Suspicions Confirmed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down in the lounge chairs at the far end of the room they continue to sip and chit chat ensues. By the time the glasses are nearly empty the discussion has turned to Eva and her husband's recent nude beach visit in the carribean. "No tan lines." she giggles.

At that she stands, languidly unties the sash at her waist and peels off the robe, revealing her svelte form. Firm shapely breasts with large areolae that almost disappear her skin is so tan grace a slender torso and nicely rounded hips. She is shaved but for a quarter inch wide swath that begins at the top of her pussy slit, rising upward for three inches. Both nipples are pierced as is each of her outer labia and small gold rings adorn all four locations.

Standing before Connie she extends her hand, drawing her to her feet and then asks "Did you follow all my instructions?"

"Yes."

"Let me see."

Connie coyly lifts the front of her skirt, revealing her triangle of closely cropped pubes.

"Mmmmm. Lovely. You should really go sans culottes more often."

"Perhaps."

"Well, why don't you take the rest of your kit off and let's get down to business."

Connie unzips the skirt, slips out of it and then follows with the blouse and bra. As she does, Eva moves to the bed, perching at the foot of it with her legs splayed wide then leans back, propping herself at an angle with her hands on the mattress. The balls of her feet rest on the floor.

Still wearing the stockings and heel Connie approaches the bed then kneels between Eva's long shapely legs. Running her hands up the deeply tanned thighs she brings them to rest at the little hollows just at the base of her pelvis. She knows from experience that this is a very sensitive and errogenous zone. Bringing her face inches from Eva's sex she hovers there reveling in the beauty of this woman's sex, the now taut labia barely parted permitting a glimpse of the second pair within. Her breath wafts over it and she waits watching.

And then it appears, the glisten of moisture at the mouth of that slit. Waiting, watching it become more obvious she then with the very tip of her tongue delicately licks away those first few dewdrops of feminine nectar. It is sweet as ever and she always savors the first taste when she has been without it for so long.

As she licks, the lips begin to part further, the outer petals distend and the coral toned inner petals become more visible. She kisses the area of the hood, lingering there and with her tonguetip saying hello to the sensitive little bump. Eva moans as she does.

Utilizing her entire tongue she laps at the outer lips and to each side. They have distended a good half an inch and she is now able to draw both them and the golden rings inside her mouth. Holding them there she continues to probe at the clitoris, teasing it. The juices now flow freely and her chin becomes coated.

Sliding one hand lower she brings a finger to rest on the perineum, gently massaging it as she also laps away at the zone between the inner lips. Eva's vaginal cavity spreads open and Connie slips the finger up to rest right at the edge of the hole. Bit by bit she moves her finger deeper into it with Eva reacting more and more excitedly. She is writhing away, trying to drive herself onto that finger.

Eventually Connie relents, pushing her digit in as deep as possible. Eva reacts with gusto, bucking and grinding back in response, her ass raised high above the bed. Her fluids flow like a rivulet and Connie adds a second and then third finger into the gaping maw that Eva's uterus has become. The fourth finger slips in easily.

Working gradually away as Eva bucks like a bronco, Connie winds up with her entire hand inside Eva. They have never gone this far before and she is a little scared that she might hurt her. But Eva contiues to thrash away, yelling "Yes, yes, yes!" all the while.

Then it happens, Eva shudders as though in the throes of a seizure, and an immense orgasm roars through her body. Her legs are off the floor, tightly wrapped around Connie, her vaginal walls tightly clamped on her hand. It lasts for several minutes and then Connie knows she must stay perfectly still until the orgasm has subsided.

Eventually Eva comes down and Connie withdraws her hand then kicks off the heels to climb onto the bed. She holds a still trembling Eva. Arms wrapped around one another they kiss again, tongues probing and hands roaming across others soft flesh. Their legs intertwine and they grind their pelvises together.

Eva kisses her way down Connie's body, pausing along the way to pay extra attention to her nipples, nibbling and gently biting them into a highly sensitive state. When she reaches Connie's pussy the labia are already in full blossom and she simply buries her face there, slurping away to return the favor. But Connie cums sooner, a single finger inside her does the trick albeit a skillful one that knows exactly where to do what. Anticipating the orgasm, Eva holds her tightly as she erupts, soaking in the release of energy.

They fall asleep in one another's arms only to wake and make love again an hour later, this time in sixty-nine position carefully extricating each other's climax so as to coincide, the two a frantic ball of estrogen laden overload. This time they then shower together before crawling back in bed and again falling asleep in one anothers' arms.

Connie awakes with Eva spooning her from behind. It is late afternoon and she should be on her way. She silently dresses and being careful not to wake her kisses Eva gently on the cheek before letting herself out.

-------

It's even later than she thought as she approaches the red vehicle in the parking lot. The remote entry key doesn't operate, must be time for a new battery. Bracing herself for the inevitable alarm that will erupt as she attempts to enter, she inserts the key into the slot. But the key will only go half way in and looking inside she realizes that not only is this not her car, its not even an Acura and that there is a man sitting in the driver's seat.

She is embarrassed not only because of the mistake but because of her attire and tousled appearance. For some reason the fact that she has no panties on and is standing there just inches away form this stranger makes her feel terribly vulnerable. Shouting "Sorry" she backs away scanning the lot for her car.

But it is nowhere to be found. There is not another single red vehicle in the lot and the awful realization hits her that it has been stolen. Panicking she remembers that she has left her cellphone in her other purse in the trunk. Oh how she wishes that it was in the tiny bag on her shoulder now. A pair of panties would be nice as well.

The breeze begins to pick up a bit.

-----

It was eleven forty-five at night when I heard the vehicle pull into the driveway. It was Margo's car and as I peered out the front window I watched Connie get out of the passenger side. I heard her say "Thanks so much" before shutting the door. She used her housekey to let herself in and I met her in the kitchen. She is wore sweatpants and an exercise cami that I recognize as Margo's, the white blouse over it. She is carried a Walmart bag and wore brand new athletic shoes.

"My car was stolen. I'm sorry I didn't call, I left my phone in it. I had all sorts of things to fill out for the police and now I'm exhausted. I just want to go to bed."

I let her off the hook, gave her a hug and watched her disappear to the bedroom. She made the mistake of leaving the Walmart bag behind and I checked it out. It was empty save for a receipt which showed the purchase of a pair of shoes and, yes you guessed it, a pair of panties.

-----

The next day after dropping her off at a car rental shop I returned to the scene and retrieved the Accord from the Walmart lot, returning it to the hotel lot precisely where she had left it. You should have seen the look on her face that evening when I told her the police had called and where they said they had found the vehicle. It was even more interesting to watch her reaction later in the week when I watched her stumble across the thong that I'd slipped in with the rest of her laundry.