Suspicions Confirmed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fuck like a pair of animals, all sense lost of anything other than what is going on between her legs as he pumps away. She is pinned in place, an immobile receptacle. Small as they may be she feels her dangling breasts wiggle and wobble each time he forcefully drives his cock deep into her. There seems to be no end to it.

An animal-like sound rises from deep within her. As the throes of a second orgasm start to take over the noise escapes, a banshee-like whine and then a yelp followed by another and another. Her entire being is focused on the sensations emanating from her pelvic region. She cums, even harder than the first but this time she does not pull away. Instead he continues his piston like endeavors, driving her to several more noisy orgasms.

Eventually he has reached his limit as well. He separates from her and rises, stumbling to the front of her so that he may feed her his cock which she hungrily devours, sucking and slurping away. There is a point at which she can tell there is no turning back for him. Leaving one hand on the floor she raises the other and gently fondles his balls.

The delicate touch of her fingers on his testicles sends him over the edge and he explodes, a geyser of thick white goo erupting into her mouth. She gags briefly from the sheer volume of jizz that suddenly blasts out. It continues in surge after surge for seven or eight blasts until he finally is spent and the pulses subside. Swallowing almost every drop she then licks him clean of both their juices before he draws away. A little glob drools down her chin and she wipes it off with her hand as she rises.

They take turns in the bathroom before climbing beneath the covers and snuggling together. She has removed the shoes and hose. Before she dozes off she recalls their meeting one afternoon two years prior in a bar downstate. The concept of straying had never crossed her mind but this man was insistant and manipulative and before she realized quite what was happening, found herself naked in a bed straddling him cowgirl style with that wonderful fat tool deep inside her.

They have gotten together every three months or so ever since. The sex she has with him is different than the sex she has with her husband. It is obscene, vulgar, trashy sex where he just uses her however he desires and she revels in it. At home she is the good girl, maintaining the status quo she so desperately needs with a husband that holds up his end of the bargain as well. But every once in a while it feels so damn good to clandestinely meet this younger man with the big cock and quite plain and simply get her brains fucked out.

She awakes at two in the afternoon to the sound of the door closing. He has been out and returned with sandwiches for them. He feeds her tuna on rye with tomato slices. It's not until she swallows the first bite that she realizes just how hungry she is. There is an icy cold Stella to share to wash it down. She slips from under the covers and visits the bathroom.

Upon return she finds him waiting for her naked again. Reaching for his member she finds it flaccid but her touch brings it rapidly to life. Kneeling once more she brings it to full attention before crawling onto the middle of the bed, lying on her back and then spreading her legs wide as she can then playing with pussy until she is wet and ready for him again. He obliges her by stroking his shaft as she fingers herself.

"Fuck me." She says, breaking the silence.

He climbs atop her and again positions his snake at the entrance to her tunnel. Once more he guides it slowly into her and again she feels that deep satisfaction of being so entirely filled. He rams away, slowly at first and then with great force and vigor. Her knees get pinned to he shoulders, her ass upturned for better vantage so that he may pound on, each thrust deeper than she imagined possible.

Again she cums over and over, however this time instead of the animal sounds she is more articulate in her exhortations. "Fuck", "Fuck yes", "Oh shit", "Oh my god" and "Yes yes yes" emerge in an incessant stream of expletives.

As she shudders her way through the fourth or fifth in an ongoing stream of orgasms he joins in, groaning as he blasts his load this time deep inside. She can feel the hot ejaculate fill her and even after he withdraws his member she continues to enjoy the sense of fullness until it slowly seeps out, trickling down her asscrack, across her anus then soaking the sheet.

He has had a turn in the bathroom. She takes hers then crawls back into the king size bed, curling up off to one side of the puddle. She is exhausted from the workout and soon dozes off, content and just a little sore. Her sleep is deep and satisfying, the sleep of a well fucked woman.

When she awakes it is slow and hazily, almost as though she had been drinking. She is alone now and when she glances at the clock on the nightstand she is alarmed to find that it is seven o'çlock. Bounding from the bed she opts not to shower, instead rinsing her crotch quickly with a washcloth. Her makeup is smeary and hair a tousled mess. Her tiny purse holds little of use for straightening things out, only a small brush, a compact, and lipstick. She does the best she can with them then looks for her clothes.

They lay atop the dresser and she dons the brief ensemble, first the lacy bra, then the blouse and finally the diminutive skirt. There is a run in one of the stockings so she stuffs them into the wastebasket before stepping into the shoes.

One last look around the room fills her head again with the ecstasy and abandon of earlier. It is soon followed by a twinge of sorrow. It will be months before she again feels so alive, so used and enjoyed. The subtle soreness between her legs is fading and she is disappointed.

The hotel lobby is much busier than it was in the morning and she feels a bit uncomfortable dressed as she is. One well attired elderly gentleman gives her a good looking over and she suddenly feels dirty. Stepping outside there is a chill to the evening air and as she heads for the far side of the parking lot the click click of her heels on the pavement makes her feel self conscious. She feels exposed, vulnerable and wishes desperately that she was wearing panties.

------

I returned to the grey Camry in the MacDonalds parking lot and sat there for a long time, at first just attempting to get my head around what I just witnessed and once I had calmed down a bit, trying to come up with a strategy as to how I would deal with it. I wanted to confront her but I also didn't want to. Furthermore, I didn't want her to know that I'd followed and spied on her like I had.

Then a plan began to form.

I started the Camry and drove to the hotel lot, parking right alongside her car. Using the spare set of keys I always carried, I let myself into it, started the engine and pulled away. Driving down the road anther mile or so I pulled into the parking field of a Walmart. Locating an empty slot between an SUV and a delivery van I parked and popped the trunk. I stepping around to the rear and removed the pair of panties, stuffing them into my pocket. Then I meandered across the lot in between parked vehicles.

On the walk back to the hotel my mind drifted back to the vision of Connie prancing across the hotel parking lot and wondered what she might be doing at that exact moment.

--------

She enters the hotel lobby and immediately feels the effect of the cold air conditioned atmosphere on her nipples. The lacy bra is thin and the white blouse even thinner. Glancing in the oversized mirror that dominates the center wall she is pleased to see that prominent bumps are evident.

Marcus appears as if from nowhere. He is good looking and she guesses in his late thirties, dressed in a striped polo and trendy jeans. Not an athlete's physique but still firm and fit, he smiles as his eyes roam up and down her frame.

"Sweet."

Connie simply smiles in response. He tilts his head toward the elevators and she follows in that direction almost as though by remote control.

"Everything per my instructions?" she asks.

"Everything."

"Excellent."

On the fourth floor they head to the very end of the hall. As she struts along her tits jiggle nicely and even despite the carpeting, her stiletto heels make themselves known with every step. She knows she looks hot and she feels it as well, although there is still the usual flip flop thing going on in her stomach from the sheer excitement. At the very last door he inserts a keycard into the slot and then pushes the door wide open.

It takes a moment for her eyes to adjust to the much brighter daylight of the room but once they are she is very pleased. She does a quick headcount - sixteen including Marcus. This will be the biggest event for her ever. They will all refer to it as a gangbang, for her it's a cockfest.

For years she has indulged herself by having sex with multiple men at once. Sometimes it's been as simple as a threesome but often it's six to eight. It all began back in her college days when she was a fraternity fuckrag. As a little sister pledge she started out as a fluffer, sucking cock to get guys hard in preparation for them to fuck a full fledged sister. That led to occasional one on one with an upper classman who for whatever reason had earned the priviledge of having sex with a pledge. Eventually one evening she was formally initiated as the center of attention in the black curtained Ceremony Room. Lit only by candles she lay spread eagle on a velvet covered mattress in the center of a circle of ten frat members. One by one they took turns silently fucking her as a gathering of several dozen others looked on.

Once admitted as a full fledged sister, she then slept with a different fraternity member each night. But by second semester she had switched schools and enrolled in a completely different discipline. She thought that would be the end of that sort of thing but she found she continued to crave being the center of attention and being used by a group of men. Now she meets groups of strangers every six months or so to satisfy her cravings. Her husband has no idea that she was as promiscuous as she was when she was young. He is normality and stability, something she needs just as badly as she does this.

A murmur of approval goes around the room. They like what they see and she is glad they do.

Marcus introduces her. "Gentlemen, todays cunt is Connie. We've been through the ground rules already, please don't forget them or you will be ejected. Now who is prepared to take care of her first request?"

A sandy haired guy in plaid shorts and "Mind The Gap" T shirt steps forward, a joint in one hand, lighter in the other. He lights up, takes a couple good tokes to ensure it is properly lit and then hands it to her. She brings it to her lips and inhales deeply.

The ensuing hit is intense. This is good stuff. Ganja has gotten so much more potent than her college days and after only a couple more tokes she has had enough. She passes the joint back to him.

She has never been able to figure it out, but getting stoned has always made her horny. She came here today knowing full well that she would be having sex and looking forward to it, but now she was just plain and simply horny as all hell. She needed to get started right away.

As if reading her mind someone presses up from behind and begins running stong masculine hands all over her, waist, thighs, breasts, and then finally lifts the front of her skirt to grope her crotch. He seems genuinely surprised to find access to her pussy unencumbered by any form of undergarment. She parts her legs slightly to permit him more access and is soon rewarded with a finger inside her already juicy quim.

The men all begin to disrobe and soon her eyes are feastngi upon fifteen cocks. Some are still limp, some semi-erect, several are fully engorged and ready for action. The individual embracing her is now focused on unbuttoning her blouse and then slipping it off her shoulders. Her skirt goes next, dropping to her feet. He unclasps her bra and now she is fully on display, her tits with their proudly erect nipples, her shortly shorn muff with pink labia peeking through.

She extends her hands and soon both are occupied by penises, one already firm the other quickly becoming likewise as her fingers wrap around it. Hands begin to fondle her asscheeks and then breasts. Other cocks rub and press against her body.

Sinking to her knees it is a sea of cocks. The nearest finds its way to her mouth and one by one she tries out each. Both of her hands are continually occupied with hard members and she changes who receives her attention often. All different types and sizes, some shaven some hairy, long, fat, skinny, she is in heaven.

But she needs more. Rising, she moves to the bed, lying down with her ass at the edge and spreads her legs wide. It takes a couple minutes for someone to open and fit on a condom. In the meantime, a fresh cock finds its way to her mouth and one to each of her hands. Someone is massaging one of her breasts and a cock is being rubbed against the other.

Something presses against the entry to her and then it is inside her, shoved almost all the way in a single thrust. It is a moderately sized dick, an excellent starting point and in no time at all he is slamming away at her. Balls slap against her with each deep stroke. The cock in her mouth is exchanged for another and then another and eventually the same happens with the one that has been slamming away at her cunt.

The replacement is a big one and it stretches her even though she has already been warmed up. She can feel it bottoming out deep within her, something she really enjoys. Far too soon it is exchanged for another. Cocks are being rubbed all over her body and whenever she opens her eyes all she can see is cocks, cock, and more cocks. Her legs are held aloft and apart by hands on both sides of her. Every so often someone gives her a break and instead of jamming another shaft inside her beckoning hole, buries their face in her crotch or simply plays with her clit.

At one point she changes position, offering herself on all fours. Sucking is easier and more effective like this and penetration feels deliciously different. As her tits dangle they are played with and even slapped around a little.

Suddenly someone smacks her on the asscheek. From then on her ass is peppered occasionally with smacks, sometimes mild and sometimes stingingly firm. One particular contact makes her eyes water.

Someone begins to play with her anus, spitting on it and working their finger into it a little at a time. She offers no resistance to this advance, in fact she is a little disappointed that it has taken so long for someone to do so. She wants to yell out "Fuck my ass!" but its difficult to say anything when her mouth is constantly filled.

A drizzle of lubricant is applied and she feels a second finger inside her. Soon after, a cockhead is pressing at her back door and is then forced in. It is a slender shaft and fairly easily penetrates but then she discovers that it is also quite long and she feels it burrow deep into her.

They take turns then assfucking her for a while before she squirms to change position, pushing the next guy in line into a seated pose and then positioning her sphincter so that she can impale herself on it. She spreads her legs and motions to her unoccupied pussy. Soon she is occupied there as well, sandwiched between two men and yet she still is able to take a third piece of manmeat in her mouth.

The energy level in the room is rising. Everyone seems to be right on the edge of climax and yet no one has cum yet. They are an excellent bunch and have followed her instructions well. Even though she loves being reamed like this, now it is time for what she loves the most.

Extricating herself from the pile of naked male flesh she pulls down the bedcovers and lies prone. Marcus is the first to appoach, leading by example. He is stroking his member as he kneels alongside her. After a few minutes he ejaculates, spurting semen across her breasts and upper torso but saving a final small blast for her face, hitting her squarely in the cheek.

One by one, the others follow suit, depositing their gooey loads all over her body. By the time all sixteen have finished there is barely a square inch above her kneecaps that isn't coated. Her pubic curls are thick with white goo and it drips between her legs. Her breasts are completely covered and it is all over her face and in her hair. Once it is over, she runs her hands through it, smearing it across her naked flesh, savoring the slimy viscousness.

Some of the men dress and leave. She lies there like that for a while before rising to head for the shower. It seems a shame to rinse it all off but she knows from experience that it's hell to remove once it dries.

Emerging freshly cleansed from the shower she finds Marcus and several others still there. Excellent, she thinks, she's ready for another round. She drapes herself over the end of the bed, offering her posterior up to them. Her cunt is soon occupied again and there is another cock in her face seeking her attention orally.

This time they take turns for another hour. All in all she has been fucking almost non stop for around four hours. Instead of a bukkake finsh, this time she takes each of them in her mouth to drain them of their remaining lovejuice.

Marcus is the last to leave. He asks if there is anything he can get or do for her. In a sex addled stupor she tells him that he has already taken very good care of her, that it has been a wonderful cockfest.

She turns down the second bed and climbs naked between the sheets, falling asleep with visions of cock after cock swimming in her head.

-----

I had passed through the toll booth and was eastbound on the thruway. It was still only just noon, the late spring sun baking down. Scanning through the airwaves on the radio I located a jazz station playing a sultry blues standard. A strange sort of tranquility had settled in. Lost was the heart pounding shock of earlier seeing my wife heading for her rendezvous in her skimpy attire, replaced by the satisfaction of having taken some sort of action, silly as it might be. It would at the very least disrupt the manner in which she had her dalliance planned.

Herbie Mann's cover of "Comin' Home Baby" came on. I laughed out loud over the double irony it held for me that day as well as the double entendre initially intended by the title. My thoughts again drifted off and I wondered what she was up to, whose arms she might be in.

-----

The door to room 454 opens, revealing a statuesque woman with short cropped brown hair, high cheekbones, sparkling eyes, and legs that seemed to go on forever. Barefoot, she stands almost precisely the same height Connie does in her ridiculously high heels. Wearing a short jade green silk robe she looks completely relaxed and at the same time stunningly hot.

A balding man of around fifty adjusts his tie in the mirror over the dresser. Glancing at Connie he does a doubletake and utters "My, my my. We certainly are looking downright edible today dear."

Finishing with the tie he brushes past them but not without delivering a lovepat to Connie's backside. The door is opened and on his way out he says "Have fun you two".

Mia brings her hands to Connie's waist and draws her close. Their lips connect and her arms encircle around one another. It is a long sensuous kiss, soft and yet fervent. She is wearing a new scent and it is as intoxicating as the rest of her.

A pitcher of orange juice sweats away on the dresser and beside it a champagne bottle in an ice bucket. Reaching for champagne flutes she pours first some orange and then bubbly into each then hands one to Connie. They clink glasses and sip.