All Comments on 'Suspicion Ch. 04'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story.

Wow! Very devious. If Kathy finds out, he is toast! But.....

he has nothing to lose. good fiction so far.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Again very good.

I don't know exactly where you are going with this story, but I do like to see a husband fighting for his marriage or not in this case. Anyway keep writing the chapters, I will keep reading.

energystarenergystarover 15 years ago
ok

kind of reminds me of bean counter, just too smooth for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No Wimp Here!

I also wonder where you are headed ,but that adds to the story --Good Job !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty Good

Nice work, Postscriptor, can't figure it out yet.

Could you do me a favor? Could you have the wife end up a paraplegic? Thanks so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BRAVO # 55

Excellent story .It is a pleasure to read about a wronged husband that does not wallow in self pity.His actions are proactive and he ceases to continue to be a victim.His actions have regained the initiative and he has positioned himself to go on the offensive.RITTERBURG#55

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
headed down hill ..FAST

This story is a failure because the author does such a GOOD job with delusionnal wife character.

<br></br>

The problem with this version of SUSPICION and the original crap story was that the story begins with the husband in love with his wife... who is shallow self centered cunt.

<br></br>

In THIS story ...chapter 1-4 the authors continue to effectively shows a woman who is engaged in cognitive Dissoance. <b>Thus I cannot see WHY the husband still loves this awful person.</b>

<br></br>

His Plan to fight for his wife makes NO sense becuase the author gives us NO reason why he SHOULD fight for his wife/ marriage. What is so special about the wife?

<br></br>

<b>WHY </b> would the Husband come up with such a Idiotic plan? Does he thinks she will honor it when in fact she has been cheating on him for months....? Family time?

<br></br>

<b>How is allowing the cunt whore wife time to visit her kids and Play loving Mom/ wife part time ... then leaves to go fuck the other guy... a GOOD plan? </b>

<br></br>

are all you people fucking stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

So far it ranks up there with some of the very,very good cheating wives tales. I love the fact that you are really developing the story rather than just a quick solution and it's over, all in 2 pages or less. I would like to know more about Karl and your take on him; and he does not have to be an all out no redeeming qualities bad guy necessarily. It just depends; you are an excellent storyteller so far so I would suspect you will deal with that appropriately.

Joyce770Joyce770over 15 years ago
Not for me

I am going to bail, entirely too cold for me. Your tale is extremely well written though, maybe not a 100 but more than a 75.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 15 years agoAuthor
ATTENTION READERS:

I submitted the entire text of this story at one time, so that each segment could show up day-after-day. Sorry about the shortness of chapters: I seemed to remember that an LE page was ~ 3-4 pages on a standard Word.doc. Alas, it is more like 7-8, so I could have doubled up my length. Also, I made a technical error that resulted in the remaining chapters being rejected. A quick fix, but I had to resubmit them, so I hope that they continue to show up quickly, and that the order isn't screwed up — all my fault.

Final thing — because this story is based on someone else's original work, the voting is turned off, and there won't be a score. Too bad that you even have to 'rate' it to make a comment, but thems the breaks! LOL! and enoy.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well Written

Paul is dropping in my estimation with his revenge work (though I have to admit that both he and the author are doing a very good job on it). I just can not applaud backstabbing even if the people involved deserve it! There is also the possibility that he is going to reconquest his wife to the point where she drops Karl and then tell her that he loves her but can not trust her......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great wrinting!

I am enjoying reading your conclusion to Suspicion and am anxiously waiting to see what happens next.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 15 years ago
Great Tale!

A really great tale and excellent read. I'll be waiting on pins and needles for your next installment. This husband is my idea of what a good husband should be like. Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I still like the story

but it's kind of sad to see, how he slowly by winning her back, looses his love and respect for her, knowing that she did wrong before this and still is. but why does he want her back if the love is gone ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I also liked your story

I'm looking forward to the installments. It appears that she is trying to relive her "youth" when Karl was her boy friend. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The wife is delusional ...

I'm thoroughly enjoying the story but I

have to agree with Harry In Va's comment,

"Thus I cannot see WHY the husband still

loves this awful person."

The wife in this story has to be the

most self absorbed individual that anyone

could ever conceive of ...

I am looking forward to reading about

her upcoming humiliation .. I certainly

can not see why the husband would ever

want a future relationship with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
In the end he dumps the slut also.

That is the only possible ending with him getting the lovers company in financial trouble, then getting the wife fired, then divorcing her based on the pictures showing her with a black lover thereby keeping total custody of the kids after having tried to reconcile with such a depraved slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THE PLAN

going on for weeks and weeks, is having no appreciable effect on Kathy or Karl, but is obviously turning Paul into a nut for being able to live like this. And if he causes either or both of them damage or gets revenge, won't he have already hurt himself more? Shown himself to be nuts for being able to mastermind and run this Rube Goldberg psycho-sexual soap opera? Sort of a cuckold Norman Bates.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Positive Reinforcement

The reason that cheater almost always repeat their cheating ways is the acceptance of their spouses. Here is a quote to prove it:

"And Paul, my lawyer called to tell me that you had stopped the divorce. Thank you. I know it gets old, but I still need to tell you: I'm sorry that I've hurt you so, and I still love you. More now than ever," she finished, another of her completely emotional and self-contradictory statements.

By taking the slut back Paul is telling her it is OK to cheat on him. So she will cheat again. As a practicing psychologist I see this all the time. Interestingly most of my patients are men as women tend to forgive/accept the cheating a thus do not seek help. I always counsel leaving the cheating spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Naw....

"That would be another first in our marriage, her virgin anus. I had to kiss her."

No, she's had Karl back there many times. She's lying, just like she's lied since you've been married. A whore is a whore and it's tough to keep the slut inside.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
If you took the time to submit them all at once

why didn't you just combine them and submit one?

drip

drip

dri

dr

d

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Not sure how you will finish but ignore the bitter anons who cannot seem to see beyond their own personal issues. It is well written, it is a good and interesting concept and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story. It would have been 5*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Keep going, he's a devious guy.what's with the pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Nice work so far.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

I like this guy

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Paul has a solid plan and it's getting better.

CaptFlintCaptFlintabout 3 years ago

The part that really made me laugh was a cable tv company "is being operated in an ethical manner, by ethical people". If it ever happens, it will be the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plan ripens further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be easier to set her up as violent and mentally unstable (not much of a stretch), and have her committed!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Here is a husband sticking his tongue in his cheating wife’s ass!……Karl is putting something ELSE in that ass. R.H.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous