All Comments on 'Suzanne Submits Ch. 02'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excalamation!

Is may be possible! yes it may! You could finish a sentence with something other than an exclamation mark! Yes!

Anavrin169Anavrin169over 18 years ago
Super Sexy

Loved every mouthwatering fanatsy that came my way. Took me places I will never forget. Sexellent!!!

BrettJBrettJover 16 years ago
90%

I'm always sad that there isn't a 90% or such on this site, as I found some glitches and spelling errors in this one, but not enough to distract from the story. One thing I did like about this one was the kindness of some of the characters and a bit of romance - a nice change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE WHITE BITCHES AS SLAVES

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

Mary and Cindy after being thoroughly prepped for total submission to black people are declared ready for sex with black boys their ages . They capitulate and start sucking and fucking black cocks like wanton sluts until pregnancy achieved. Suzanne is prepped for black sexing by being spanked by her daughters to atone for racism by sucking black cocks and tearfully apologizing before being allowed to ride hard black cocks like a wanton slut. Pregnancy achieved. Alll her assets put in trust and sold to set up scholarships for black children to go to college. Mary' and Cindy breed black children and live in the projects to forget about college. They look for racist white girlfriends to seduce in the black lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could have done few more chapters and expanded this better I think but seeing as u no longer write is it alright someone continues this ofc give u credit for this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous