Sushi Table - The Main Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess gave a few more hard thrusts and gave Jeremy's ass a loud spank as the waves of my orgasm swept over me. For several minutes my vision dimmed and I swear I could see stars as my body shook and every muscle tightened spasmodically. Jeremy just slowly licked my pussy lips as my orgasm peaked and finally flowed out of me leaving me gasping for air.

Jessica stopped thrusting and pulled the dildo out of Jeremy's abused rear end. With trembling legs I got to my feet and slowly made my way to her, my hand trailing down my sub's sweaty back. Giving her a soft kiss, I thanked her and said, "That was much needed, I hope you had fun too."

"Oh, I did. Little did I know this would be the result of going to lunch with you. I bet Jeremy will think twice before letting us alone together again."

"It won't matter now, as they say 'The cat's out of the bag'. And when this cat plays, her claws come out, isn't that right, Dido-Whore?"

After giving him a hard *spank* I heard Jeremy's muffled reply, "Yes my Mistress."

"You know Jess, this night doesn't have to end. Why don't we get our second wind and go out to that bar around the corner."

She smiled and replied, "Sounds great, I'm feeling like I'm just getting going. Just give me a moment to get dressed and out of this strap-on."

I heard my sub ask from the couch, "What about me? I'd love to join you two lovely ladies, can you release me from the humbler and handcuffs."

My Dark Goddess put a delicious thought into my head, "Oh dildo-whore, you have served me well as always so I will give you two choices. Either we are going to let you join us, but your cock will be locked in a cage for us to tease you. Plan on serving us all evening. Or alternatively you can stay here, but Jess and I might just find someone to join us and come back to use you some more. Know that it's ladies night tonight, so lots of women and men are there looking for action. Choose wisely while I go get dressed."

-- Fin

12