Susan Finds Her Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress.'

I took the crop and started slapping her ass with the crop. I only drew the crop a few inches back so there wasn't a lot of pain associated with the slapping, although it did bring her bottom to a pleasing shade of red. Susan stiffened her back in response to the crop. I paused for a few seconds and then hit her on her left ass cheeks with full force. Her back arched and she howled in pain. I let the pain reverberate through her body before administering the second stroke to her right ass cheek. She was already squirming, trying to get comfortable as both ass cheeks were on fire. I hit her once more on each cheek and then kissed and licked her flaming red bottom.

"Ohhhhh, Mistress Gretchen." Susan croaked, as she was struggling to internalize the pain.

"Get ready Susan, these next two are going to really hurt." I hit the inside of her left thigh first, causing her left leg to buckle so her left knee lowered toward the floor.

"No ... no ...no, please."

"Just one more." I hit the inside of her right thigh. Her right leg buckled so she was now kneeling on the floor. She was weeping and gulping air. I held her head and stroked her hair, waiting for the need to overtake the pain.

"Nate, help me with Susan, so she has her feet on the ground and her body flat on the table." He helped me with rag doll Susan. She was face down on the table with her ass exposed. I pulled her a bit away from the table.

"Don't move." I put on the harness with the dildo and eyed Susan's delectable ass. "How are you feeling, Susan?"

"Much better now, Mistress. The pain is fading and I'm feeling antsy."

"Good. Tell me how this feels." I put the palm of my hand on her bottom. I could sense the heat radiating off her ass from the cropping.

"Ooooooo ... ooooooooo, that feels nice, Mistress."

I dragged my fingers across her pussy lips. She was absolutely soaked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, that feels amazing, Mistress." I knew the pain would transform into a red hot glow. Susan was literally in heat.

"Pull your ass cheeks apart."

Susan pulled her ass cheeks wide apart. I used her pussy to coat my fingers and smeared the juices on her ass hole. I could see it clench and unclench as I touched it.

"Wait for it now, Susan." I put the tip of the dildo against her pucker and leaned forward. Her anal ring gave way and I sank halfway into her. Susan started to babble incoherently as I continue to push until my hips were pressed against her ass. Then I started fucking her in earnest.

"Please no Mistress. I'm going to cum."

"No Susan, not yet."

Susan started emitting a low pitched growl as she fought the orgasm that was threatening to overwhelm her.

"No, Susan."

I pulled out of her. She thrust her hips back towards me, attempting to find my fake cock. Instead I re-positioned her body so she was now face up, diagonally across the table, with her head hanging over its edge. I leaned forward and started slapping her face with my tits. I had never done this before, but I remembered it was one of the things Susan had told me she'd fantasized about on the day we met. I imagined it was both humiliating and exhilarating for her.

"Touch yourself, Susan." I could see Susan's hand frantically rubbing her clit. I continued to slap her face with my tits.

"Puhhhhhhhlleeeezzzz Mistressssssssss," Susan cried from between my tits.

"Now, Susan."

"Gawddddddddd," she screamed, as her hand was a blur and prodigious amounts of liquid were being sprayed all over the table and floor. Susan had never squirted before. Limp once again, she was panting as if she had run a marathon.

"Good girl, Susan."

The three of us continued to suck and fuck the night away until we collapsed in exhaustion in a tangle of arms and legs. God, how I loved my subbies.

So that is why we awoke in a naked tangle in Susan's bed. The others were coming awake, even as I'd reminisced about last evening. Susan began sleepily kissing my thighs, being extra gentle on the red, achy areas. Her eyes cleared and focused as we made eye contact. She rose up slightly, smiling, and said, "Good morning, Mistress." Her whole body had a healthy glow in this warm apartment.

Her voice must've alerted Nate, because his eyes opened. He rolled onto his back, chiming in, "Yes. Good morning, Mistress. Thank you for last night."

I was pleased to see that like most young males, he woke up with a lovely morning stiffie. I never want a rampant erection like that to go to waste. I immediately decided how I wanted my subs to begin our day by servicing me. I got onto my hands and knees with my butt visible to both of them.

"Susan, lick my ass hole, and use your tongue to open it. Nate, watch her carefully, because you're going to fuck me anally in a few minutes." I smiles as I heard Nate gasp with surprise. He'd probably never even dreamed of being offered such a treat.

Using her lively warm tongue, Susan rimmed my ass hole, before plunging her tongue deeply inside it. She was so enthusiastic that she grabbed my ass cheeks, spreading them so she could get even deeper. I felt her tongue curling and uncurling inside my depths, and the warm snorts from her nostrils blasting my ass crack. Both sensations were heavenly.

When I felt like my anal sphincter was nicely relaxed, I said, "Good job, Susan. Now get face up under my pussy, and start tonguing me there. As Nate starts fucking me, you can also lick his balls occasionally to help fuel his lust." Looking back over my shoulder at Nate with a come-hither expression, I noted that his cock was even more swollen, and its head was dripping with precum. "Not that it looks like his lust needs much extra fueling." I laughed. "Come on, Nate. Fuck your Mistress's ass. Make me cum, both of you."

Nate got on his knees, straddling Susan's body and scooting forward. I held my ass cheeks apart in invitation, making sure the target of my pucker was clearly evident to his eyes.

It was.

The head of his cock hit that hole dead center. Lubed by Susan's saliva and Nate's precum, his cock found very little resistance as he pressed it into my tight nether tunnel. Grabbing my hips with both his hands, he started fucking me vigorously. The sensations generated by his pumping dick competed with those being created by Susan's talented, facile tongue in my cunt.

"Susan, you can play with your tits and pussy as you lick us both. But I don't want either of you to cum until I do. Once, I'm cumming, get yourselves off as fast as you can, so you can join me. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," both voices chorused, although Susan's was muffled by my cunt, and Nate's sounded ragged from his efforts.

Done giving orders, I let myself be swept up in the excitement of being serviced by my two wonderful pets. Nate was pounding into my ass, his impacts sending my arousal spiraling upward. Susan was beginning to pant underneath me, flicking her tongue over my pee hole and clit. When she'd caught her breath, she sealed my pussy opening with her lips and drilled her tongue almost to my cervix, swirling it passionately. Her tongue was probably caressing Nate's cock through the thin wall between my two tunnels, because his cock head felt like it was growing and pulsating now as it moved back and forth inside my ass.

Those combined sensations did it for me.

With a throaty growl that became a moan that became a howl, I cascaded into a mind-shattering orgasm. The uncontrolled shaking of my body was a tactile, visual signal to my submissives. "Mmmmpppphhhh!!" Susan cried out into my cunt as her diddling fingers thrummed her clit, sparking her own climax, which sprayed some of her cum onto my feet, and Nate's ass.

Two women in the throes of orgasm sent Nate over the edge. "I'm... fucking... cumming!" were the only intelligible sounds he managed to gasp as his cock started spewing deep inside my ass. That unmistakable sensation of warmth from his semen and vibrations of his dick caused a new wave of excitement to crash through me. I imagine that the flood of my cum into Susan's mouth and onto her face also helped prolong her orgasm as well.

As we tumbled into a sweaty, gloriously satisfied heap on Susan's bed, twitching in blissful post-orgasmic aftershocks, a thought percolated through my mind. "Do I really want to share these pets with my BDSM friends, or keep them all to myself?"