All Comments on 'Susan in Control Ch. 02'

by Rabbithorny

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved it!

Lucky cuck indeed! Great stories, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupidity

Writing in Dada format is less than mental masturbation. You aren't doing anything about your "condition" other than writing words because some public school system taught you to form the letters.

The previous commenter made a significant point, that being there is a definitive loss in the psychological understanding of the term "love" within relationships. Too many people have become caught up in the webcam/playstation/Xbox way of life and think that this is how relationships are supposed to go. - WRONG!

A loving relationship is a give and take between two parties willing to help each other for their individual benefit as well as the benefit of the union of the two. It is not the jealous self-serving autocratic bullshit this author writes about. Even in masturbatory fantasies, this thought process is very harmful to the individual who might some day find themselves wanting to participate in a "connected" relationship (although highly doubtful based on the current level of narcisism).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous