Susan's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not even from your wife?"

"Especially not from my wife. We never do it to completion anymore. She says it's too much work."

"That's too bad," Claudia replies genuinely sorry. "If I ever marry, I would want to give my husband good head forever and ever. You know, at least until he's ninety or too old to get it up anymore."

He smiles and gently pulls her up to the bed. Carefully removing her gown, he takes a few moments to admire her youthful body. While more voluptuous and less muscular, it nonetheless reminds him of his wife's body at her age. "Yeah, and I believe that you will. Now, tell me. Where were you? I tried to call, but you were off on one of your journeys. Where did you go this time?"

They lie naked side by side; they kiss and touch each other tenderly; they talk. His earlier yearning for sex is momentarily replaced by the sweet afterglow of orgasm. Claudia excitedly relates her story and tells him all about her trip to France. "My job was demanding, but fun. While I enjoyed spending time with the horses, I hated the hard work of cleaning the stables. On my last day, the owner's son, Jacque, took pity on me and gave me the afternoon off. We went riding together. He was about my age, very handsome and we took an immediate liking to each other."

Feeling a twinge of jealously, he asks, "Very handsome, huh? Did anything happen between you?"

Coming right to the point, Claudia says, "Yes, we stopped to rest the horses. After snacking on wine and cheese, we both got naked and had sex on the grass. We were out in the open, but there was nobody within miles to see. The estate is huge." Knowing that her words could be painful, she lovingly caresses his penis as she speaks.

"I would have liked to watch. I would be jealous, of course. But, for some reason, it would be exciting to see you having sex with another man."

Well versed on the subject of male fantasies, Claudia understands. "It does sound exciting, doesn't it? And I would be excited knowing that you are watching."

"You would?"

"Sure."

Her words are in fact painful, but he isn't about to let on, realizing that he has no control over Claudia or her sexual habits. Before long, his pain is eased by the mounting pleasure emanating from his genitals.

She teases, "Well, I think this big guy might be ready for some more action. It seems that my story got him excited. Did you notice I said, 'big guy, not little fellow?'"

He smiles and says, "Yeah, I noticed; that's more like it. I think you are right."

"I'm right about what?"

"You know."

"No, I don't. What?"

"You're right about the big guy being ready."

"Well, I would have never guessed."

They move smoothly and effortlessly in a sexual dance, he on top and she underneath with her legs high in the air. Slowly this time, with less urgency, their bodies blend together in perfect harmony. Cocooned in her warm wetness, he arrives at inevitability, that marvelous moment in time where there is no return, but where complete pleasure is yet to be found. Sweet moments pass between them until his mounting excitement triggers her release and her vaginal spasms in turn trigger his. Locked together, they roll on the bed, screaming, laughing and shouting profanities. When they finish, she says matter-of-factly, "Your wife taught you well."

Not knowing what else to say, he mutters, "Thank you." And then foolishly asks, "How did you become so good?"

"Practice, Sweetie, practice."

Sorry that he asked and knowing that his lunch hour is almost over, he gets dressed and carefully looks over the room in case he might forget something. She slips her gown back on. They kiss and embrace warmly for long moments before he leaves to return to work. Then, slowly, he starts to walk out the door. "Hey, aren't you forgetting something?" she calls after him.

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot." He opens his wallet and reluctantly, almost sadly, places two one hundred dollar bills on the dresser. Slowly exiting the room, he leaves behind his secret life. It is the one thing, probably the only thing, Susan does not know about her husband. He prays she never finds out.

That evening, Ralph arrives home at his usual time. He is surprised to find Susan in the kitchen preparing dinner. Normally, she does not arrive home until at least an hour later. Noticing the look of bewilderment on his face, she says, "Hi, dear. I decided to take a day off. How was your day?"

He walks up behind her and kisses her lovingly on the cheek while cupping her breasts in his hands. At the age of fifty-three, she still cuts a fine figure. She is softer and more full-figured than in her youth, but overall her body is aging extremely well. Her graying hair highlights a face that is still very pretty and lights up when she speaks. Her breasts feel good in Ralph's hands and he lets her know as much. "Your boobs feel nice. How was my day? It was about the same as always, like every other day. How about you? How did your day go?"

"My day was more eventful. I'll tell you all about it after dinner."

"Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine. I can tell you better when I'm not cooking, that's all."

Susan seldom has time to cook and their differing schedules often dictate that they eat separately. Ralph considers it a real treat whenever they can break bread together at home. This time is no different and Ralph takes delight in their shared meal. Susan thoughtfully prepares spaghetti, salad and hot buttered bread, one of his favorite meals. A bottle of his favorite red wine adorns the small kitchen table. They make small talk during the meal and, when finished, clear the table. Minutes later, they return for coffee and more serious conversation. Susan begins, "I took the day off to help my friend, Sally. Her car is in the garage and she needed help with transportation. Her parents flew in from Illinois and we drove to the airport to pick them up. Even though Sally was willing to have them at the house, her parents preferred to not stay there. We put them up at the Holiday Inn in Tucker."

Realizing his rendezvous with Claudia took place at that very motel, Ralph replies worriedly, "Oh? What time was this?"

"We arrived around one-thirty, your lunch hour. I saw your car in the parking lot. What were you doing there?" Obviously shaken, all the color drains from Ralph's face. He tries to answer but can only stammer something unintelligible about a business meeting in one of the motel rooms. "You mean an out of town client called you to the motel instead of coming to the bank for your meeting?"

Ralph swallows hard. "Yes, that's what I was trying to say, thank you."

"Is she pretty?" Susan asks with a Cheshire grin on her face knowing full well he is lying.

Ralph can no longer keep up the charade. Besides, he has been feeling guilty for some time and experiences a sense of relief knowing that Susan now knows. He confesses everything, omitting only that he paid for Claudia's services, and apologizes profusely seeking her forgiveness. "Can you forgive me? Please forgive me. Will you forgive me, honey? It will never happen again."

Susan gently takes his hand in hers and smiles tenderly. "Yes, I can. Actually, I'm glad this came to the surface."

Ralph is puzzled. "You are? Why? I don't understand."

"Ralph, you know those long nights in the office? Well, not all of them were spent working."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, over the years, I have had lovers too." Susan then goes further than necessary and declares, "Actually, quite a few of them."

Ralph is indignant. "What? You've been cheating on me? Oh, my God!" he exclaims. Ralph is devastated. With shaking voice and tears swelling in his eyes, he asks unbelievingly, "Susan, how could you? Oh, my God! How could you?"

"Please, Ralph. You are cheating on me too. Did you forget that?"

"This is different. Claudia means nothing to me. It's just sex."

Susan says calmly, "We are equal and so too are our sins. Besides, with me, it's just sex also." She continues, "As the years have gone by, I have come to better know myself and my needs. Also, I have gained a wonderful appreciation for us and for the love we share. But, I could never live an entire lifetime having carnal knowledge of only one person." Pausing, she then adds, "And, apparently, neither can you."

"But ...."

"Don't you see? Now, we can be completely honest with each other. Now that we each know, there is no need for either of us to lie or cheat again, not ever again."

"So, you are going to keep doing it? Having sex with other men? Shit, Susan!"

"It is something we can do together."

Ralph replies sarcastically, "Do together? Having sex with other men? Yeah, right. I can't wait."

"No, silly. I mean sex with other people. I've done some research on the internet. There are clubs in Atlanta where like-minded people can meet, dance and socialize. It would be a lot of fun if we ...."

"What do you mean by like-minded people?"

"You know. Folks like us who enjoy having sex occasionally with other people. It's something we can do together, without either one of us sneaking around. Wouldn't that be wonderful, no more cheating?"

"You want us to join a sex club?"

She corrects him saying, "An alternative lifestyle club. Yes, dear, of course, I would like to. Wouldn't you?"

"Oh, my God! No!"

"Ralph, please think about it. I think it would be good for us."

"Oh, my God! Have you lost your mind?"

"Ralph, ......"

"Oh my God!

One year passes and Claudia is restless. She is in her motel room intently studying the pages of the adventure book when her cell phone rings. "Hello."

"Claudia?"

"Yes, who's calling?"

"It's a ghost from the past, Ralph."

"Ralph? Oh my God, how are you?"

"I'm just fine. And you?"

"Great. After I last saw you, I worked at the Vatican, then the Netherlands, then Iowa."

"Iowa? What the hell is there to do in Iowa?"

"Well, not much, but I did get a job milking cows."

"You've got to be kidding, right?"

"Nope. Fortunately, the farm I worked on had milking machines."

"Thank God for small favors. Did you get laid by the farmer's son?"

Laughing, Claudia replies, "No, that was France, remember?"

"Of course I do. I was very jealous."

"Ralph, I've missed you. Where have you been? Why haven't you called?"

"Well, you have competition. Susan and I joined a lifestyle club about a year ago."

"Y'all are swingers now?"

"Yes, we're swinging now, can you believe it? And we're having a ball! We've joined a club and attend socials every month. We've made many good friends. It's so much fun and it has really turbo charged our sex life!"

"See? It pays to be adventuresome! I've always known it!"

Ralph laughs and half seriously, half jokingly replies, "I know. You've been an inspiration to me, among other things. Then, turning serious, adds, "Claudia, I've missed you a lot."

"I've missed you too and not just because of your business. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. Maybe, I'll call on you again soon, for old time's sake." "No, you won't."

"Why not?"

"You won't cheat on Susan."

"I hate it when you're right."

"Sorry."

"Goodbye, Claudia."

"Goodbye, Sweetie."

12