All Comments on 'Susan Finds Her Mistress'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LongnorthmanLongnorthmanover 6 years ago

Mind blowingly wonderful

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Not Enough Stars

There are never enough stars for you, Mistress. Very hot story! Mistress Gretchen should share her pets and put on a master class with her BDSM friends.

FASfanFASfanover 6 years ago
Yet another marvellous story!

You write some wonderful stuff, soppingwetpanties! I hope you continue to do so for a very long time -- you are the tops!

Five stars and a favourite without hesitation.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Love your stories..Just kinda wish there was no guy in this one..Love the bdsm to girls..

MsCarolMsCarolover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Once again you have blessed us with a very erotic, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Love all of the naughty sex, particularly the pain/pleasure discipline play. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

This brilliant tale is exciting and well worth reading. Generally well written but with some slightly repetitive language that could be improved.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 6 years ago
Another great story

Very erotic and so well written

HardBenHardBenabout 6 years ago
DELICIOUS

Mollycactus referred this story to me, and I'm SO glad she did.

Super erotic and wonderful fantasies.

Absolutely loved it!!

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
More

A very enjoyable story. The point being that if it isn’t enjoyable then I’ve wasted, in this case, 30 minutes of my life which I don’t want to do and that there has to be a story not the repeating of a scene in a slightly different way several times to draw it out. With a good story you should be able, if you have an imagination, to visualise the characters and locations as the author did when writing.

I came across you, like many others will have done, by surfing the site, and after reading a couple of your “submissions” (😂) put you in my favourites. This story shows it was a good decision and I will now read the sequel.

MarieKNMarieKNalmost 6 years ago
A very good Domme

I am a sexually dominant woman. This story is well written and excellent in that it shows the art of domineering. A Top must be both creative and caring for her subbies. Thank you for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...