All Comments on 'Susie is Punished by Her Boss'

by maidofallworks

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No climax to the story really.

In the story, why did Susie deserved to be punished. By her boss and not her husband. There really wasn't anything to show, Susie's husband asked her boss to punish her. When he was done spanking her, did he give her after care ie did he cuddle her, talk to her calm or did he just get up and leave. When she collapsed, how did he manage to get her to regain her thoughts and feelings.

it's a great short story, but you would get more readers if there was a What, Where, When and Why in there. The prefix, the climax and the ending to the story should end like it where going to give other readers, more of a need to wait for another story out of it. In today's story lines of movies and books they make people have their imagination to what they like to end or how it will end.

again it was good read though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOKE it very much(👍): ☆☆☆☆ (four stars)!

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaidofallworks@maidofallworks
3 Followers
Submissive by nature and inclined towards being a sissy, I write my fetish fiction from the perspective of Susie, my submissive alter ego.

story TAGS