All Comments on 'Susan’s Teen Lust Satisfied'

by Roxanne Appleby

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story abd I hope you will write more. I can't wait for the next installment. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

Susan's teen lust isn't the only lust that's now been satisfied. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent work!

Thanks so much for putting forth this excellent bit of work for us to enjoy. I enjoyed it a lot, and look eagerly forward to your next endeaver in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Entertaining

That was quite an entertaining story that had enough sex to keep it entertaining but also enough story and character development(or more to the fact discovery to what you had previously hinted at). Please keep up the good work I enjoyed it and hope to see more work from you. (Hopefully soon)

touchetoucheover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

This was a brilliant piece of erotica. Anything else I could say would really only be gilding the lily. Susan's seductions were wonderfully written, with plenty of passion, tenderness and sensuality. I thoroughly enjoyed 'seeing' Jean and Sophie enter into the glorious world of Sapphic love. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Oh my goodness, that was incredible! I loved every second of it! Not just hot and sexy but so well written...if only there was a Susan in my life! Thanks for sharing this awesome story

Autumn (keeferlane@hotmail.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed this story very much. The detail was excellent as were the sex scenes, it also had some story too it, without being a novel. The only thing i could say would be the use of the words Genitals and similar, they sound a little clinical and while im not saying you have to say pussy, or anything similar... i'm sure you could think of a words that say dreamy sex rather than visit to the ginacologist. English Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesomely erotic, sensual, and detailed.

Wow - Awesome! The whole piece shines, but certain standout scenes are unforgettable. In particular, the sexual awakening of the fleshy "age-18-but-looks-like-16" Sophie is a masterpiece: The lascivious and predatory 28-year-old Susan gives the reluctant teen more than an hour of sensual touching over every inch of her voluptuous nude body, followed by extended kissing and nuzzling, and only then do her touches gradually become more forthrightly sexual, first in the form of tender breast play and nipple sucking, and culminating in an exquisitely detailed oral sex scene, which leaves the young girl literally in tears from the emotional impact of her first-ever orgasm. My throat was dry, my heart was pounding, and at the end I felt a tear myself! Hurrah for Roxanne, a bright new light in the Literotica sky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Obviously written by a true woman lover

This story by Roxanne was wonderfully well written, filled with steamy sex, good character development and demonstrated an understanding of sexual psychologic nuances not often found in erotica (the power of giving orgasms and the sense of reciprocity expected in woman to woman oral sex).

Initially, I thought that this story would be a long, unfulfilling tease as I have observed in some other stories on Literotica that are multiple pages. But, this piece made me orgasm and keep reading as I was drawn in. She gets the action going early. The descriptions of the heated clit sucking and pussy slurping was erotic as it was educational (how to lick 101). I hope this talented author continues the series. Wow, she must be incredible in bed.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Educational

Well as a hetrosexual 17 teen I found it most educational. My own girl/girl experience has been limited to "making out" with my best friend I have known since 9. We have been doing sleepovers since then. At age 13 went from fun playing under covers to my 1st sensual kiss and we have done about everything now (no BSDM) except oral genita/anal sex which I find totally disgusting male or female. I find great pleasure in making my best friend moan. Though shy I am dom to her. We both cum easy and recover quickly.

I found the detals of lesbian oral sex most interesting although somewhat disgusting and plan to use the information to give my best friend better orgasm. The vibrator etc. No Oral because that would be sex. We are not lovers, just best friend giving another pleasure. We both have b/f mine is away at college and I have never gone past kissing and touching with a boy. She has had very pleasurable sex with my brother.

I did find the use of the word "cunt" unacceptable as it is commonly used in a derogatory manner by guys. I did like her use of genitals and other appropriate terms to describe female parts. I am not a big fan of "pussy" but it is acceptable and widely used by those girls I know.

I find Susan's justification for her actions are very typical of older woman that recruit younger girls. Though to the author's credit she did limit it to 18+ teens. In reality most girls are recruited by being molested by a "loving" older female at a young age 10-14yrs when it is normal to be interested in both boys and girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting but Technical Problems

Well the story was very interesting and the describtion of lesbian sex quite detailed. I will assume that they are correct being straight. However, having come from the same background she describes but being very strong willed, I now work with teens in the same area I used to live. Realisticly, the girls would have also been prey to older teen lesbians and the shy girl would have been fair prey. Being shy I had several lesbians try to convert me but I am also strong willed and resisted as I did the boys. Also it should be noted that only 59% of girls have masturbated by age 18 so it is unlikely that Sophia would have tried (actually she probably would have been a lesbian by age 18). I thought the stage setting prelimary was a bit long and almost lost interest.

It would be interesting to have a version of the story in which a strong willed teen resists Susan's attempts to seduce her. A follow up on the girls also would be interesting but might not fall into the lesbian catagory. I may decide to write that story myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Top Notch

You had me reading every word. Your descriptions were right on target and the intensity just kept building. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
stunning

as a mature bi sexual male, i found your story stunning in every aspect. the dominant male part of me is always fascinated by woman/woman sex so i started to read it. when i got to the bottom of the firtst page and saw 7, i wasnt sure i wanted to invest that much time. i continued and by the end of the second page was totally hooked. your description of the sexual feelings was so deep and tender, but, luike the music in a movie, the pace seemed to increase as you reached orgasmic heights, only to slow down to what might have been a solo violin on the screen,.i love everything about a woman...her smell, her taste...all of it. i have never looked at a man and felt desire, yet i take part willingly and eagerly to the ruish and power of male to male activity. your story telling is superb, i feel i know what made all three click. and, to top it off, your properly spelled words, yiour proper punctuation are a revelation for even the better written stories. i myself, am ashamed at this run on paragraph, b ut i dont want to start over. typing is not one of my favorite activities. as a life long avid reader in almoast every genre, congratulate yourself. you created a masterpiece. i dont expect i will ever read anything better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Objectional "biker gang" backstory gone

I note that since it was originally posted this story has been revised to remove an objectionable backstory involving an outlaw motorcycle gang. In the current version the women come under the main character's power as a consequence of their own search for sexual adventure and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One of the hottest lesbian stories ever.

This is one of the hottest stories on Lit. Roxanne has created an intriguing character in Susan Smith. The situation of Susan introducing young "virgins" who are frightened but willing to experiment to the "ins and outs" of lesbian sex is exquistely erotic. The author then delivers with some of the best and most detailed sex-act descriptions in erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sharp appetite

finally! a writer who can really convey the predatory instinct at the heart of all lasciviousness! susan is a great character -- i want further adventures, and in particular, further descriptions of her appetite for well-rounded teenage bottoms.

Misty_MorningMisty_Morningover 17 years ago
Absofuckinglutely Wonderful

It occurred to me today that I had never read this submission. Wow! I really enjoyed it, thanks Rox!

BTW I almost bust a gut laughing at the "TOUCH MY PUSSY!"

Much Love,

Misty

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb!

What an excellently written and carefully developed story! I'll keep a lookout (i.e. actively search) for more submissions by Roxanne Appleby - she really REALLY got my juices flowing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well done and will read more

Wow great story I almost felt there and would like to be one of the young lucky women to meet such a person thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
74 yr. old male, sated!

very instructonal. a must read for any man or woman that " cares enough to give the very best".

lady_lupalady_lupaalmost 15 years ago
I loved It!

This is wonderfully written and very exciting, being bi myself I always enjoy girl-on-girl-stories, especially such high quality ones!

I also love the character of Susan, blunt, sex-hungry and generous is a brilliant combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent!

Wow! From the start to the end, your story gave me six high-quality orgasms from my own hand! Great reading made for some great cumming. Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Thank you for your great story. I''ve read that part of the author comes through with every work they have written. I believe that much more than a little of yourself came through this time which makes you a very special person in my estimation. Please keep writing.

soheil_r7soheil_r7about 13 years ago
excellent

Thank you so, so much for your excellent and high class story.

looker46looker46over 12 years ago
Wonderfully written

Thank you for a wonderful, sexy story of seductive lesbian sex. The story is so well written; it was easy to get lost in the words so I became immersed in the story. It was a real turn on to read the progression Susan put Sophie and Jean through. Well done. I am looking forward to reading others of your stories.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago

A very good story. You do a good job with what could easily have become repetitive. You built suspense early and used the eager Jean to relieve it, then used the shy Sophie to renew it. The sex itself was good, not only in technique, but in sharing the thoughts and feelings of the characters. Thanks for sharing your skill and imagination.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
I truly enjoyed your wonderful writing!

In fact I came at least twelve times reading it in its entirety :) Thanks so much for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have a feeling you may know the person in this story. ;)

I have a feeling you may know the person in this story. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent.

I really enjoyed this lengthy story. You write well. Thank you for taking the time, and putting in the considerable thought it must have taken to express yourself so completely... and it's a great fantasy besides. Hell, it's even got a qausimorality. I like it. Yup, the commercial porn industry is EVIL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THE GOOD STORIE OF A LUST FILLED TEACHER

I WILL HAVE TO THINK FOR A TIME TO HAVE SOME POSITIVE COMMENTS. IT IS THAT I DO NOT KNOW TO EXPRESS AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR A VERY INTERESTING STOSIE. AGAIN THANK YOU FRANK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very nice

Very well written. a tad long for my preference but a very nice story

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
OMG 😙😍

Now that's more like it. Bring on the main course. 5💥's

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
Ok

The only thing I have to say is this is way to long a story, but I did read it all and I have found out that no girl can be made to do this unless the desire for it is there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Words

Just want to say thanks for the heads up that it was a long story. Too many writers tease us, 2 pages is often enough. I did not finish your writing, perhaps another one less lengthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a well written story. You make the characters real. I enjoyed the length. It takes paragraphs to develop the characters and the story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

exquisite, but I am a fan of the "slow burn," though this was certainly a fiery slow burn. While the contrast between Jean and Sophie, both physical and emotional, it highlighted important differences in development and preferences. The fact that Susan "used" these girls for her own deep enjoyment was balanced by her overriding concern for their welfare, both with the immediate challenge of their accepting and enjoying lesbian love-making and and the more important challenge of becoming a better person, given their sad and potentially debilitating childhood experiences. They learn the joys of giving and receiving deep pleasures and maybe someday even true love which they would never even recognize as the story began. Well done.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is a great story! Just FYI I am trying to assist you on the correct spellings of the words.

waste band (it should be WAIST BAND) Just another FYI- I have to jump back to page 3. It appears that anytime I leave the page. It closes up to comments. So I jump back and forth a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had read this story a couple years ago and had enjoyed it greatly for several reasons. First was the idea that Susan was arranging to be with these young girls not just for personal lust, but to introduce them to a way to be proud of experiencing the joys of their female nature, or to increase their self-esteem which had been absent due to their circumstances. Second was Susan arranging for a trajectory beyond those initial trysts to help the girls find their way into a better, healthier, and safer future. Perhaps the real treasure was how the author very adeptly and expressively described how women can be and are completely different, and it is nothing to judge. Jean was a quick study, and her erotic nature hovered near the surface, just waiting for a coherent way to express it. On the other hand, Sophie was shy, her body was voluptuous instead of lean, but she learned that her erotic nature was there for her to enjoy deeply and exquisitely, and Susan had the patience and experience to take her to those depths. Not all women are the same; some take more time to achieve orgasm, but that is not a fault, its just a difference in body type and emotional chemistry. It was lovely to see this described in depth during the story. Very sweet and memorable. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous