Susie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

As Corey pulled back out he asked, "Why don't we just do this the way we usually do?"

"My Mother told me she likes it when my father does it this way," I told him. "I want to see. His cock isn't that much shorter than yours."

"But it's a lot less big around," he said.

"let's try one more time," I said. I could tell that my vagina needed to slope downward so I grabbed a couple of pillows and knelt on them, positioning the front of my body as low as possible.

Corey's 'beast again pushed inside. I could tell it moved further in -- all the way to my cervix. But now, as it pushed in further I began having pains in my abdomen, like severe gas. "Stop," I said to him and he withdrew.

"You could probably get all the way in," I told him, "but I don't see how I could enjoy it.

"I've always enjoyed it the usual way," he told me, "lots! Let's just do it like that."

I was dissappointed but had to agree so I lay on my back, the pillows under my hips and spread my legs for him. "I think I need some foreplay now," I told him.

He sensed my disappointment and said, "I'm sorry that didn't work out." Then he went to work fingering my vagina and licking my clit. I felt a climax coming and told him, "I'm ready, bring the beast to the cave."

Corey lifted his hips so that the beast slipped down and then slowly and easily filled the cavity and stretched it to its limits. I felt the tip pushing inside my body all the way up to my navel. "That's got to be more than 11 inches," I thought. "Iwill make my own measurement."

I relaxed and enjoyed the sensation as Corey repeatedly pulled the beast out and pushed it in again. It always filled my vagina completely and I concentrated on how the pressure of the stretching lessened and then increased. I felt the tip move from low in my abdomen and then up to my navel and back toward my crotch. The shaft pulled my labia out as it came out and then pulled them inside with it as it went in, stroking hard and exhilaratingly against them. The labia pulled against my clit and then released enhancing my arousal. I moved my hips down to feel the stroking of his shaft directly on my clit which filled with an unbearable excitement.

I screamed in delight as the excitement turned into ecstasy, electrifying my clit, then my vagina, then my abdomen then my entire being. My body shuddered and then spasmed in an orgasmic explosion. I screamed with every spasm and felt my vagina rippling over his cock. Then the beast jumped inside me and I felt semen flow through it and out into the cave. Over and over my body spasmed and the beast throbbed in response. I was screaming and Corey was grunting loudly. I hugged him as tightly as I could and kissed him as hard as I could with my tongue down his throat so my screaming stopped but not my pleasure.

The spasms turned into twitches and then went away. I released the kiss long enough to say, "That was fabulous. I don't know why I would want it any other way. I love you so," and then resumed the kiss before he could respond. We relaxed in each others arms. His cock remained inside me and I loved it.

I forgot all about making my own measurement.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
12