Susan's Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFiXXXit
MrFiXXXit
14 Followers

Chapter 3

I open the door to the room and it's pretty standard for a premium room, lots of room, with a round bed with ringlets mounted in strategic places for tying "things" up. The bed was in the corner surrounded by mirrors and had a great view of a 42" LCD TV. She headed off to the bathroom to take care of some business and I plopped onto the bed and turned the TV on. Just by flipping through the channels, I could tell there were 3 regular channels and 12 channels of porn of every imaginable type. She got out and I reached over, grabbed the bottle of wine I'd brought in, kissed her deeply on the way by and said, "I'm going to jam this in the sink with a little ice so it'll be cold. I'm sure you could use a drink by now, babe."

"Actually, I could use a drink right now, I don't mind if it's a little warm." The wine wasn't, it was just a little warmer than I like to drink it, but it was still totally drinkable. I uncork the bottle and pour her a nice, tall glass and head off to put the wine in the sink of the wet bar.

I tell her, "Why don't you get showered up and I'll run down and get some ice. You might want to tie your hair up in a ponytail after you get out. And make sure you make that sweet pussy how I like it. You know I love it nice and smooth."

"And you know how I like your cock, nice as smooth, too. You know I don't like getting hair in my mouth," she says, smiling.

"Deal."

She wanders off to the bathroom with the full wine glass and I head outside to get some ice to fill the sink up with, to keep the wine cool. I wander down to the ice machine and notice that most of the rooms do have their windows open, and I get a full view of what people are up to. It ranged from everything from threesomes to foursomes to people having straight sex. There was even one room with a heavyset couple making the best of a huge, black strap on. And it looked like he was enjoying every second of it.

It was around 11pm and we still had plenty of time to dork around before our "party guests" arrived. So, I checked my texts and emails for any last minute dropouts and filled up the bucket with ice, I was relieved that everyone was still on course to make it at midnight. I headed back to the room a couple of minutes later.

At about 11:30, she gets out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but the panties I'd bought her and the fishnets. She looked stunning. She had her hair pulled back in a low pony tail and was wearing just enough make up to look absolutely delicious. As she walked towards me, I watched her breasts rhythmically swing back and forth, matching the sway of her full hips and freshly shaved pussy. I was enthralled. She was stunning.

I pulled her into me, kissing her deeply and feeling her breasts press up against my chest, thinking... of all the nights I have to share you, you have to look like this.... We separated and I hand her the TV remote. "I'm going to clean up, find something nice to watch." She plops on to the bed and pulls the cover up over her a little a rests her head on a pillow, looking very comfortable.

"Just make sure to shave, ok?"

"You got it, babe."

In the shower, I take care of business, making sure to time it right, because there'll be a crowd of guys standing outside the door in about 25 minutes. I shave, dutifully, making sure to make my cock nice and smooth for her inspection. I came awfully close to cumming several times with the soap. I was ready.

I stepped out of the bathroom wearing a towel with 10 minutes to spare. I see her laying on her back, shuffling around for the remote but I catch that she was watching - an orgy - before she changes the channel to a gay channel, just to get it off what she was thinking about. "So, watching gay porn, are you?"

"Actually, I kind of like seeing guys go at it. It's pretty hot."

"Hrmm, " I stutter, "I'll keep that in mind," as I roll my eyes. "Did you get yourself all warmed up down there for me?"

"Yes, I like the feel of my pussy when it's shaved. It very sensitive that way."

"What do you think of my shave job?" I let my towel slip to the ground and my cock springs to action, hard as a rock and as bare as her pussy.

"Ooooh, I like it." She rubs her hand down the shaft, cupping my balls slightly, checking to see how smooth they are. "You even did the top like I like it, totally bare." And punctuated the sentence with a quick kiss to the head.

"Nothing but the best for you, babe. Did you get enough wine?"

"I nearly drank the whole bottle, sweetheart, I'm horny as hell!"

"Let's put on something hot on TV, ok?" I reach over and grab the remote and find a channel with three guys about to make a brunette's evening very interesting. The brunette on TV dropped to her knees and started sucking two of the guys, taking them both into her mouth while the other guy lapped at her pussy. I turned the sound up a little so you could hear the sucking noises they were all making.

"Lay down on the bed, I have something special for you lined up tonight." She lays down on the bed, somewhat unsure of herself, but does it dutifully, slowly taking her sheer panties off but leaving the stockings. I take the cuffs out of our overnight bag and cuff her arms and legs to the bed, so that she's spread eagle, her breasts sagging slightly to the sides of her body and her freshly shaved pussy glistening in the low light. "And now for the piece de resistance!" I pull out a black blindfold and tie it over her eyes so that she couldn't possibly see.

"Can you see anything?" I reach over and grab the vibrator and the plastic container it's in.

"No, I can't see a thing. What are you doing?"

"Trying to get the vibrator package open, I think it hates me, " I say as I reach for the door, opening it quietly, and there stood my cast of characters, waiting to come in. It was:

  • Craig and Claire - the swingers

  • Wayne - my double

  • Dick - the big 10 inch monster

  • Bill - the black guy

  • Eddie - a tattoo guy with a few piercings, with one in the place she was asking about, oddly enough

  • Phil - a guy with an uncut cock, who was easily an inch and a half longer than mine

I motioned for them all to come in, and put my finger up to my mouth making the "sssshhhh" face.

I continued to play with the packaging, although I had already gotten the vibrator out and I grabbed Wayne by the back of the arm and motioned for him to get undressed. I led him up to the bed silently and put the plastic package down and said, "There, that should do it. I don't know why they make it so difficult." I leaned over and kissed her deeply, thrust my tongue in her mouth swirled it around and said, "Here, you'll love this." And that's when I pushed Wayne up and motioned for him to let her grab his dick.

He put his cock right up to her hand and she took it without hesitation. I could almost tell that she knew, but just kept pulling on the shaft of his cock. She finally leaned over and put the head of it in her mouth. He would tease her with it, pulling it away from her and making her strain her head to go get it. She was loving it. I motioned to Craig to come over and stand next to Wayne. I instructed Wayne to put his hands behind his back and for Bill to start rubbing her breasts. He did so, cupping each of her large breasts, paying attention to her silver dollar sized nipples. The longer he played with them, the harder her nipples got. She was definitely getting excited now!

She squirmed and strained at her restraints, but Wayne would only let her have the head of his cock. Standing next to Wayne, I said, "Do you like the taste of my cock, baby?"

"Ooooh yeah, I love it when you tease me like that. I love it when you pinch my nipples like that, too," she purred.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet, sweetie."

I motioned to Craig to rub his cock on her tits, causing her to arch her back in excitement. "You didn't tell me that you brought 'George' the dick, too."

"I did a few other things you don't know about either, dear. This is just the start." I said.

Between Craig and Wayne, she was pretty worked up and had no idea that she'd never met either one of them before. I let them moan and play around for a little bit, taking pictures here and there with the digital camera. I walked over and slowly slid open the curtains, I wanted more people to see my big breasted blonde getting ravaged buy 7 guys - and one girl!

I could tell she was getting frustrated by not being able to see or touch, so I handed Claire the bullet vibrator and nodded over to my wife. Claire looked at me, questioningly, and I just nodded. She knew that she was going to take a bigger role in tonight's activities than just a bystander, and she seemed perfectly fine with it.

Claire took the vibrator from me and stripped down to nothing almost like it was magic. I was quite impressed by the ease that she got nude and was even more impressed by her body. She had been hiding a pert set of C cups and a tight little apple shaped ass under the humdrum attire that she had been wearing. She was exquisite, even down to the little landing strip of pubic hair that she'd left.

She knelt down at the end of the bed and carefully placed the vibrating bullet on my wife's clit. Susan nearly hit the ceiling. I'm pretty sure she came right that instant, but it was hard to tell for sure, because now she was writhing around like a snake. Claire had a difficult time following her around with the vibrator and eventually she tired a bit and just laid there and let it all happen, gyrating slowly, totally unaware of how much attention she was getting.

I pulled Craig off of her and he stood behind Claire, rubbing her ass while she's using the vibrator on my wife, who is sucking Wayne's cock on and off, between moans and writhing around from the vibrator. I can't take it anymore and motion to let Claire put her head between my wife's legs and pull Wayne away from her. Susan is in heaven; Claire seems to know exactly what she's doing.

"Oh God, you have learned something recently, haven't you? It's like you're in me, babe. You are SO good!" my wife purrs. I let Wayne go up to her and start rubbing her tits and motion for Bill to come over as well. He puts his cock on her erect nipple and she tenses a little. "Damn, it's like you're all over me, it's almost as if..."

Chapter 4

Uh oh. Wayne moves up to her face and sticks his cock in her mouth. She starts sucking but then something clicks in her brain. She starts wriggling the mask off, and then the secret is out. She can see what's going on. There she is, sucking Wayne's cock, a black guy is rubbing his generous cock on her tits and there is someone is licking her pussy. She slowly takes Wayne's cock out of her mouth and looks around the room, Craig is standing behind Clair with his hand on his cock and Dick, Eddie, and Phil are standing there, butt naked, rubbing their cocks, watching her. I'm watching her smiling, taking pictures.

"You're a dead man," she says.

"I know, but you've been wanting this for a long time, haven't you?"

"Yes, but... you know, this wouldn't have gotten this far if I wasn't drunk."

"Yep, I know."

"We've come this far, haven't we?" She says as she nods her head for Bill to come up as she strains to reach for his throbbing, black cock. I come over, bend down, kiss her on the forehead and untie one hand. That lets her grab the shaved black cock and draw it towards her mouth. Not to be upstaged, Wayne pushes further in and soon enough, she's got both cocks in her mouth, sucking like she'd been doing it her whole life.

"Well, gentlemen, this is where it gets interesting." I see my wife look over and nod. She was enjoying herself.

All the guys start crowding around her, putting their hands on her, swapping cocks in and out of her mouth and groping around. An impressive sight, if I do say so. Susan by this time has two cocks in her mouth and one in each hand and she looks like she's in total heaven. She grabs Phil by the base of his cock and runs the tip of her tongue underneath his foreskin, like she'd been doing it all her life. I see a strained look on his face and he backs off slightly and lets Craig take his place. She takes him into her mouth without skipping a beat.

Dick finally makes it up to the front of the line and offers his cock for her to suck. She hesitates for a second, looks up at him questioningly and puts her mouth on it. She can't even get much more than the head of it in her mouth. She looks disappointed for a second and then takes her free hand and starts stroking the shaft of his massive cock. Dick slowly throws his head back and starts enjoying the pleasure of her masterful blowjob. About 5 minutes pass by, of her stroking and sucking his cock head and Dick has had enough, either he stops there or he's going to blow a huge wad of cum on her. So, he pulls back and Eddie steps in.

Between Dick and Eddie, Susan finally notices that the person between her legs is actually female. She'd been so enthralled by the cocks that she assumed that the one licking her pussy to masterfully was a male, when it was most definitely not. "You are SO naughty, Ryan." She puts a hand on top of Claire's head approvingly. "I want to fuck, my pussy aches for a cock in it."

"Who do you want first, dear? There are quite a few qualified candidates here."

Susan then looks up and locks eyes with Dick. I know that look in her eye; I've seen it before. She wants to start big. "I want him." And points to Dick.

"Aww, he's gonna wreck her," says Eddie.

"It's her birthday, let her do what she wants," Dick says, smirking. He then slowly moves down and parks himself and that snake between her legs. He grabs the shaft of it and pushes the head up and down her impossibly slick, pink pussy. Her hips start gyrating to him rubbing his cock up and down her and then pauses and starts to slowly push it into her. Claire had moved to beside Susan and latched on to a pink nippled tit and start sucking while Dick pushes inch after inch into her little pussy. I hear a deep, almost guttural groan/moan and realize that he's all the way in. Inch after inch he starts pushing it in and out, much to Susan's delight.

"Oh God, you are SO good, keep fucking me, baby," she purrs.

"Don't forget, you've got others to satisfy, too, babe."

"Mrrrrrffffff, ok... uuuuuhhhh."

About 5 minutes pass, and Dick looks like he's going to cum. "Guys, if you think you're going to cum, please pull out and let the next guy in, I want everyone to finish at the same time, if that's ok." I get a nod of agreement from everyone and Dick slowly removes his cock from Susan, one inch as a time and very, very slowly. She almost made a sigh of relief as it came out.

"Who's next?"

Eddie steps up to the foot of the bed and Susan eyes him from the tip of his bald head to the bottoms of his feet. Eddie was nicely built, slim and was covered in tattoos. The most impressive part of him was the fact that he had probably half a dozen piercings in his dick. One large bullring at the tip, several bars on the shaft and several more bars on his balls. "Are you ready, baby? This is gonna feel like nothing else you've felt before," he says to her.

"Uh huh," Susan says, sounding a little unsure of herself.

Eddie brings his unit up to her clit, rubbing the large bullring on it, Susan responds by pushing back into it slightly, causing him to push it down, splitting her pussy lips apart and entering her for the first time. Susan moans a little in ecstasy, feeling the bars on the length of his penis against her pussy and the weight of the bull ring inside, rubbing her G-spot. He spent several minutes thrusting in and out of her until he couldn't take any more and pulls out, just in time. "Damn, baby, even after that 10 incher split you apart your pussy is incredible. I had to pull out otherwise I was going to cum!" He heads to the top of the bed and offers his cock to her and she grabs it with her free hand and pulls him to her waiting mouth, her tongue swirling around the head of his unit and around the bull ring.

With Eddie still there, Wayne takes his place at her pussy. He wastes no time by plunging his cock deep into her waiting pussy, causing Susan to gasp and pause from the attention she was giving to Eddie. "Wow, you really feel like Ryan." Wayne smiled slightly and continued to pump her cunt with long, steady strokes. Pausing now and again to gain composure and see if he can find her G-spot with his cock. He was getting a world-class show, from the way he was positioned, he was just inches from Susan's face and Eddie's cock. Good thing none of these guys were homophobic. Wayne didn't waste any time and was soon pulling out with almost a whimper, she was giving them the ride of their lives.

Craig was next, his cock was already a little wet from Claire's juices, they'd been messing around behind us on the chair while Susan was getting some attention. He got between her tied up legs and pushed his unit into her. His wasn't anything spectacular, at least he spent the time trimming as I had requested, and he and Claire were a matched set. Both had landing strips shaved into their pubic area. It was cute, actually. Claire stood there and watched for a while as Craig's cock slid in and out of her, slowly and rhythmically. Then, out of nowhere she says, "Oh fuck it" and gets on the bed next to Susan, pushing Eddie out of the way.

She bends over and starts kissing Susan's left nipple and starts rubbing the other with a French tipped fingernail causing her to arch her back a little. "Damn, Claire... couldn't help yourself, could you," Craig chimes in.

"No, I couldn't. She just looks like she's having too much fun alone," Claire says slyly and she brings her head closer to Susan's. At that point, the female swinger gets a little closer and leaves a kiss on her cheek and whispers something into her ear, unknown to the rest of us. Susan turns her head around and with her free hand, brings Claire's head in for a long, passionate kiss. I don't know what got into her (besides several dicks), but she's never been into women. Tonight must have gotten to her.

Claire finally pulled her head back and looked at her husband who seemed like he was having the time of his life, watching his wife kiss the woman he was fucking. He pulled up a little bit and made a head nod that Claire took as a hint to rub Susan's clit with her finger. When she did that, I thought Susan was going to explode, yet one more time. It was also enough for Craig to slow his rhythmic pace and let another guy take his spot. Claire stayed where she was.

It was now Bill's turn. "I've never had a black guy, be gentle with me," Susan said meekly as he crawls between her legs.

Bill gives her a little bit of a funny look, and Claire reaches over and unties her other hand. I think she has something in mind, I say to myself. Craig stands next to me and leans over, "Claire has a fetish for black guys. I don't know what it is, but she loves them. This should be good." Right as he finished talking to me, Claire mounts Susan's face and starts rubbing her pussy all over Susan. I figured that there would be no way that Susan would be tolerate this, it seemed like a stretch for her to just kiss another woman, but this? No way.

To my surprise, Susan starts licking Claire's pussy, slowly at first and then with greater enthusiasm. Claire, it seemed had an ulterior motive. As Susan was taking care of Claire, Bill had moved into position to get his piece of the action. Now, they were in an odd triangle of sexual energy, almost an upright daisy chain. Bill was fucking Susan, who was licking Claire's pussy, who was now French kissing Bill. I was so stunned at the sight of this, I started taking pictures. A lot of pictures. The rest of the guys were now hard and now in total silence.

MrFiXXXit
MrFiXXXit
14 Followers