Susan’s Teen Lust Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JEAN GETS HER FIRST TASTE OF PUSSY

"Alright, I think we're ready." Time for one last small dose of shock treatment. "You will come into my bed now, and I will lick your precious young sex, just like the girls you've been watching do. You will have many orgasms. You will make the sheets wet with your flooding cum. And you will lick me in return. Come!"

Susan stood, and pulled the naked teenagers to their feet by the hand. She marched them back into the hallway, to the first door past the bathroom suite where the girls had been stripped. Susan led them into a bedroom that like everything else in the house had been designed with special features that catered to her exotic and illicit sexual tastes. Prime among these was a massive bed, half again larger in every dimension as the standard king size model. The bed was set in an alcove, surrounded on three sides by fully mirrored walls, and therefore accessible from the foot end only. Those mirrors provided a 270 degree visual feast to the participants when the bed was being used for its intended purpose.

That purpose was sex. Raw, wet, lesbian sex. Oceans-of-cum-producing sex revolving around Susan Smith, and fresh, innocent, nubile young women. Like the two she was now leading onto the threshold of their first slit-licking, tit sucking lesbian sex experience.

The huge bed was covered by just a sheet, and was strewn with pillows and cushions of various sizes. Susan climbed onto it, and directed her soon-to-be sexmates to join her. She arranged some of the pillows as a backrest, and leaned back. The naked teenagers were fully nervous again, knowing that the preliminaries were over and it was time for the main event. They knelt on the massive linen-covered surface, not knowing what to do next. Susan let them dangle there for a moment, drinking in their embarrassed anxiety and nervousness.

"Come here, Sophie. Lie here, next to me. Jean – on the other side of Sophie. Let's get comfortable. The two girls assumed the positions as directed. Susan climbed onto her knees, and maneuvered herself into a position facing the two teenagers, straddling one of her legs over one of each of theirs. She had to nudge the youngsters' legs apart to make room, and when she was finished her crotch rested on two soft young teen thighs. The girls could feel their thigh flesh being tickled by Susan's soft pubic hairs.

Susan took a long moment to look deeply into each girls eyes, first one, then the other. This is what she lived for, and her heart was beating a mile a minute. Then she leaned forward and delicately placed her lips against Sophie's. This was unlike the rough, invasive kisses she had stolen earlier. Instead, it was soft and slow and gentle. She didn't even use her tongue – yet - but just rubbed her lips sensuously against the soft young lips of her soon-to-be lesbian lover. She did use a little tongue to apply moisture to the lovely teen's lips. Then she sucked at them lightly, first the upper, then the lower, then delicately traced both with her tongue.

Susan's hands had been resting on her own thighs, but now she brought them up and gently cupped Sophie's face, softly caressing the girl's cheekbones, and chin, and upper neck, and the soft area under and behind the ears. She extended her tongue a bit and felt an electric thrill when the girl responded by parting her lips, welcoming the friendly invader this time. Susan knew she was a good kisser, and had learned from watching the girl watch the pornographic videos that she really liked this part, so Susan took her time.

When she finally, reluctantly drew back Sophie had a dreamy look on her face, like she was partly off in another world. The kiss had also calmed Susan; her heart wasn't pounding with excitement like it had been when she had assumed her position straddling the tender young teen thighs. That was good, because she wanted this to last.

Susan had not forgotten her other guest, who had watched the lengthy kiss with lively interest, anticipation, and even a bit of pettish "my turn, already" attitude. Susan moved her face over to Jean's, and smiled into the girl's eyes, picking up the girl's rising passion. She lowered her lips to Jean's, but treated her differently, in keeping with blonde's own more direct style. Susan started the kiss softly, as with Sophie, but quickly grew more demanding, her insistent tongue finding its way into the naked teen's mouth, and exploring deeply within. Susan was delighted to feel Jean responding with her own tongue, and this initiated a series of tongue duels. She retreated her tongue after a few such exchanges and invited the girl to follow, which Jean did, tentatively at first, then more boldly probing with her own tongue into the experienced and lustful mouth of her lesbian mentor.

Where Susan had accompanied her kiss to Sophie with soft facial caresses, she took a more accelerated approach with Jean, stroking her fingers lightly across the girl's petite young breasts, then cupping them in her palms and applying a gentle massage. Susan was aware that, not counting the squeezes and kisses she had stolen earlier, this action marked the commencement of actual lesbian sexual engagement with these two girls.

Susan could feel the soft thighs on which her now steadily dripping pussy rested beginning to get slippery with her own pre-cum juice, and the sensation thrilled her. She could not stop herself from gently grinding her mound into the smooth flesh. To get proper contact she had to choose one thigh or another, and of course she chose the eager and increasingly lustful Jean. She would be gentle and slow with Sophie until the end, but Jean was ready to pick up the pace. Susan could feel the girl's heart speed and breath become slightly ragged as the lingering kiss and the breast stimulation had its effect. Susan became more direct with those itty bitty titties with their delightful cone-shaped peaks, focusing her attentions on the girl's tiny, tender young nipples. They were sensitive ones, too, as Susan learned when the girl gasped at the first tweaking pinches.

Once again, Susan didn't want to neglect her other guest, so she eventually broke off her kiss with Jean. She sat back and took a deep breath, surveying the nude teenagers reclining lewdly on her bed. As mentioned, Jean was ready for anything. Sophie still looked nervous, but Susan knew she was also excited. She decided it was time to start giving Sophie a little more direct sexual stimulation, and begin working to reduce that nervousness by generating even more honest lust.

Once again, Susan didn't want to neglect her other guest, so she eventually broke off the kiss with Jean. She sat back and took a deep breath, surveying the nude teenagers reclining lewdly on her bed. As mentioned, Jean was ready for anything. Sophie still looked nervous, but Susan knew she was also excited. She decided it was time to start giving Sophie a little more direct sexual stimulation, and begin working to reduce that nervousness by generating even more honest lust.

Susan climbed off the girls' thighs, and moved back to a semi-recumbent position alongside Sophie. She tilted her head and engaged the girl in another soft French kiss, then backed off and looked at Jean. "Help me, Jean. We're going to make Sophie feel loved." After viewing the soft kissing and fondling scenes in the video tapes, Jean knew what she meant. Susan returned her lips to Sophie's, but this time accompanied the action with soft caresses of the girl's neck and ears. She broke off the kiss to nuzzle the same areas with her lips, planting a series of light kisses around the soft flesh of her neck.

Jean got the idea, and began awkwardly caressing Jean's shoulders and arm, with less skill than Susan but equal enthusiasm. Susan interrupted this action to give Jean a quick but thorough kiss, then resumed her sensual ministrations to the fleshier, rounder body of the slightly older but more timid teen. As she peppered the girl's face and neck with soft kisses, Susan let her hands slowly wander down the nude body of the passive adolescent. She gently stroked her stomach and sides, working gradually upward until she was caressing the soft vee between the girl's heavy breasts. She alternated her neck and ear and shoulder kisses with returns Sophie's mouth, giving her deep, soulful kisses, then quicker but equally erotic French kisses with Jean, and then resuming the slow ramping up of Sophie's sensual enlightenment.

Susan's hands grew bolder with Sophie's heavy breasts, and she began to softly twirl spiral designs across their surface with a finger. Eventually she was cupping one, then the other in her hands, and finally working on the nipples themselves. All the while keeping up the kissing and nuzzling of sweet teen's face, neck and lips.

This attention was having he intended effect - Sophie increasingly was feeling twinges of pure arousal. She still had that dreamy look from all the kissing and nuzzling, but her breath was showing just a hint of raggedness, too. She gasped softly when Susan began tweaking a soft brown areola, rimming the sensitive saucers surrounding the delicate central nub. She gasped again when Susan began working her gentle kisses down her chest and over the tender flesh of her breasts. She issued a low moan when she felt the older woman's mouth finally encircle a nipple, tweaking and gently nipping with her teeth at the nub in the center.

On the other side, Jean had also moved her caresses to a breast. Susan paused from her tit-sucking to lean over and deliver another deep tongue-kiss to the tight blonde. She then cupped one of Sophie's soft breasts in both hands and presented the nipple to Jean, inviting her to suck. Jean eagerly accepted her first taste of naked female titflesh, imitating Susan's actions by flicking her stiffened tongue back and forth across the central nub, nipping lightly with her teeth, rimming the areola with her tongue, rubbing her teeth over the bumpy brownish surface of the areola.

Again sucking the ample melons, Susan almost had an orgasm when she heard Sophie issue another low moan, and tentatively place a hand on the back of the older woman's head, encouraging her not to stop sucking the nipple. Both the experienced lesbian, and the young blonde enjoying her first experience of girl-girl sex sucked happily for a long time.

Susan's own excitement continued to soar to new peaks, and eventually she could not stand it anymore – she needed relief. Reluctantly, she separated herself from Sophie's nipple and sat up. All three women were breathless and flushed, and Susan forced herself to take some deep breaths before proceeding. She had thought about kissing her way down Sophie's body with her mouth, but her own burning need caused a change in plans.

Jean had also stopped titsucking when Susan sat up, and she too rose up to look at Susan, and at the heavier nude girl reclined between them. Sophie stayed where she was, her eyes slitted. Susan looked down to the vee at the juncture of girl's fleshy thighs, and saw the teen's legs were parted and a thing ooze of girl juice was dripping onto the sheet.

That's it, Susan thought – I NEED to cum!

"Jean - " Susan's voice broke, and she cleared her throat. "I can't stand it anymore. Do you think you are ready?" Jean knew what Susan wanted. She was scared, but she WAS ready, and she nodded. Susan laid back again and spread her legs wide, raising her knees and causing her dripping cunt to open wide. "I know you've never done this, but you watched the video, and believe me, it won't take much. I need a cum right now!"

The hot blonde crawled over the supine body of the other teen, and lay on her stomach between Susan's widespread legs. She had already seen Susan's open pussy when the older woman stripped for the teens hours earlier, but then it had not been flushed and dripping, red with excitement. She also had seen the aroused female private parts in the video, but of course videos don't exude pussy smell. Susan was as well scrubbed as the other two females, but hours of arousal had generated the deep musky smell of woman-lust. The immediacy of this dripping, demanding cunt had an impact that Jean had not expected, and she paused. Not for long, though. She tentatively reached out with her tongue, and stroked it upwards along one of the widely spread lips.

The first taste shocked her, and she hesitated again. In addition to the deep musk there was a faintest hint of a uriney tang. Jean took a deep breath, and dove in. From the videos she had a pretty good idea what to do. She slavered her tongue up and down, from vagina to clit and back. She stiffened her tongue and probed deeply into the gushing hole. She found that her nose followed the tongue into the pink passage, and realized that her entire face had very promptly become covered with the older woman's slippery essence. Jean worked her way back up to the clit, and gave it a few swift sideways flicks with the underside of her tongue.

Susan was anything but passive. She had exercised iron discipline in drawing out the opening phases of the initiation of the two teenagers into the joys of lesbian sex, but all that was forgotten in a lustful frenzy of NEED. She moaned deeply at the first touch of the girl's tongue on her sex, and shuddered when the teen ran the organ up and down from clit to vaginal opening. When the stiffened tongue delved into her vaginal passage, her hips bucked, and she became more vocal.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" A series of percussive exclamations came from Susan's lips. When Jean shifted her attention to the stiff and super-sensitive clit, Susan gave a musical howl, and that was it – she felt herself tumble over a cliff of orgasmic ecstasy. Of their own accord her hands grasped the blond girl's head and pulled it tightly into her crotch. Her hips bucked as wave after wave of bliss thundered through her body.

At her end, Jean was doing her best to cope with the powerful release she had triggered. She had to grab breaths between pelvic thrusts, because Susan had pulled the blonde's pretty face tightly against her dripping sex. Then she found her mouth filled by a flood of woman-come, and had no alternative but to swallow. It was frightening, but unimaginably exciting, and she could not help feeling powerful and proud of what she had effected.

Jean did her best to continue to work her tongue as these cum-quakes rocked the older woman's sleek body. Susan's hip thrusts changed to a faster frequency and shorter oscillation as the powerful orgasm arrived at its concluding spasms. Suddenly, her clit reached that point of excruciating sensitivity where no further stimulation could be tolerated, and she thrust her bottom backwards with a yelp, removing her sex from the teen's eager attentions.

Susan was enervated with spent pleasure, but sensitive to how her powerful release would have affected the young girls, possibly frightening them. She fought back her weakness, and sought to rise up and provide reassurance. She feebly drew Jean from her perch between her own widespread legs, and cuddled the girl against her side. On the other side she reached a hand over and gave Sophie a soft pat on the back of her hand. Susan looked back at Jean, and laughed weakly at the way the teen's face was completely drenched with her musky cum juice.

"Oh, you poor dear. Come here and let me clean you up." Susan used her lips and tongue to remove the excess moisture from Jean's sweet young face, enjoying licking the taste of her own essence on another woman's skin. She felt the first twinge of reviving arousal at this. Then she had more mercy, and handed the stunned teen one of the soft pillows scattered around the bed.

"Here, sweetie, you can wipe your face on this. Give me a few minutes, and we'll take you into the bathroom where you can wash your face. That juice can get sticky!"

Sophie had watched the entire performance with awe. She was hugely impressed by Jean's courage in applying her mouth to this frightening adult woman's dripping - cunt. She was stunned – and fascinated - at the monumental effects that Jean's tiny little tongue flicks had generated in Susan. Watching the woman's powerful orgasm had scared her – she had no idea that THIS is what an orgasm looked like. But frightening as it was, she could tell from Susan's reaction, and also from the scenes in the dirty movie Susan had shown, that it had to be really a tremendous and desirable thing.

Sophie didn't think she had ever had an orgasm. Certainly she had never experienced anything like what she had just witnessed. Sometimes, in bed at night with the lights out, she would lie on her stomach, place a pillow between her legs, and "hump" it. She would clench the muscles of her thighs as tightly as possible, and after a couple minutes – the longest she could keep up the physical effort – "something" would happen that felt good and gave a small sense of release, but she didn't think it was an orgasm.

JEAN GETS HERS

Susan had caught her breath again, and she sat up and announced, "Bathroom break. Come on, girls, lets take a powder." The three women descended from the massive bed, and Susan led the way into the adjoining bathroom suite. Jean did wash her face, then. After using the "facilities" in a separate little alcove Susan decided that she needed a rinse. The bathroom featured a built in spa, and Susan stepped in for a quick dip, submerging up to her neck for just a minute, then climbing back out and wrapping herself in one of the oversized towels.

She did not invite the teenagers to join her. Their showers had been more recent, and they had not undergone the physical tumult that had wracked Susan - a powerful orgasm coming after several hours of intense sexual excitement. Instead, the girls had undergone a different kind of tumult – emotional, as they were force marched through an accelerated indoctrination on the intensity of lesbian lust.

When Susan had dried off and the other girls had seen to their own comfort, the trio returned to the bedroom. Susan left the pair for a quick moment, ducking into the kitchen and retrieving three frozen yogurt-on-a-stick snacks for a little treat, and necessary sustenance. Susan hopped up onto the bed - the other two had already done so – and handed out the snacks. The three girls sat on the bed with their legs crossed, slurping the snacks, and enjoying a peaceful moment together. Surprisingly, it was Jean who broke the pattern:

"Did you ever try putting ice on your nipples," she asked, with a devilish grin. Susan knew what was coming as soon as the words were out, and played dumb.

"Oh," she laughed, "that sounds coo-old," giving a little shivering motion. "Wow, I'll bet they would really pucker up!"

The devilish look remained in Jean's eye, and with a threatening, faux-stealthy approach she reached the icy treat toward Susan's right nipple. Susan tightened her face in a mock-grimace, and thrust her chest in Jean's direction, acting the part of a "go ahead and do your worst, I can take it" heroine, accepting the cruel end that fate had decreed. When the frozen delicacy contacted the sensitive nipple she squealed, but left it there for moment, before pulling away again, laughing. The three girls looked at the result.

"Yep, pretty puckered, I'd say," Jean delivered the verdict. "Your turn, Sophie." With that she applied the cold confection the much larger nipples of the shy teenager. Sophie gasped, and after a moment Jean withdrew the cold. "Yep, seems to work with yours, too," Jean observed. The fleshy girl's large areola had scrunched itself into a prune-like texture, and was also wet now from the melting snack.

Susan looked at Sophie, and nodded in Jean's direction. "Are we gonna let her get away with that? C'mon – you get the left one, and I'll get the right." Sophie's response was anything but exuberantly spontaneous, but she went along. Susan "attacked" Jean, pressing her down on the bed, and pressing her cold snack against the girl's small nipple, which tightened and shrunk even smaller than its usual tiny state at the contact. Sophie came in on the other side a second later, and Jean squealed and laughed at the double attack. All three girls were laughing now, and Susan was merciless with the cold nipple treatment. She relented before too long, though, and the girls finished their treats with few more "feints" at each others nipples with the rapidly diminishing suckers, having to lick vigorously between "attacks," since the treats were beginning to melt. Sophie was giggling too, but had not taken the initiative by going for one other girls' breasts on her own. The horseplay ended when the snacks were consumed, and Susan gathered up the now empty popsicle sticks and tossed then into a waste basket near the oversized bed.

123456...9