All Comments on 'Susan's Sales Meeting'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

A mistake may be in a marriage.

GizmorGizmoralmost 13 years ago
Susan

A great story. I would love to know if it was her quick thinking? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Non consent

Actually I think this belongs in Non Consent/reluctance.

It is well written but not a wife having an affair for her or mutual pleasure.

mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 13 years ago
What do you mean like Rachel?

I'm unsure about the phrase that like Rachel she would never leave him?

What was the meaning?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Duh

First, Mickeymouse, you need to check your Bible.

Second, Chilleywilley, you never addressed the comment that the bosses do not want the spouses to attend the meetings, as that comment is much more general than just a fear of Helmut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Once a cheater

Always a worthless piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Like Ruth, not Rachel ...

It appears the charcter and the anonymous poster below made the same mistake: the reference she made should have been to Ruth, who said "Entreat me not to leave you, or to turn back from following you; For wherever you go, I will go; And wherever you lodge, I will lodge; Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God. Where you die, I will die, and there will I be buried. The LORD do so to me, and more also, if anything but death parts you and me." (Ruth 1:16–17 NKJV)

I liked the story, it's a nice change from the TTB style so prevalent here. Thanks for sharing your work with us!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Nice change from the usual.....

.....wish you knew how to spell, I'll give you the "I don't want to LOOSE you"(no one on this site seems to retain English conjugations) but "FINELY" goes too far!-Seems like the Lawyers were playing therapist which don't fly in USA, and coming from lawyers who trust nothing,the advice to take stock instead of cash in a faltering company makes little sense. (Without the Lawyers asking her exactly why this so-called company was so inescapable to her).FINALLY, you wrote his suspicions into the questioning very well, but stopped short of the deal breaker. He simply mentions his frustration with her not confiding in him, but wouldn't that be the very centerpiece of their need for therapy????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Ah yes the good old "Christian" way of forgiveness. Bullshit. She knew exactly what she was doing, she was fucking around and got caught and talked and fucked her way out of it and has come up smelling like Bullshit. But if the writer would forgive a wife like this? then more power to him. I just hope his wife never cheats on him.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 13 years ago
You tell us

that "Six months to the day after that night, she went off the pill, and now we're expecting our third child!" And right after that you tell us it is 2 years later and the company is doing well. See the problem? She is "now pregnant", but the now then jumps ahead two years and few women carry that long. Is now then, or is now 2 years later? Tenses, dialogue, and spelling. Interesting story and thanks for the work.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

If this wife has her IQ abow 50 she knows second event couses divorce at once. I think this one mistake is forgivable at the circumstantis. If they have not got any children the husband may choose the divorce, but the children have better the whole family. The second event could be the last drops.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

The bible reference was a gaff I feel bad about. As to spelling and such, it would be better to have no such mistakes, but I, and the editors I have worked with have a problem.

As to spouses at meetings, In my business life they are welcome at conventions where customers may have their spouses. However, at internal working meetings, the goal was to bond with one another, and spouses did not attend.

As to what she really thought when she saw her husband? We, and her husband will never know. In the end you have to have faith.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
READ ALL YOUR STORIES

I REALLY LIKE YOUR WRITING.. BETTER THAN 90% OF THE OTHERS WRITTEN. TO BAD YOU GET SO MANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Great writing with wonderful tension and build up

I almost loved this story....but I did enjoy it! The set up was deliciously slow and tantalizing, propelling the reader's interest with great anticipation of a descent and fall from grace. The blissful relationships between the children and the parents added to the build up. Brilliant! Yet the premise of her not really cheating, but rape, I found far fetched....and the author got bogged down trying to justify the situation to the readers, unfortunately to the detriment of the story. The premise of a rape versus infidelity was on the surface very clever and original, but making it credible and believable...extremely difficult. It just missed. Nonetheless, the writing itself was wonderful, the characters came to life and the small anecdotes such as the father and the daughters "bathing" in the rain were terrific and poignant! Thank you ChilleyWilley, I had a good time reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm sure others could pick some holes in it

but I kinda enjoyed it. The violence was ridiculously excessive and graphic, a case of sparsity of detail often being more effective. Good storytelling...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

I liked it. One thing I thought should have been brought out was the legal ramifications of the rape charges. There would have been sworn statements, and the police probably would have obtained copies of the text messages being sent to warn of the approaching husband. Were they trying to warn the wife, or Helmut? Why did the women assume the two were fucking, and not just innocently discussing the presentation? If Helmut forced his way in, and the women downstairs saw it and suspected rape, why didn't they do something to help the wife? What was Helmut's sworn version of events? Also, the wife and husband probably would have been charged with excessive use of force (assault), and/or sued by Helmut, unless there was very clear evidence of rape. What was that evidence? But thank you for posting. I thought the mean score on this was surprizingly low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Interesting story but....

Have not figured it out yet but something is amiss with the wife's tale of the events [omission perhaps?] Fiction of course but typically both the husband & whore wife should have been charged with assault & battery. Obviously, from the wife's POV, it was rape but frankly she allowed it to get to the point of the major incident - if she was so smart why didn't she tell her husband about the first instance and sue the company back then? Her staying on with the company and getting ahead financially seems somewhat improbable. But this author writes good stuff and looking forward to his other work.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Sucked

This story sucked big time! 0 stars

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Um, no

She didn't suffer very much at all.

She

-Kept her husband and kids

-Got a fat promotion and ownership in the company

-Held the company's balls in her hands

-Got to brutally beat the hell out of the guy who was forcing her to put out for her wanted promotions (don't believe her version. It was the way you wrote it. If they were stalling hubby, it was a conspiracy. Don't blame me)

-all for a few 'girl gone wild' videos. And she gets to smack the shit out of and fire anyone who mentions the incident again.

This story is inconsistant. If she is a valkyrie who gives a beat down, then why is she wimpishly putting out? If she was raped, why did her stated friends try to stall the husband, even going so far as to OFFER to bring her the flash drive? Consent was there and she was a clever bitch.

I'm sorry for her husband. HE has to live with the doubts. She knows exactly what happened...and got a fucking pass!

Show, don't tell.I feel this way because you didn't show how she 'paid'. If you'd like an example, check out ohio as a writer. He has a deft hand at showing the emotional cost and devestation of adultery. A generic 'things were tense'; 'it took a while for me to sleep next to her' etc. all glossed over her 'punishment'. Her husband had to fuck his wife doggy style and had nightmares, swallowing bile and the knowledge that his wife MIGHT BE and probably was a corporate whore. What the fuck did she get? She didn't even have to quit her job!

Where is the counter suit? Asshole had one of his balls cut off. I'd try to sue the pants off of them for that. It would be a 'he said/she said' argument and HE has the emails too. He could imply consent VERY easily. Her husband certainly infered it.

And what the fuck did hubby do to make their relationship 'fragile'? SHE worked like a dog, neglected her family and fucked around! SHE is puking the night before but forced herself to go to a high stakes sales conference with a sexual harasser. I wonder if she was that devoted when hubby wanted a piece of tail and she 'wasn't in the mood'? Somehow I doubt it.

I liked the 'boat people' reference and that wasn't bad advice. Suppression IS a coping mechanism.

And please LEARN HOW TO USE FUCKING QUOTES! I said it! This needed a lot more polish to make it shine just from a punctuation standpoint.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Good comments on a good story -

You do not get the one without the other heh

People have questions that did not necessarily get fully answered - nicely done - challenge the reader with the writing -

An editor would make it all soooo much better to read though - quotes - paragraph structure etc.

Another CW story with a very plausible basic story line and ending - thanks -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I do not think that I would ever trust the bitch again though. Just use her as a fuck toy and show no real love for her in casr she decides to make those mistakes again

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Typical

Another true-to-life story about a female who needs professional validation more than she loves her family. Women are very weak, I think you've captured that here.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Just discovered this story

I suspect Susan was screwing consensually and it was not rape. If not for the vaginal bruise and tear from hubby's kick to Helmut's balls, (which also injured his wife), there would have been no evidence to support rape. The wife's female friends also clearly knew the coupling was not rape, based on their behavior. Susan's quick thinking, crying rape to save her marriage, was pretty lame from this reader's perspective.

The assault by Susan and hubby after the "rape" was clearly more than self-defense. If a person is coming at you with a knife, and you shoot that person one or several times to halt the attack, and the individual goes down, then further bullets fired at that individual are the result of anger and a desire for revenge, not self-defense any longer. The latter would result in charges by the prosecutor for assault, attempted murder, or whatever. So further attacks don't get a free pass, even though one might sympathize with the emotions in the heat of the moment.

I enjoyed the story nonetheless, overlooking the spelling and grammatical errors that better editing might have caught. It was entertaining (although not erotic). I can understand grudging reconciliation to keep the family together for the sake of the children, and forgiving what was clearly not a long-term affair that might have threatened their ability to put this behind them. Susan would make out royally in a divorce; hubby was smart to go for damage control. A divorce court judge would not sympathize with a husband who could not forgive his wife if she were raped (and hubby would have a tough time proving in divorce court that her escapade was consensual, not rape). A good businessman cuts his losses and that's what he did. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THANK YOU FOR THAT

In so many of these stories I've read, at the moment when the spouse finds out about the infidelity, the other spouse says "Honey, it's just sex," "Honey I only love you," "I love you both," "Honey, I'm leaving you." My Susan's actions said "Honey I hate this son of a bitch more than you do!"

ALSO, THE LACK OF THE DREADED PLOT DEVICE: I wanted to rush in and stop it, but I needed proof, so I watched. With an erection.

ONLY ADDS TO YOUR AWESOMENESS! THANKS AGAIN

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Wimp!

You can't rape the willing! So put that in your bible and thump it!

karan9876karan9876about 12 years ago
wimp

1 star for the wimp.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
Reading this story

A reasonable inference is that of the two times she had sex, the first she was drugged and the last time she was raped. The time it was a hand job it was forced. The reason we suspect she was telling the truth is that she ran down the stairs naked to beat on him. Had it been consensual, she surely would have stayed in the room, but told the same story. Clearly the author wants us to believe this is what happened and it's the authors story. The husband's reaction is reasonable because he can't accept that it happened three times. He's not absolutely sure it was rape, but the preponderance of evidence says it was. From her point of view, either she had an affair to get a promotion(unlikely because it was her own work that gave her success and Helmut was going to be fired) or she was guilty because she kept the first time from her husband. So she accepts his ambivalence. I think the story works, and those of you who don't are reliving you own experiences or prejudices and not reading what the author actually wrote.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
DAMN YOU CAN TELL A STORY!!!!!

Thanks for sharing this very different and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what's with ped0?

His boyfriend didn't bugger him properly? Perhaps his boyfriend cuckolded him, whatever the reason he certainly proved he has no balls and no brain. 5 star story.

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

You have a fertile mind. Somebody must have fucked with you pretty good.

I really have discovered you just recently and love your stories. You are complex, thoughtful and resourceful.

As far as spelling and grammar, it is good enough to get the point across. I suffer some of the very same problems that you have, and work on it all the time before submitting, but it still seems to end up on the page.

I've tried to get an editor, but I think they refuse because the association with me is more than their tender little ego's can bear. LOL.

Thanks for writing.

Regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Instead of letting the situation destroy their marriage and family, they turned it around and made it stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Both Writer and Editor

Good story but both writer and editor should realize that'Spellcheck' understands neither context nor homonyms. E.G.- decent versus descent, cloths vice clothes. Good words but meaning different things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she was blackmailed and cheated

didnt file charges till caught yeah right i wouldnt touch her again with another guys dick the guy is an idiot for staying with her.

She cheated

fucked another guy

lied to her husband

and allowed it to happen and violated her vows

she wasn't an unwilling participant and wasn't forced she wanted it and had that set up to cover her ass when her husband did find out.

no woman that allows herself to be used, blackmailed, drugged, or have sex with another and don't file rape and tell their husband is willing. You dont lie and hope to save your marriage later fucking idiots.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
No way

I don't believe it was rape. I say she pulled a fast one on her husband and the company and got away with it. Fucking cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a good story

was it rape, maybe, she should have told her husband, some blackmail,some drugging, but in all it worked out..

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN YOU ROB A PAUL FOR PETER

and try to juggle too many balls,,,,You get spillage, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story . . .

Your stories have great twists. Your dialog is fan-frigging-tastic. If you're not a professional writer you should be one.

Regarding the 'malapropisms' that someone mentioned, a program like Microsoft Word will catch many of them.

Cheers & keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Shame can lead to REALLY stupid decisions

From the points presented in the story, her claim of waking up naked the first time would make sense that she would never say anything about it. Women in the workforce don't really know how to deal with real predators and when they don't handle a situation the way they think their male collegues would there's a great deal of shame and a sense of failure.

She should should have damaged the fuckers dick during the handjob though and then confessed the whole thing.

As our hero states, you don't fuck someone up that badly unless you truely hate them though. You can't fake losing control like that.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Good story

the only difficult bit was believing in a lawyer with common sense and a genuine concern for a client!

Nice to read a story where the revenge is on the real villain and not the victim.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Bullshit

Her ambition and pride came before her husband and family. If she wasn't "cheating" with Helmut, she was certainly cheating on her family with her ego. Her ambition allowed her to be raped and not tell her husband. What Helmut took from her was for her to decide, but Helmut also took from her husband and she didn't tell him because of her stupid ambition. She is not much a person let alone a life partner. Yuck!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
He should NEVER trust her again, good job or not.

And I still don't really believe her version of things, I give them a "maybe so, maybe not".

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Thanks for the offering. The lawyers advice is the worst thing I have ever heard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wait

In the beginning of this story you indicated that she would someday be his Ex?

Also, she may not have liked the asshole but I feel like she soberly fucked him to get ahead and that she did enjoy it.

The end deal was fine but the happily ever after...don't know?

As usual, you write well and I did enjoy it, she was/is a catch and one hot little minx with a brain. Maybe, he really had all the above worked out and decided that there wasn't likely another one like her out there and feeling confident she would never do it again figured...hell, I've got one hell of a woman and the past is the past, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of her but if she ever even thinks about playing again I'll do more than kick her in the crotch.

Thanks again - Enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure

I don't know that she can be trusted. Perhaps, but I'd keep a sharp eye on her.

But this was a tough one, if my wife were raped there would be no doubt we'd do our best to work through it. But in this case she had already had sex with him, including a handjob.

After hemming and hawing, putting myself in their shoes, I think I just might cut her loose after helping her through the process with her employer. Get her situated, the move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story, but....

I felt the wife would have said and done anything to advance her career. I think she was cheating, got caught and used fast thinking to snow hubby and everyone else involved in this fiasco. And the lawyer? That was the absolute WORST legal advice in the history of lawyers. In the end the husband should have divorced the slut, sued the company and gone forward with his life without the manipulative bitch. Well written, but I didn't particularly care for the ending.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years agoAuthor
Philosophy

You know it is great if everything goes your way, but some times it doesn't. So his wife was caught in an ambiguous position, maybe she was willing, maybe not, who are you to believe. There is no way to tell. Maybe the choice is really what do you want to believe? In this case the cheating, if cheating it was, turned out so badly that it would put anyone but a rabid dog off cheating for a long while. So it might well be punishment enough, if in fact she did anything to merit punishment.

Sometimes the best course is to defy the negative, to declare victory and go home to live happily ever after.

Chilley. .

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 10 years ago
Nice Tale

Well written, too. I can honestly say, very original. I've never read a story like this. Reading the comments I see a lot people think she's guilty but I don't think so. Her character seemed very inexperienced with people that manipulate others to get what they want with no concern of their well being. I've met people like that. They get abused, they just want to forget about it and get back to what makes them happy and don't dare think of it happening again. For her it was her work. She endured the abuse, afraid to fight back but when hubby was suddenly there the situation changed, she felt secure, her pent-up anger surfaced and she unloaded on him. Very nice character development. Really paying attention to the subtleties of the human psyche. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes nice tale

He is really stupid though.

Really really stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a load of sewage.

This was his THIRD time he "forced" her to have sex...but not a word to her hubby about it. She picked saving her job(so she says,anyhow),over respecting her husband,and her marriage vows. This was a no-brainer. He should have bruised more than her mons,he should have kicked her ass..but Proper !

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 9 years ago
interesting read

Well written, thought out story. As others have stated this is truly a different story but well worth the time to read. I like the philosophical angle to the story.

Thank you for posting and I wish you continued success with writing.

Especially so I can keep reading your effort.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Good Read

This story reminds me of something my father said when I was quite young, "Rich or poor, of basic intelligence or very well educated no one is immune to the stupid gene".

This is a story of a capable and ambitious woman but she lacks rational thinking if her version of events are to be believed, the portrayal of the husband with his doubts and wanting to get proof that she was succeeding by ability and not by putting out was very written. keep them coming chilleywilley.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Yep - stupid is as stupid does

You cannot cure stupidity - but you can avoid stupid behavior if you you are capable of learning (not truly stupid) - we all do stupid - hopefully she got over hers in this area.

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
Not stupid just a group that thinks they wrote the book on smarts or slick

Keep it simple, first he finds the flash drive, makes a dangerous effort to drive in a storm to save her speech. Arrives at the hotel just to be nervously confronted by fellow employees of his wife telling him he better leave the hotel because the company owner does not want family or spouses with employees? but he has a key OMG! so he does what is best to say hi and good bye and walks in on his wife under none other than her supervisor. Then you have the aftermath? the injuries and bruises where a result of his kicking and punching to get the guy off his wife, yes the little lady was a great actor had to jump up and put her kicks in also. We I as the reader see is a woman that is opportunistic and took advantage within the company and kept going until caught. Lets see, the company after the fact was in serious financial troubles and might close, worse re organize. Second her supervisor was being fired anyways? hum? why the attack? if she had nothing to do with his performance? and lastly, why the charade from the other employees mingling in the lobby? I honestly doubt the company owners would have made a scene about a husband arriving to deliver a flash drive with notes and documents just for this meeting? No, Sue knew what she was doing and Chris was just a dumb schmuck that did not catch on. Sue was doing this with her supervisor for quite sometime and with all things in business and office politics everyone knew it. Nothing escapes the water cooler gossip.. NOTHING.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Normally I like your stories

but not so much this one. The evidence was all there and she talked him right out of what he saw. Kind of what are your going to believe, me or your lying eyes. Well, he of course believed her. She was being fucked and not fighting or acting distressed at the time, so it wasn't rape. She might not have liked it, she might actually love her husband, some, but she was doing it of her own free will. Whoring for a promotion. And if he was indeed already being fired, she didn't need to put out for him, but she was. Unsatisfying little tale, too bad about the husband being so stupid, but I guess it had to be someone.

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
Cwilley...

I know I'm late for the entree, but I liked the way this worked out. I didn't believe that she was in bed against her will. My thought was she might have been playing 'the game'. Her husband said she was quick witted; the follow up attack on her paramour rose to the standard a really smart woman might have tried. Meanwhile, Chris, her husband, took the high road. This was certainly an atypical ending, a novel approach to the classic infidelity tale. You should get high grades for that.

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
"Tell me. I want to believe you."

This says everything about the husbands frame of mind. He wants to get over this...badly.

His rational brain, the one who is sorting out facts of who knew what, whether Helmut or his wife was lying in PRIVATE EMAILS, how career driven his wife was; is at strict odds with his emotional one. He doesn't want to ruin his life. He wants her infectious laughter and singing.

Now, whether this is a nobler act or not, I can not say. Her story stinks to high heaven as has been pointed out many times.

Chilley can tell me again and again how she 'paid a price'. Okay. He is the author, it is his story. In his mind, she was a faithful(ish) wife who got into a bad situation. I can only tell you what I read and how I analyze the facts I am given. And the facts say she is guilty as sin. No gun, no knives, no bruises, no Taser. No screaming.

Okay, her husband no longer looks at her as a pristine Madonna any more. Guess what? THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE VALUED ACCORDING TO THE STORY. (Please note: she is not automatically evil for feeling that way any more than Jack Welch CEO of GE is a bad man for neglecting HIS family. It is choices) She traded a touch of security in marriage for 15% ownership in the company. And now, she is locking up another 18 year contract with this husband by having a baby. I would not have done that.

There is actually room in this story for the wife to have set up Helmut, taking his job, ruining his career and setting up her husband, if one wants to look at her through a 100% Machiavellian lens. The facts support it.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
One other piece of evidence he could have used...

His and her cellphones. It's not unreasonable to assume while the one woman was stalling him, the other might have been trying to contact her or him...

Depending on what was said in that text he might be able to lean towards a clearer assumption.

If we believe Helmut really threatened to beat her in a serious fashion even if she then submits that's still rape. Sexual assault predicated on the threat of violence is still sexual assault.

Without knowing HOW smart she is, it's difficult to say if she was smart enough to nearly instantly formulate a plan which involves beating a man senseless in order to escape punishment based on the truth of an affair...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clever

I don't think she is a whore, an intended slut or a basic cheat...BUT, I do think she is a very calculating and driven woman who has NO virtue!

Does she love her husband and kids...yes, she does and its' real. Does she desire a lover or occasional flings...doubt it. So, what gives.....

I think at some point she saw some opportunity to get ahead before she was really noticed and manipulated Helmut (too easy for a quick witted clever woman) to where he wanted her, she played off but just enough to give Helmut some guts to push by thinking that she would ultimately give in and no problems would arise. Why else would he send her E-Mails about how great the sex was, he thought it was consensual! She, as a clever and driven executive, plans carefully and is cold when it comes to any emotions regarding the endeavors leading up to the culmination of activities. Her girlfriend was aware of what was going on and so Helmut was used to serve a purpose, wifey got what she wanted and as hubby noticed, she wasn't bitching while she was getting fucked.

Finally, her sickness before she left on the trip. She really loved her husband and I would venture that some guilt nauseated her but ... Not Enough...to not finish what she started so...what would I do...???

Clever woman, got what she set her mind to and got everything handled, Clever! Any confrontation of opportunity in the future...well, she's got that covered! How, just tell hubby this time, tell hubby she wants to win/succeed and have hubby make a plan with her! Clever girl But, happy married Mom too and now, guaranteed 20 more years with a new baby...Clever woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another

Tale about how all good men are really just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice atypical ending Chilly Good analysis by FD45 and Carvohi

Thanks for the unusual ending Sir !

Carvo and FD, two of the best analytical comments posted, thanks.

Anon, good point about looking at the text sent while he was going up the stairs.

OldBearSwitch

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Interesting Twisted Story

This plot is Interresting. Many others have of course written stories about the wife obsessed with getting ahead with various shades of willingness versus coercion. The scene in the hotel room, hallway, and stairs makes this one a bit unique. I don't like RAAC stories, but think the ending kind of mostly fit in this one. In terms of comments, FD has raised some good points, but I still go for five stars simply because the story is interesting and sort of credible.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years agoAuthor
It was purposly ambigous

Many of you sussed it out. The reader could choose from:

* She was complacent in fucking to get ahead.

* She could just been having fun.

* She was quick thinking to divert her husband's rage away from herself.

* She could have set the whole thing up to get her boss fired (Hubby's intervention being serendipitous)

The husband was:

* Clueless, and totally surprised, swallowing her story hook line and sinker

* Took it all in, understood she was likely lying, but with some possibility that she was telling the truth. Therefore figured that giving her the benefit of the doubt would better serve his self interests

* Figured as traumatic as this ended up, she probably wouldn't try it again.

Chilley

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed this one.

I like the ambiguity, as it reflects normally complex human motivations. If I had to guess, I'd say all four of your possibilities could figure into her thinking. I would have liked a little more insight into hubby's thought processes: not so much why he decided not to divorce, but why he decided to let her get away with lying. Did he want to set her up to be less cautious if she did it again? just want peace in the home (her temper can be violent)? figure it didn't matter, since he wasn't divorcing her?

dirksterdirksterover 7 years ago
Words have meaning

You do realize there is a difference between cloths and clothes, don't you? The first can be applied to dishtowels, the second are things you wear. Yes, clothes can be cloths, but cloths are not necessarily clothes. Loose and lose are also words with similar spellings but different meanings - please look them up. These little errors are the difference between a good writer and a poor writer. If the reader can't get past the first page without having to stop to figure out what word the writer should have used was, you've lost half your audience. Pay attention, dammit!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
SALES....A TOUGH ROAD.....BUT NEEDED

and then you need buyers. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

She was fucking her way to the top. A whole slut.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
What ever happened to the rapist?

He should have interviewed Natalie and the other coworkers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally, a husband who is real man!!!5*

The author finally mans up. The husband kicked ass. My first score for author that is above a 3*. Still think the wife is lying tho.

5*

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Marriage in trouble

I am glad they overcame the trials.

Wife should have came to husband and headed off trouble. Also she should have asked for husband's presence at conference. It appears that she didn't need the money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story is a case that her BS story over road his so-called brain, She knew everything she was doing and could have walked before the first time. Why he stayed married to her is beyond me.

oxynam25oxynam25about 6 years ago
So happy I found this again

Read this before, but I forgot the name of the story and thought it was lost to me. So happy I found it again.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
NOTHING IS NEVER STRONGER AFTER A BREAK+

however one may with therapy induce and strengthen the weak parts, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First read

I saw chilly’s response below and I have to saw that in his four for the wife’s thought process she did cheat to some extent. Had this been a news story though I have to say that as a survivor of rape and molestasion that a true rape victim reacts or could react similarly. That she was raped, idk but maybe. That she was harassed , yes I can believe it. Should the husband have divorced her, well there are those that can get by something like this and most that just can’t. I’m usually in the BTB crowd and cannot stand RAAC stories. In this case it seems that there was a mix of both. Was it bad? Yes! Was she complicit in this by not saying anything about it to her husband? Absolutely, but victims of abuse can be like that where they feel marginalized. That having been said, the very fact that her coworkers knew what was going on and was texting someone, probably her to warn her, well that puts it over the line IMHO. As the old saying goes, something’s not kosher in Denmark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The women downstairs

I really thought that the women trying to run interference for the cheating wife were going to be the key to the story. They obviously knew what was going on. That is a huge red flag. Simply not credible that he wouldn’t pursue questioning them for the real story.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
for the prosecution...

...the co-workers slowing down hubby and sending frantic text msgs somewhat negates author's response about policy and spouses during meetings. They were in the hallway, and knew wife was in a room with another man. That ain't in policy. Seems like some follow-up on the rape charges was omitted. And even if it's rape, do they get off so easily for the brutal beat-down? A kick in the nuts, and few other blows, probably, but the recap sounded like charges could have been filed.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Not a bad story but ...

Strange that the main characters escape charges for such a beating attack and that a rape charge is not brought upon the guy. You think police would simply forego all of that? The "bad guy" can easily defends himself from rape charge, he would even have witnesses in female coworkers who were obviously cowering for wife's cheating. I think the story is good but the details are not really worked out.

Another thing is - why was the main character throwing the bad guy's stuff through the window? Was there some intention for that in the plot that was never pursued? This all looks to me as unfinished work.

StarcrestStarcrestabout 5 years ago
personally I like it

Forget about the naysayers this is a story and only a story from your imagination. I enjoy your fertile imagination thank you very much. As a good writer you left a lot of questions that need to be answered in the minds of the readers. Not every piece of a puzzle should be supplied to the reader. Thank you again and keep going

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Actually

Actually,not a bad story. I'm usually for the BTB, but this works fine.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Good story.

She was just a cheating cunt however and he was a bit of a doormat bitch to allow her the illusion of anything else.

Fun adventure and very colorful. Just didn't care for your slut and cuck that much.

kmreaderkmreaderalmost 4 years ago
Maybe...but...

Still doesn’t explain Natalie <b>knowing<b\> what was going on upstairs in Susan’s room. If Susan really hated Helmut as much as she says she did then there’s no way that Susan wouldn’t have told Natalie how much she disliked the man sometime during their ride up and absolutely no way Natalie would be trying to run interference to keep Chris from walking in on the scene. There’s definitely more to the story than what Susan has told Chris.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Think

Think Kmreader as got it spot on.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Dressed up cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ΚΑΛΟ...........................!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like the story. Disappointed with plot holes. While researching the wife's work, why not interview co-workers? Such as Natalie and the other woman on the stairs? What happened to rape charges and assault charges? With the damages to the rapist, there would likely be charges by police. Including the above items would have made the story stronger.

mfj

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

So many plot holes it’s like Swiss cheese. Seriously does anyone believe the wife’s bullshit. Really he was balls deep in the slut and she was grinding back. The two slut coworkers had tried to run interference. Then when he drop kicks the asshole she rises from the bed crying rape. She has months of emails showing she was actively participating in planning the trist.

After all that we are then supposed to believe that she was raped? Silly rabbit…!! Readers are not that naive. So you deux ex machina our asses to support you me of the lamest RAAC’s ever…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story. Author very talented. Good plot twists

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah. Not buying it. She gladly cheated on her husband. What’s to stop it from happening again? Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When reading a comment ask several questions that help understand the commenters understanding.

1) When was the story written? 11 years ago When was the author's last post? 7 years ago Last update? 5 years ago.

2) What is the tone of the comment? It is valuable, helpful criticism (be it positive or negative)?

3) Is the commenter simply trying to show I am am smarter; I am more clever; I could have done that much better?

4) I the commenter a good writer? or just a grumpy or know-it-all critic (and there are many at this site).

Next

a) Remember this is fiction and the life experiences of others ma differ greatly from your.

b) Do you understand what the author was trying to say? This story carried a power message.

The Hoary Cleric, a guest at this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So instead of coming to her husband or reporting the guy for sexual harassment.....she gives him a hand job and pussy?.. why didn't she scream when he was "raping" her? Why didnt she scream when he barged in? She's in a hotel, why didn't she scream bloody murder? They would've heard her and come running out of their rooms...or they would've called the front desk who would then alert hotel security. did the guy have any scratch marks, bite marks on him that indicated she put up a fight?. As a woman I would've been scratching, screaming, kicking, head butting and biting.. he would've literally had to fight me for my pussy.. I wouldn't of been just laying there as he pumped away.. I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit. Also, did they find this alleged taser or his clothes?.. if a guy I worked with is sexually harassing me, the first person I'd tell is my husband!.. I wouldn't of been giving hand jobs, blow jobs or pussy.. he'd be lucky if I don't gut him like a fish... I can 1000% assure you I wouldn't of been just laying there as I'm being rape..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A new contender for the dumbest, most poorly written story, with the most idiotic plot line by a writer who can string together a complete sentence. Idiotic...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Umm nope another bad story. No letting the husband know she qas being harassed before she slept qith him. How about a bit divorce or the hubby getting some on the side 3 x to even the score no remorse from the qife for breaking her vows

deependerdeepender8 months ago

Interesting. This is the first story that I've read here with this sort of reaction from a wife caught in flagrante. As this author is fond of saying: it worked for me.

WisquejacWisquejac3 months ago

I liked it. Agree she was dumber than a rock but the Valkyrie move made up for it imho. Thanks.

schulz777schulz7772 months ago

Her cheating was good for their marriage in a long run ??? That's the point of that story??? Siriosly???

She kept everything she wanted - husband, her kids, her career.

He on the other hand had to learn to leave with the pain she brought up on him. Life is good.

2starrs

chasbo38chasbo38about 1 month ago

Her explanation of the second sex event does not agree with his email telling her it was great sex. Lie No. 1

Her claim that she was being raped during the third sex event does not agree with what he saw when he walked into the room. Lie No. 2

All the reasons she gave not not telling her husband about what she calls the sexual harassment in the office are lies 3, 4, 6, etc.

She was cheating. Truth No. 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well .... IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME!!! A CHEATING, SLUT WIFE who only "came clean" after her WHORING ass was caught! Oh yeah, she "deserved" a 2nd, 3rd and 4th chance! Once a cheating CUNT .... ALWAYS a cheating Cunt .... it's only a matter of time until the dumb shit husband is turned into a CUCK AGAIN!

So not NO but HELL NO to this "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I first look at the comments and then not read the story. Thank you, commenters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous