Susan’s Teen Lust Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean was right, after the first minute or so she hardly noticed the taste, but the growing flood of quim juice was something else. She had tried to keep it from getting on her face, but this was impossible, and soon her face was drenched with the slippery liquid. However, in compensation, the sensation of sliding her lubricated face of across the sensitive pussy flesh was exciting. Plus, everything she did had the effect of driving Susan further along the road to orgasm, and Jean was right about that too: It made Sophie feel powerfully effectual, although neither girl was aware of the psychological nuances behind this. Indeed, Jean had demonstrated unusual insight for one so young in putting her finger on it.

Susan was on cloud nine. The trembling teen's amateurish pussy licking was nothing to write home about, but that didn't matter one bit. The fact that this was the delectable, shy, voluptuous Sophie's first taste of cunt, and it was Susan's cunt being tasted, was almost enough in itself to push the jaded lesbian over the edge. Plus, as she grew in confidence, Sophie was becoming more enthusiastic, and was applying more than enough stimulation. Susan stopped holding back and let herself go.

Sophie was startled when all of a sudden Susan let out a deep and sustained sigh, and strong spasms rocked through the older woman's body. She was shocked when the quantity of juice pouring from the dripping pussy suddenly doubled, and she could barely cope. She had learned from watching the other women that it was important to not remove the stimulation too soon when someone was having an orgasm, so she gamely hung in there and kept licking. Eventually she sensed that the moment had passed, and she withdrew.

Little Sophie had become a lesbian cunt licker. She had mixed feelings. Partly shame at doing something so forbidden. Much excitement for the same reason. Relief that it was happening in this comparatively safe setting with Susan and Jean, and not some porn studio. She also felt satisfaction at having overcome her fears, and brought pleasure to this frightening woman who had opened a whole new world of carnal satisfaction for Sophie herself. Also, Sophie experienced the curious psychological reversal in which doing a favor for another engenders warm feelings in the doer, while being the recipient of a favor sometimes engenders a perverse resentment for the accompanying feeling of debt. Not that Sophie had felt any of the latter when it had been her turn, but now having herself given Susan a gift of pleasure, she felt a warm regard for the woman.

As usual, Susan became a semi-conscious bowl of jello when the waves of orgasm had finished rocking through her.

SUSAN GOES FOR TWO; A DAISY CHAIN

Jean and Sophie cuddled up against the spent woman, and after 10 minutes or so Susan had recovered. She was hungry when she did so – hungry for the taste of young cunt. She had delighted in all that shower foreplay, mutual masturbation, and the sublime sensation of being sucked off by the delectable Sophie, but now she wanted to lick some teen snatch. Susan rose with a gleam her eye, and started giving instructions.

"Alright, you two, your turn! Both of you lean back against the cushions, here, I'm going for a double play!" Susan arranged the teenagers side by side, with their legs spread wide. She started with Sophie, crawling up between the brunette's fleshy thighs, and plunging her face into the girl's vulva, still wet and ripe from her earlier orgasm. Susan let herself be carried away for a few minutes with a cunt frenzy like she had enjoyed with little Jean the day before, mashing her face into the girl's sex, plunging her nose and lips as deeply as possible into the vagina, trying the swallow the entire pudenda in her wide-open mouth.

When the frenzy burned itself out she went to work more deliberately, applying her considerable skill to pleasuring the tender teen newly awakened to the joys of lesbian sex. She flicked the delicate pink clit maddeningly, then took it into her mouth and sucked, alternately hard and soft, with tongue action and without. She nibbled it gently with her teeth, and when the girl could take no more stimulation of this physical center of the her sexual being, Susan transferred her attention to the rest of the vulva, sucking and nibbling the labia majora, then the tender inner lips, then plunging her stiffened tongue into the dripping hole. She gathered up some of the slippery quim juice and applied it to the tight teen anus, mounting a minor invasion of the windward passage with her index finger.

Susan went through a couple cycles of these actions, and then withdrew. Sliding sideways a few inches, she applied herself to Jean's delicate, pink, heart-shaped pussy. She reached for one of the small vibrators that were still on the bed and inserted into the young blonde's tight tunnel, sliding it in-and-out with one hand, while sucking and nibbling and tonguing the exquisitely sensitive clitoris with her mouth. Naturally, after about four minutes of this, Jean came deeply, and Susan slurped up the flooding juice noisily.

Then it was back to Sophie for more of the same, also inserting the small vibrator into her more capacious vagina, and working it aggressively. Sophie had not cum during the first round, and Susan had not expected her to then, but about ten minutes into the second she did, enjoying the third orgasm of her life.

Susan withdrew, full of pride and satisfaction. She was having a ball, and wasn't ready to take a break yet.

"I want you girls to put on a show for me. Jean, remember what we did last night after Sophie fell asleep? I want you to show Sophie how to do that, with her on top." Susan was talking about 69.

The tender teens eagerly moved into position, sharing Susan's lustful appreciation of this all-out lesbian sex fest. Sophie's anxiety and embarrassment had all but disappeared now, and although she still had to steel herself when first placing her mouth on another female's sex, once she started in on Jean's pretty little pussy she forgot her aversion and licked greedily, if not all that skillfully. But she was learning, and the hot little Jean didn't take much to get off anyway.

Jean had been watching (and feeling) Susan's pussy licking skills closely, and taking careful mental notes all the while. She was rising quickly up the learning curve, and young Sophie now became the beneficiary of her diligence.

Susan watched the two teens perform mutual cunnilingus in the classic 69 position with lustful appreciation. She had chosen to place Sophie on top so she could see and have access to that divine rump. She waited until Jean's growing skill had ramped Sophie up to where the shy adolescent would not be distracted by attention from a different angle, then let her fingers pinch and poke and prod and knead those lovely rounded cheeks, the delicious dimples separating them from fleshy thighs, the thighs themselves. She wetted a finger in Sophie's dripping vagina while Jean was nibbling clit, and gently inserted it into the girl's tight puckered asshole. She began plunging the finger in and out, not fast and not deep, just enough to provide another pleasant vector of stimulation.

After about 10 minutes Jean came. Big surprise – NOT! The hot little cunt! Susan's eyes had drunk their fill of this torrid scene, and she wanted in on the action. She decided it was time to move her students beyond Lesbian 101, taking a first step into advanced coursework.

"Hey girls, can I play?" Susan inquired longingly. Naturally the girls were willing, but needed direction, which Susan happily provided. In another minute the women were lying on their sides, each with one bent leg held up obscenely to allow access to the dripping cunts, intertwined in a three-way mouth-to-pussy daisy chain. Susan's mouth was firmly affixed to Sophie's sex, Sophie's mouth to Jean's sex, and Jean's mouth to Susan's sex. They slurped and sucked happily for 20 minutes, and then within a minute of each other, all three experienced thrilling orgasms.

CONCLUSION For the next two days the three women shared lesbian sex in every combination imaginable. Hundreds of soft sighs, sharp intakes of breath, urgent moans, and searing orgasms filled Susan Smith's lesbian lair. However, at long last, their time together drew near to an end. For the first time in three days the women wore clothing, and waited for the van that would return the teenagers to their homes. Jean and Sophie's attitudes about the lesbian tryst they had found themselves in had changed completely in that time. Where they had been filled with nervousness and embarrassment when Susan had first delivered her rude summary of what was on the agenda, now they looked back on the experience with excitement and regret that it was coming to an end.

"Well Jean, Sophie, I hope that I have given you half the pleasure you have given me. Now, as you have learned, I am very rich, and I want to help you. You come from crappy backgrounds, and unless something breaks the mold you are likely to have crappy, unhappy lives as a result.

"I want to be the something that breaks the mold, and I have the wealth to do it." With that Susan handed each girl a thick envelope.

"There's $2,000 in the envelope, but that is just a token. This is just so you can buy some things that you want, and have a cash reserve for emergencies. Let me tell you about the real gift I have for you."

It took a few minutes. Susan handed each girl a card with the name and contact information of a small investment firm. "You each have an account worth $50,000 here, which can be used only for college or professional training." Susan was aware of the phenomenon of "moral hazard." The gift was arranged in such a way as to reward and make possible productive endeavors, rather than enable self-destructive behavior. "If you don't go to college, which does not make sense for everyone, when you're age 25 any leftover money can be used for a down payment on a house."

She gave the girls another card, with just a phone number. "If you ever need help – say you get pregnant and want to have the baby, or don't want to; if you find yourselves facing the same kind of desperation that made you think wanted to do porn; if anything bad happens at all – call this number. It's for messages only, but wherever I am in the world I get those messages. If you're in the kind of trouble where money can help, you'll get it.

"Now, the important thing is to not get into that kind of trouble." She handed a third card to each girl, which had an address. "This is a 'charm school.' Oh, not a real 'charm school' that teaches silly things like how to dance the minuet and walk with books on your head. More of a 'life skills' school. It's run by a very smart and experienced couple, who are, by the way, total sweethearts with hearts of gold.

"If you spend one Saturday each month there, they will give you another $1,000 each time. They will also help you find a job and a place to live when you're ready." The money and lodging offer was a flat out bribe to get the girls to take advantage of what the couple had to teach, which was everything from financial management to personal health care to grooming and personal appearance to how to ace a job interview, and most important, how to discover and prepare for a career that offers the possibility of an interesting and lucrative vocation. The program was a high-end version of the kind of training that had been developed to wean welfare-dependents from the dole. The couple were modern day "Dr. Higgins" taking 21st century "Eliza Doolittles" out of the cycle of poverty and bad habits into fruitful, productive and happy lives. The training was expensive, and was all paid for by Susan Smith.

Yes, to satisfy her lesbian lust she took advantage of the misfortunes that had led her innocent teenage girlfriends into contemplating a career in the brutal porn industry, but Susan Smith took great pleasure in "giving back" in ways that would genuinely improve their young lives.

"One last thing. That 'emergency' number on the second card? A couple of times each year I have 'reunion' get-togethers for a few days. I think you can guess what we do at those 'reunions.' If you want to participate, call that number!"

EPILOG: THE REUNION

Susan Smith sat on the edge of the bed, naked, her legs spread and pussy wide open to the view of the six nude teenage girls who stood in front of her. The girls were of various shapes and heights, but they had several things in common: The were all pretty, some even beautiful. They had very sexy bodies. And of course they were young.

Susan looked along the line of nude teens, and gasped at how sexy they were. One girl was six feet tall, with long elegant legs, smallish breasts, and striking features. Two of them were about 5'7'', with perfect, well toned bodies – nicely rounded butts, firm, medium-large breasts, sleek, well toned thighs and calves. One of these girls had long straight blonde hair, the other had thick long, wavy red hair. This girl's face and body were covered with freckles. Another girl was tiny, with short brown hair, tiny breasts that were hardly more than nipple-covered buds sprouting from her chest, narrow hips, and delicate doll like features. A fifth girl was a brunette, about 5'6'' and fleshy, with a stunningly well-rounded upthrusting butt and large D-cup breasts that, while still firm with youthful tone, hung heavily on her chest because of their weight. The last girl was an athletic little blonde with strong legs, a tight ass and smallish breasts.

"Let me tell you why you are here, and what you will do," Susan began. "I am a lesbian and I like to fuck teenage girls. In the hours and days ahead I am going to fuck you, and you are going to fuck me, and fuck each other. In lesbian sex that means I am going to finger and suck your cunts, and you are going to finger an suck my cunt, and each others'."

Susan looked at the girls' faces. They were all covered with smiles. A couple had dropped hands to their pussies and were gently massaging the delicate flesh. One or two had giggled at her remarks.

"Now, each of you will in turn get down on your knees and suck my cunt. Who will be first?"

Six eager hands leaped into the air, and Susan smiled as her pussy sent a little shiver through her body. She loved reunions! Let the games begin . . .

The End.

*

If you liked this story, please write and tell me! Comments from readers are worth their weight in gold, and are what motivate me to keep writing. In fact, whenever you see a story on this site that you especially like, do write the author and say so. Your praise is the only currency with which the writers are compensated.

Love,

Roxanne

This story is the property of the author. You may keep a copy on your computer for personal enjoyment, however if you wish to publish or distribute the story then you must get the permission of the author.

1...456789