All Comments on 'Suzanne Comes Again Ch. 07'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

yes. DUMB cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next time

You can have her screwed by an elephant and tell us that is how you had the best sex of your pitiful life And that will still only be worth a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuck shit?

Every story in this category sucks big time, unless it's a btb or consequence story. What do you think anon, shouldn't you be over in fetish, where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yep

FAG cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love this cuck shit.

Keep up the good work. 5*

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Terrific

I loved the first Suzanne series and now I love this one too. Suzanne may have been out-maneuvered but she won at her own game anyway. I relish her own relish for sex and more sex, her unabashed lust and eagerness to sate it. She has become my favorite character in all of Literotica. God, I love a slut! But she brings a style, a class and an erudition to it that elevates the practice of sluttery to a high art.

You write beautifully and have choreographed the scenes masterfully. I've throughly enjoyed every installment. (Got me consistently and deliciously aroused, too.) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series, felt more realistic than many others. Thanks. Hope you will ignore those ignorant comments people posted years ago....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES