Susan's Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFiXXXit
MrFiXXXit
14 Followers

Claire was now upright, with her head thrown back, hands pressed against the wall. Bill was fucking Susan at a furious pace, one hand on the bed, and the other hand on Claire's breast. Bill continued at that breakneck pace for at least 10 minutes before I heard a small whimper, it was Susan. She needed a rest. Claire and Bill both climbed off of her and she just lay there for a few seconds, breathing deeply. She'd just had the fucking of her life for the past hour or so.

I sauntered over and took the restraints from her legs and she swung her legs around and put her feet on the floor. "Shit! It seems like I've just run a marathon!"

"We're just getting started, babe. None of the guys have cum yet!" I grinned. Which caused her to grin. "Wouldn't you like to at least know everyone's names?"

"Sure, why not?"

She gets up from the bed and everyone kind of backs up and makes an impromptu line up, with Craig and Claire at the end, they had been making out since Susan had gotten up and Claire's hair was a mess, it looked like she'd been in a wind storm. My wife started at one end of the line up, getting their name, shaking hands, and Susan, in a spurt of naughtiness, reaches out and gives their cock a little stroke, almost as if she was shaking it. At the end, towards Craig and Claire, she grabs Claire and pulls her in, giving her a deep kiss, while giving Craig's cock a good stroking.

After proper introductions were done, Susan headed off to the bathroom and emerged looking fresh. She went over to the sink, grabbed the last of the wine and tipped the bottle up, emptying it. "Whew, I needed that. So, what now?"

"Up for some doggie?"

"You know I always am."

"Gentlemen, board the Susan train! You know the rules, though!"

Susan gets over on to the bed on all fours, ass pointed in the air. I love it when she gets in that position, it accentuates her round ass and highlights her small waist, plus.. I can grab her by the ass and get some good motion going on. I'm a simple guy with simple tastes, but there isn't a man alive that would help themselves after seeing Susan bent over like that, ass to the world.

Phil was first. He walked over to her, confidently and pressed the head of his cock on her little pussy, moistening it up a little and pushed the head in a little. To his surprise, she pushed back and it went in all the way to his balls. Almost like a game, he grabbed her by the hips and started thrusting savagely into her. I moved to the side of the bed and started taking pictures, her big breasts swaying back and forth, ripples shooting up her ass every time he drove into her with his big, uncut cock. Even that pace was too much for him and he slowed down and let the next guy take his place.

This was the pace that everyone took for the next half hour. Claire was nice enough to offer blowjobs and hand jobs to those who wanted them between sessions with Susan. Even I got some service from her, she was fantastically good, and she licked my cock up and down the shaft, like a popsicle, sucked my balls and nearly made me cum. My wife and I were in heaven. Her, getting a constant stream of willing cocks and I was getting my dick sucked by a pro. Everything was perfect.

I knew it was time to change things up. "Susan, feel like switching things up?"

Eddie, who was fucking her at the time, pulled his cock out with a reassuring "slurp" and stood to the side of her. "Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Dick, wanna go lay face up on the bed?"

"Don't have to ask me twice, bro."

Dick goes over and lies on the bed, face up. His cock lying over like he had a snake in his lap. "Well?" Susan takes the cue and goes over to the bed, crawls up to Dick, kisses his cock on the head and then straddles the monster. She slowly eases the monster into her tiny pink little pussy and it eventually disappears into her. Everyone watches this scene for about 5 minutes and I walk over to the two and climb behind Susan's rising and falling ass.

Susan glances back at me and says, "What do you have in mind there, big boy?"

"I'm taking my turn now. Don't move... I'm coming in, " I say slyly.

"You are?" Susan and Dick say almost simultaneously.

"Yep, stay still for a second." I got behind Susan a little closer and pushed the head of my cock against Dick's shaft and slid it slowly into Susan's pussy.

"Urrghhhh," Susan moaned. "That feels SO good."

Almost at the same time, he and I started thrusting and the sensation of two cocks in her pussy was almost too much for her to take. She started breathing heavily and almost panting like a dog. I have to admit, it was unlike anything I'd ever done before, the feeling of rubbing my cock against another man's was a little strange at first, and I kind of liked it. After a little while of doing it, it because increasingly harder for both of us to stay in, so I pulled out and smacked her on the ass as I stood up.

I went over to the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube, Susan looks at me like she's a little worried, she knows what's coming and knows that I'll be doing it soon. As I stand behind her, I open the bottle of lube, pouring it on her ass and I pour a little on my cock and rub it in a little. I start out with a well-lubed finger and stick it into her tight little butt hole. It goes in easily and I can feel Dick's cock just on the other side, deep in her pussy. Two fingers in. Her ass opens up a little more to accept me; Susan's done this before, but only with the rubber cock. Three fingers and she's starting to breathe heavily. "Oh God, you're going to put your cock in there, aren't you?"

"Of course. Are you ready?"

"Not really, but go ahead."

I put my knees in between the their legs and get into position. Susan shudders a little bit and I press the head of my cock against her puckering little ass and push the head in. "Uuuuuuh," Susan moans as the head of my fat cock goes in her little ass, I can feel it tighten up, almost in protest. I start working it in deeper and deeper as she starts gyrating her hips, enjoying every inch of it. Before I know it, I'm balls deep into her and I can feel Dick's shaft on my balls, once again. Slowly, I start working my cock in and out her ass. Dick takes the hint and starts fucking her pussy in a slow rhythm with me. I haven't heard a word from Susan since I started, so I look at Dick quizzically and he nods, smiling.

I stepped it up a little and starting fucking her ass a little faster. And all too soon, I start to feel the burning in my balls and realize that I have to stop. I pull out and say, "Wayne, your turn!"

Like a soldier, Wayne step in and puts his cock in her ass and takes his turn, I get to the side of the bed and look at Susan as Wayne is now fucking her ass like it was a prostitute's pussy. Susan whimpers, "Oh God, please don't stop, it feels SOOOO good."

Craig was next, he get's behind her and just starts fucking the hell out of her. "Careful, Craig," I caution him.

"See honey, it's not that hard!" Says Craig.

"Let me do you first, then," Claire says. Apparently, the couple hasn't had anal sex before. I'd love to teach her for him, but that might have to be another night, right now, it's Susan's night.

Before too long, Craig had had all he can stand and pulls out, leaving room for everyone else to take a turn. 20 minutes later, everyone was nearly breathless, besides Dick, who just had a huge grin on his face, he loved it too.

I got behind her and smack her on the ass again, and say to Dick, "Time to switch, bro."

I get on the bottom and tell Susan to flip over and push her ass on to my cock, which she does. She's now lying with her back facing me, shaved little pink pussy for everyone to look at and admire, while my thick cock is buried deep in her ass. Almost as if on cue, everyone starts taking a turn on her little pussy. Cock after cock, she takes them and moans how much she loves each and every one of them. I can feel her moisture raining down on my balls, almost like a river. I'm surprised she has anything left!

After a little while of this, I gently push her off and wander over to the bathroom for sink for a drink, she's laying on the bed for a second, panting. I put my mouth under the faucet for a nice long drink. I compose myself and walk back into the bedroom to find her sucking everyone's cock in almost a police line up. From one dick to the next, she thanks them, sucking her juices off of them, and playing with their balls.

She gets to the end of the line, where I'm standing and give my cock a big kiss. I pull her up to me and stick my tongue down her throat, where I can taste 7 different cocks and a little cum. "Who left you the present?" I asked.

"I'll never tell." She says, smirking.

"You know, you'll have to pay for that, right?"

"I'm not scared."

"Ok, fine. Come sit on my cock, then." I lay on the bed and she starts putting my cock in her ass. "No, lay facing me, I want in your pussy." She gives me an odd look, but does as I say, laying flat on me, moving her hips in a circle, almost teasing me.

"Dick, you know what to do."

"Oh my God, you're not... but... he'll never fit!"

"Told ya."

Dick comes over and presses the head of his huge cock on her butt hole and it goes in, just the tip. "It'll never fit! She protests. "Oh God, it's going in... It's SO big, I'm going to explode!" Just then, Dick pushes his cock deeper into her little asshole and starts pushing it in and out. Susan grunts a few times and I see her face relax, it may be big, but she's enjoying herself.

I can feel Claire now, playing with both of our balls, massaging them, playing with them, and pushing them together. Another odd experience. But, with that knowledge, I can't take anymore. I need to cum and NOW!

I motion with my head and Dick gets off from being on top. I tell Susan, "It's time for your present. Get on your knees right here," and I point to a spot on the floor.

"Ok," she says, acting a bit nervous. "Let's see it."

As soon as she gets down on her knees, Dick shoots a huge wad of cum across her cheek, it lands in her hair, and several large spurts later, he was done. Susan's face was covered in the white, pearlescent stuff. Craig was next; he'd been fluffed by his wife for about 15 minutes and was more than ready. He launches a huge load across Susan's forehead and some lands in her eye. Wayne comes over and does the same, followed by Bill, Eddie, and Phil. Her face was covered with a sticky, white coating that is now dripping down on her magnificent breasts. Claire comes over, bends down, licks a big streak up her face with her tongue and gives Susan the biggest, wettest kiss you could think of.

It was my turn. I come over and give my cock a few strokes and several long ropey streams of cum come out and land on her face and tits. She grabs my cock and sucks the last couple of droplets out and I smear the rest of it all over her face, mixing it in with 6 other men's loads. My wife of 20 years finally leans back against the bed, exhausted.

We say our goodbyes to everyone. And they all leave, laughing and chatting. They've all got stories to tell their friends. That leaves Craig and Claire; I shake hands with Craig, thanking him. Claire leans over to Susan and says, "I'm next."

Craig says to her, "Going to do anal then?"

"We can work on that next time."

A big grin spreads across Craig's face and they turn and head for the door.

Susan notices that as everyone is leaving, the curtains had been wide open and a small crowd of people were standing at the window, and were starting to turn and leave. "Oh, you're gonna pay for that, too. Just wait," she says.

"Oh, and what've got in mind?"

"I've still got a little left in me, let's go see that couple we met in the lobby," she says slyly. "And bring your lube, you've got some paying back to do."

MrFiXXXit
MrFiXXXit
14 Followers