All Comments on 'Suspension'

by VoluptuousCara

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is a fantastic story. Thank you very much for a character who stuck to their limits, didn't trust a stranger, and didn't do anything just for an orgasm. A breath of fresh air. Well written. A story that is simple in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suspension

Agree with the other anon. I like this story very much. I like that you wrote a story where someone did not trust a stranger...down in a windowless, soundproof basement.

It would have been quite the twist, though, if he had prevented you from leaving the basement.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
He shouldn't have pushed her

He should have been patient. She did the right thing by leaving.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
This story...

...should be required reading for all wanna be BDSM practitioners. Daddy-O arrogantly made too many assumptions. Baby-girl failed to ask questions/investigate background. There was a complete failure to communicate.

"..."We climb the ladder and I rig you up to hang by the neck from the rings on your collar, sort of like a pinata..." Say WHAT!?!

How does that not result in the poor girl strangling to death or breaking her neck? You do understand that when you see this done in a movie, the (trained!)stuntman is wearing a special neck & spinal brace to avoid the inevitable lawsuits?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous