Susie Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We probably shouldn't have done it here," Corey said, his cock growing and hardening inside me.

I felt my abdomen swell as it filled me. I didn't want to get up. I didn't feel like making love again but I wanted to remain here in his arms with the beast in its cave. I was thinking it would be nice if was some way of having the beast soften and shrink, then swell and harden, soften and shrink, swell and harden, ... That would be an interesting sensation. I wondered if I could orgasm if Corey could manage that instead of thrusting a stiff, fully engorged beast in and out.

He pushed the almost fully hardened beast completely inside. "Should we get up?" he asked.

"I want to stay here," I said.

He pulled partially out and thrust the beast inside again.

"I don't think I want to make love again," I said. "I just want to lie here in your arms with the beast in my cave."

Corey embraced me. "I need to let them know," I said and got up reluctantly.

I didn't bother to put anything on, went out into the hallway to the stairwell. "We're staying up here," I yelled down.

My mom came to the bottom of the well, looked up and saw what I was wearing, "Shouldn't you put on some clothes? What are you doing up there?"

I answered the second question with a look and answered the first by saying, "I'd just have to take them off again."

I know my mom disapproved of Corey and me having sex and didn't want us doing it in our home but at 21 she didn't try to change my behavior. She rephrased the question, "I knowwhat you are doing, I meanwhy are you doing it."

"We're celebrating!" I exclaimed, flashing the ring on my finger.

I returned to my bedroom. Corey was lying naked on the bed. He had taken off the semen soaked bedspread and folded it neatly in the corner. Six-two and slightly overweight he filled the bed and the beast lolled gently on his stomach.

"A woman has certain prerogatives," I thought. I jumped onto him, took the stiffening beast in my hand, moved it to my vaginal opening and pushed it in. "I've changed my mind," I exclaimed. "Ido feel like making love again!"

12