All Comments on 'Susan's College Girl-Lust Ch. 02'

by Roxanne Appleby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really enjoyed the story.

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

fantastic stuff - more of susan seducing hot young girls soon, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect

Outstanding presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow! Intense and unrelentingly hot.

Here is a story that fires on all cylinders. It has tender, heartwarming emotion (in the midst of hot sex); interesting character interactions (bookended by hot sex); and an amazing lesbian group sex scene that manages to effectively combine high passion, fisting, tons of oral, and some more of those tender emotions. The whole thing is quite unique, and just radiates heat. Well done, Roxanne!

davidwattsdavidwattsover 18 years ago
here's 50

This is a dirty story full of sex and lust. Now I have to go back to the earlier chapters to see if they are equally naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it...

I'm a friend of Sharon (love her!) and just wanted to say that I loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Outstanding

You continue to amaze. You really know what you are doing, and you do it in a fantastic manner. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolutely incredible

I've not been with a woman in over seven years; since I was married. Your story reminded me of all the things that I love about women. Thank you so much for refreshing my memory.

kevorter1kevorter1about 17 years ago
Fucking awesome

Well done Roxanne, or should I say Susan, for writing such a personal, emotional, intimate, and down right horny story. Except, Roxanne, or should I say Susan, it wasn't a story at all was it?

bob3737bob3737about 8 years ago
You have the "voice", Fan-fuckin-tastic!

Your ability to "get into the heads" of all 6 players is awesome. As a straight male, now just over 80 years old, I vicariously enjoyed all the pussy eating. I could almost "taste" those gorgeous pussies! WOW, what a talent!

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
Amusing😊

It gave all kinds of tingling feelings if you know what I mean. 😎😍😂 5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

It is such a shame you stopped posting your stories here. You have a gift. Insight, imagination and the talent to make the characters come alive on the page.

The passion becomes as real as he characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As noted below, you truly do have a "gift" for developing a complex story with complex characters and doing so with a unique sensitivity that is often missing from this genre. This college life interlude with Susan described part of how she developed her moral compass to protect the shy and innocent girls that came to fruition in Susan's Teen Lust Satisfied. The group scene in this episode could easily have degenerated into a frenzy of lust and debauchery with each person seeking to outdo the other. Instead, Susan's desire to protect Kelly and to set things right with Laura turned it into a deeply emotional, almost spiritual, experience for all the ladies while they respected the distance that Kelly desired. Very beautiful and rare illustration of how moral sensitivity can exist and thrive in the midst of a heated erotic lesbian orgy.

Roxanne, wherever you are and however you are living, bless you for these tender and insightful gifts you left behind for our pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous