Susan Finds Her Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan, you're going to spread your legs. I'm going to kick off my shoe and slide my big toe inside you. Nod your head if you want me to do this."

Susan nodded apprehensively. I slid my foot between her legs and rested it there.

Since people walking in the door would see Susan first, I could see that she was agitated by the tension of being leered at by anyone entering the coffee shop and by the anticipation of my toe entering her overheated pussy. She didn't see the waitress approaching her from behind. The waitress stood in front of us and noticed Susan's practically bare breasts. I could see her eyes widen.

I took this opportunity to brush the end of my big toe against Susan's slippery clit. She abruptly rose up and hit her knees on the table. "Ahhh... owww," Susan cried out as both the pain and the pleasure hit her senses at the same time. Everyone in the shop momentarily looked towards her and then went back to their conversations. But the waitress and the cashier joined me in seeing Susan's tits bounce up and out of her blouse when her knees' impact with the table stopped her upward progress.

Susan was startled and then highly embarrassed. As her face ran through the whole spectrum of crimson, she quickly tucked her boobs back into her blouse. Both the waitress and the cashier were dumbstruck. I was amused but also aroused. Susan was going to be an excellent sub.

The waitress was flustered and gripped her pen and order pad and scurried away. As I turned towards the cashier, she looked down at the cash register's keyboard as if she hadn't seen anything.

I took my toe and pushed harder against Susan's clit. She tensed up every nerve to suppress a squeal. "Now Susan, do you want this lesson to continue?"

Susan nodded her head vigorously. I pulled my foot away from her and she visibly slumped on her bench seat.

"Susan, tell me in words."

She raised her eyes until they met mine. "I want this."

"How much do you want this Susan?"

I knew the answer but it gave me a charge every time I heard it.

"I want it more than anything," Susan whispered.

"So you shall have it," was my reply.

I signaled to her that it was time to leave as we had clearly worn out our welcome.

"Let's go for a walk." We donned our winter coats, grabbed our purses, and went out into the cold. We walked over to the School of Engineering. The large two story structure housed multiple lecture auditoriums. We walked up the stairs to the second floor. I located a door marked 'Projection Booth' and went inside. Susan followed me in.

"Lock the door."

Susan locked the door and then looked at me expectantly.

"Strip."

Susan's eyes got wider but it was clear she had no desire to resist. She took off her coat and then unbuttoned her blouse. Her breasts fell free. It was my first chance to see her full breasts, with their chocolate brown areolae and muddy pink nipples. I reached out to pinch both of them. Susan squeaked and then covered her mouth with her hand. She then dropped her skirt to the floor and I got my first look at her pussy. It was neatly trimmed, with light brown curly hair and droplets of moisture dotting the ends.

"Spread your legs."

Susan spread her legs, assuming a wide stance. I took one finger and touched her anus and then brushed it upwards across her clit. Susan sucked in her breath and struggled to maintain her balance.

"Ohhhh," she murmured as she closed both of her eyes.

"Come here, Susan." We walked a few steps to the window of the projection booth. We could see at least a hundred students in stadium seating in a large auditorium. The professor was lecturing at the base of the auditorium, writing on a chalk board and gesturing with both hands. I slid the projection booth window open so we could hear the professor's lecture.

I pulled a chair up next to the window. The bottom of the window was just above the seat of the chair.

"Susan, sit in the chair."

She sat in the chair. If she looked to her left, she could see through the window into the lecture hall. She was visibly shaking.

"Susan, we're going to test your ability to hold back your orgasm. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

She looked beautiful. Her blonde hair was mussed but still full and shiny. Her breasts were heaving as she struggled to maintain even breaths. I could see her dewy pubic hair peeking out from her partially open legs. So young, with smooth white unmarked skin. I had to have her.

I got on my knees and pushed her legs open. Susan gripped the seat of the chair. I kissed the inside of her thighs, first the right, and then the left, and then back and forth towards her pussy. I could feel the heat and moisture emanating from her pussy and could smell her heady essence. I eyed her slickened lips and parted them with my fingers. I stuck my tongue out and touched the tip of it to her engorged clit.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned, loud enough for the people in the back of the lecture hall to hear. Susan realized that her moans could be heard and covered her mouth as I started lapping at her pussy.

"Mmmmmgghhhh," she moaned through her hand. Her legs were shaking and she was already working hard to suppress her orgasm.

I reached up with both hands and kneaded her breasts while I continued my assault on her clit. I savored the soft pliable flesh and the weight of her breasts. I then pinched and twisted both nipples.

"Owwwwwwww," Susan screamed through her hand. No doubt there were students in the lecture hall who were wondering where the sounds were coming from. As Susan screamed she thrust her hips towards me, further burying my face in her sodden pussy.

I decided to push her to the next level. I lifted her feet, planting them on my shoulders to tilt her pelvis well back, and lowered my tongue to her anus. I stabbed her pucker with the tip of my tongue and then wiggled it so I could push inside. Tears started streaming down Susan's face as she was clearly losing the struggle not to cum.

"Please, please," she whispered.

I answered by rimming her anus with my tongue.

"Oh Godddddd!" Susan cried out, dropping her hand to grip the sides of the chair seat. No doubt there were some horny engineers who were getting an earful.

"Susan, you're not going to cum, are you?"

She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Answer me."

"I'm so close."

"That's not an answer."

"I don't think I can hold back any longer."

"Try, Susan."

I put my juice slickened face between her legs again and started pushing my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy and then sliding it up across her clit. Susan was shaking so much her butt was sliding off of the chair. I tried to keep her on the chair by pushing against her pussy with my face.

Susan was rocking her head back and forth, emitting soft moans, when I took my index finger and traced a circle around her anus and then slowly pushed it into her ass hole. As the tight anal ring gave way, Susan bolted upright in the chair, jackknifing forward to bring her face down close to mine.

"No ... no ... no ... no," she begged.

I pushed my finger all the way in, and then started pumping it in and out. I latched on to her clit with my lips and sucked in hard.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Susan screamed at the top of her lungs, climaxing. The professor's droning voice stopped as Susan's scream reverberated throughout the lecture hall.

"Time to go, Susan." I took a kleenex out of my purse and wiped off my face. I put my coat on and then pulled Susan up off the chair. I helped her dress as the aftershocks of her orgasm were still coursing through her body. We slipped out the door and down the hallway. We eventually blended in with a flow of students changing classes. I grasped Susan's hand tightly in mine as I led her back to my office.

We stumbled into my office. I locked the door. Susan threw herself into the guest chair and I sat in my desk chair. We both looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

"That was amazing. I've never cum so hard in my life."

"That's just a glimpse, Susan. Did you enjoy the exhibitionism?"

"I did. I've never done anything like that, but the excitement in the coffee shop and the auditorium made me want to jump out of my skin."

"That's good. Do you want to continue this exploration with me?"

"Yes, yes, yes. I've never felt this alive."

"Good. Go home and come back to my office tomorrow at five."

The next day, as I approached my office a little before 5, I found Susan already waiting, sitting on the floor next to my door. "Eager little minx, aren't you?" I teased her.

She smiled shyly. "Yes, Professor."

"I think it would be more proper for you to call me 'Mistress' when we interact privately, don't you?"

Susan glanced up and down the empty hallway, and responded, "Yes... Mistress." As she said that, she even lowered her eyes, submissively. I found her even more intriguing when she did that.

"I'm going to open my office door. Since you're already down on the floor, I want you to crawl into my office, and stay on your hands and feet next to my desk." Opening my door, I held it open and watched her shuffle awkwardly forward, dragging her purse along the floor with one hand as she moved. Entering, I locked the door behind me.

I seated myself behind my desk, ignoring Susan as I worked on some paperwork for perhaps 10 minutes, seeing if she would move, get up, or protest being ignored. She did none of those things. Finally, I said to her, "You're probably uncomfortable like that, Susan. Stand up, and take off all your clothes and hand them to me."

Meek as a lamb, she arose, unbuttoned her blouse, and slipped it off. Handing that to me, she unhooked her bra and freed her tits. When I received the bra, I held it to my nose as I watched her remove her skirt. I was getting very familiar with her scent. As she handed me her skirt, I folded the blouse, bra and skirt, and placed them in my desk drawer. When she handed me her warm, damp panties, I beckoned her closer, saying, "Lean toward me, pet."

As she did so, I slipped her panties over her head, positioning its crotch over her nose, and the leg holes by her eyes so she could see. "That looks much better. You can place your shoes under my desk, and return alongside it, on your hands and knees again."

She looked quite ridiculous, down on all fours, naked, peering through the leg holes of her panties, and inhaling the aroma of her juices with each breath. I let another five minutes pass, and then casually ran my fingers down her ass crack, across her anal ring, and underneath her, along her pussy lips. They were sopping wet. She seemed to be enjoying her humiliation. I noticed two things. First, her rate of breathing accelerated as I touched her intimate region. Second, her hips started making subtle rocking motions - the slut was rubbing herself against my fingers.

Flipping open my notebook, I said aloud, "Hmmm. It appears that one of my students made an appointment to ask me for clarification on a few of the points I made in lecture. Checking my watch, I said, "He's due any minute." The moment Susan heard that, she froze. Even her breathing stopped. I imagined her heart was racing, trying to escape her chest. I let her experience those emotions for a couple of minutes, then said, "Oh, what am I doing? I'm looking at the wrong page. His appointment's tomorrow." I held back a laugh as I felt a shudder of relief surge through Susan's body.

Letting go of her cunt, I pushed my chair back and stood up. "Crawl under my desk, pet," I told Susan. "Let's see if you'll be able to hide under there when we have visitors." As she shuffled into the knee well of the desk, I stripped off my panties, and hiked the bottom edge of my skirt up to my waist. I removed Susan's panties from her head, and sat down, sliding my chair forward.

"As long as you're under there, you may as well put your tongue and mouth to good use, pet," I informed her, opening my thighs. Moments later, I felt her tongue tentatively lapping at my labia.

"Something wrong, girl? You're being so reluctant. Do I taste that bad?" She didn't answer, because her mouth then got very busy! She vacuumed my pussy lips into her mouth, sucking at my now freely flowing juices. Keeping that seal over my cunt, she poked her tongue as far into my depths as it could reach. I felt its tip curling and uncurling inside me, making me shiver with delight. My hands slid up under my blouse and yanked my bra up, giving me access to my tits.

As Susan ate my cunt, lustily consuming my fluids, I rolled and tugged my nipples, surrendering to the pleasures of her mouth and tongue and my hands. I don't usually squirt when I orgasm, but this time was an exception. I managed to growl out the words, "Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming!" before losing control, and drenching my greedy new pet's face, because the force of my fluid ejection broke the seal she had around my cunt. My climax was prolonged, because the submissive under my desk kept eating my cunt until my shaking stopped, and I slumped.

I drifted in a blissful haze as Susan used her tongue in a gentler manner, merely cleaning my sex with it. Ultimately, I slowly pushed my chair back away from my desk, and looked down at her face, still damp with my fragrant cum juices. Her eyes were glowing brightly, displaying her excitement.

"Come out from under there, and stand up, pet," I commanded. As she did so, I told her, "That was very good. I believe you've earned a reward." I looked at her naked body with such intensity that the blush that formed stained her cheeks, neck, collarbone, and the tops of her tits.

"Would you like to be mine, pet?" I asked her.

"Yes, Mistress. I want to be yours."

Smiling, I reached into my desk drawer and pulled out a leather dog collar. "To be my pet, you'll wear my collar. Do you want to be my pet?"

She swallowed hard, looking at the collar. I could see her inner struggle - the possibilities of new exciting experiences with me warring with the humiliation of wearing an animal's collar. The need for new thrills won out. "Yes, Mistress, I'm your pet, if you'll have me," she whispered.

She held her hair up off her neck as I buckled the collar in place. Next, I attached a leather leash to it. Her blush deepened as she heard the click of the snap hook attaching onto the collar's metal ring, and I saw goosebumps appear on her arms.

Her eyelids rose so high that it looked like her eyes were bulging when I pulled the handcuffs out of my desk drawer. "Put your hands behind your back, pet," I instructed her. Those hands shook slightly as I ratcheted the cuffs onto her wrists, double-locking them to prevent them from getting too tight. "I like the way your tits push forward proudly with your hands secured behind your back," I murmured. I gave both vulnerable tits soft caresses as I spoke, then delicately scratched one areola and nipple with a long fingernail watching her shiver with arousal.

I knew this part of the building would be completely deserted by this time of night, so I told Susan, "I feel like taking my new pet for a walk." The look of panic in her expression was priceless, as I started to pull her toward my office door. She took hesitant steps, following.

"Oh. That's right. I forgot something. Stand right here, pet." I returned to my desk and pulled out a black leather hood. "We need to add this." I worked the hood over her head, tucking her hair up under it. It had holes for her eyes, nose and mouth, and wearing it, her identity was completely hidden. "Now, even if we run into people on our stroll, they won't have a clue who you are, pet, as long as you don't speak."

Susan was still walking hesitantly as we went out of my office. Who could blame her? She was collared and being led by a leash, naked and handcuffed. Walking in a public corridor, completely helpless and in my power. We walked down the hallway, taking our time.

I stopped and tested Susan's nipples. They were turgid with excitement. I touched her cunt and my hand came away wet. Submissive and an exhibitionist - a wonderful combination. We were turning a corner when we heard the whine of the elevator. Susan was still behind the corner, so I stopped and watched the floor indicator. The elevator stopped on a different floor.

We were almost back to my office when we heard footsteps, either on the stairway, or in a side corridor. I heard Susan breathing faster and faster, and her heart was thumping so hard that it made her tits jiggle. I deliberately paused her in the doorway, ready to push her into my office if anyone actually appeared. While I waited, I toyed with her ass cheeks. The footsteps faded away.

Susan breathed a heavy sigh, either from relief, or perhaps from disappointment, when I closed and locked my door behind us and walked her closer to my desk. I unclipped the leash, but left the collar on her. "You did well, my pet. I'm very pleased with you," I praised her. "I think I'll give you another reward. Stand with your legs apart."

As she parted her thighs, I fingered her juicy cunt, smearing some of her juice on her clit to rub along its sides. "I think you learned in the projection booth that a little pain can heighten your ultimate pleasure. I'll demonstrate that again."

Opening my handbag, I pulled out two clothespins, attached together by a string threaded through holes I'd drilled in their handles. I also had weights I could clip onto their string. I could see Susan's pupils widen as I held up a clothespin and grasped one of her tits by its areola, making the nipple protrude even more. Her body cringed a little and she gasped as the clothespin jaws closed on her sensitive nub. The handcuffs prevented her from trying to protect her second nipple from the anticipated pain as I attached its clothespin. Clothespins are such fun. I briefly fantasized about festooning Nate's ball sack with them, and sucking the sweet nectar from his dick. The poor dear probably was dreaming about having some plain old vanilla-type sex with me.

Bringing my attention back to Susan, I knew from experience that a few minutes after they were clamped, the nipples would go numb. Hence the weight that I clipped to the center of their string. Just about when I guessed the numbness might be setting in, I dropped the weight, which caused a fresh blossoming of pain in both breasts.

While Susan was making hissing sounds through the mouth hole of the hood, I started playing with her pussy again. I knelt down and brought my face close to her dripping, fragrant cunt. My fingers squished in and out of her tunnel, feeling its walls trying to grasp them. When I pursed my lips and blew gently, the rush of air cooled her wet surfaces. When I opened my mouth and exhaled slowly, my breath brought a blast of warmth. My thumb bumped her throbbing clit from time to time.

Susan was stooping, grinding her pelvis on my hand as her arousal built and built. Of course, the swaying movements of her torso made the weight swing and swing, pulling at her nipples, mixing that modicum of pain with the pleasure erupting from her cunt. Her hooded head was tilted backward, and the handcuffs on her wrists made jangling sounds as her arm muscles contracted and relaxed, echoing the actions of her leg muscles as she danced on my hand.

Her dance reached a crescendo that amazed us both. And she started cumming, howling with release, heedless of the possibility of anyone walking in the hallway outside my room. Her howling was muffled somewhat by the hood, which prevented her mouth from opening too widely. As she experienced the onset of her orgasm, I yanked the clothespins off her tits. The sensations that flooded her breasts caused her to impale her cunt on my fingers as deeply as she could, and then she rocked her pelvis rapidly back and forth on them, seemingly crazy with lust. I loved watching and feeling her thrash in orgasm like that. The feeling of control was an aphrodisiac.