Suspicion and Paranoia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,234 Followers

"Speaking of dildos, you should know that I've found out they can fill the bill pretty good in spite of the fact I'm not doing it with the guy I love. I need you home my darling whether we can make love that way or not. I need you home and I'm so sorry and ashamed about what I did. You're the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you so much, I just can't lose you." she ended with her tear filled eyes looking earnestly at me.

Now it was my turn to talk.

"Linda, I've decided to come back home."

Her smile brightened as I continued.

However, I'm still a little mad and disappointed in you and need a little more space to see if I can get over what you did.. Its hard for me to get the sight of you and Kurt screwing and sucking him off out of my brain."

"Oh Jim, that will be fine. Just having you back in the house will give me such hope that we can make it and I can show you how much I love you and forget those bad memories. I'm so happy you aren't leaving me. Besides," she said with a little grin, I want to see that buff body of yours again. Do you think it can do the job now?"

"I believe it can do the job again and maybe I can get a chance to see that new body of yours too." I responded with a simulated leer.

She giggled in response.

So I moved back home that weekend. Bill was sad to see me go but he understood and wished me luck.

Linda and I had some garbage to sort out in our marriage so I slept in the guest room a few nights, but she used her new body to get me back in bed with her and we coupled like a couple of twenty year olds. We began to go to the gym together after that and I guess we got back to a degree of normalcy that made living together tolerable. Of course, I didn't have the trust in her I had before and continued to monitor her activities quite a bit more than I used to do. I think she knew I was watching her closely because I never had reason to confront or doubt her again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

About a month after Linda and I got back together Joyce had her baby and two weeks after that Bill filed for divorce. I got a call from him shortly after that asking if we could meet after work for a beer. He was waiting for me when I arrived at the bar. He had a beer waiting for me in a private corner booth.

"How are you doing, Bill?"

"Pretty good. Yourself?"

"I'm doing well. I guess you know that Linda and I are back together."

"Yes, and I guess you know that Joyce and I are split."

"I heard that. So, how did it all turn out?"

"Well, I waited until the slut had the baby and my lawyer got the court to get me a DNA sample which he turned over to a lab. For analysis. It turned out the kid wasn't mine and bingo, no child support and I got a 75%/25% split on our assets and minimal alimony. I made out like a bandit and I owe it all too you. If you hadn't alerted me to what was going on I'd be up shit's creek without a paddle. I owe you big time."

"Hell, that's OK. I told you about it because I wanted revenge on your wife for jeopardizing my marriage. I was glad that you gave me that revenge. We're even."

So my paranoia after reading the stories did pay off for me. I guess the old saying, "trust but verify" still holds true. So, you guys stay on your toes out there.

THE END

Agena
Agena
1,234 Followers