirm she was possessed by lust for him. Instead she was soon chasing back down the stairs and into the bookstore. Dan was still there and she sat in another aisle with a book in her hand unable to think about anything other than Peter's cock and her lust for him. It was too soon after to feel any shame or guilt. Susan could only dream of what might have been with just a little more time. Her pussy was wet and her whole body ached for that cock to fuck her. Susan resolved at that moment that it wouldn't be long before she gave herself fully to Peter Stones.

12