All Comments on 'Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 04'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Finally...

Finally the writer put the story in LW!!! The 3 previous parts were about cheating wives, a spineless husband that wants to pimp his wife through work, a husband in the dark about his wife and so on...Now the ex-boyfriend shows up...All people in here are cheaters, have no moral, no self-respect, no love for anyone...Compared to these people any street dog is more human...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So, when are you going the help Susan get a real man for a husband?

Right, its all about what wimp boy wants. Fuck Susan.

Portraying women as mindless sex toys is just juvenile and silly. What a waste of time.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
gave it a 5

for effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnie gives it a 5? Then it's a 1 for sure.

And sure enough, after reading it, it IS a 1. Terrible writing. Nothing original or clever in the telling. And he's such a bozo that it made me laugh at how dumb he was. Complete and utter drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid terrible story.

Who lives like this, this is lower than trailer trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a 1

for effort and content. That's all it's worth.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Jess the UK'rs are bloody wankers of first order

I thought the French were soft but man seems wvery British author likes to lick another mans cum outa their wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a horrible story

If this happened to me I wouldn't think I could control my anger. This story was close to the same thing that happened to me but it turned out a horrible ending for her. I spent 4 years in prison because I put my ex girlfriends lover in the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely Story

I thought it was a lovely story with poor Nigel having a nylon stocking around his penis and knowing that his wife Susan takes a big cock up her bum.

Well worth 5 votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you must be the U.K.s version of straight.

You would only suck a dick if he talked nice to you. Sick shit, bitch.

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 6 years ago
Brilliant

I really enjoyed the series and I do hope you'll revisit it at some time to continue it .. I'd love to see how far you could go with it ... I'm a sub TV and I'd love to serve a couple like that ... I've always had a cuckold fantasy and would love to act it out.

Hugs Sandra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
continuation of more garbage

one star

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Nigel

Nigel, what a perfect name for a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES