Suzanne Submits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

"How did I like it? I didn't like it, I loved it! If you want to do it all night long, who am I to argue with you? I never knew that it would be this good; my pussy is flooding and begging for more attention! Just seeing you down there looking up at me with your big blue eyes is such a turn on. I'm so happy that you are spending the night. In the morning I will serve you breakfast in bed."

"Your pussy will be all the breakfast I need!" Suzanne assaulted the blackberry-pie with her tongue and gobbled it all up. The blond was in a feeding frenzy; she licked and sucked with fervor. Sarah could not believe that anything could feel so good. The aroused ebony goddess grabbed a fist-full of blond hair and violently shoved the pretty face into her steamy cunt! She wildly bucked her hips and slammed her sopping pussy into Suzanne's sucking little mouth. She experienced one screaming orgasm after another and her lover hungrily sucked it all up.

Copious sweat rolled off their inflamed bodies as they paused to regain their composure. After several minutes, the ebony beauty said in a sultry voice, "Climb up here darling, I want to taste you my love; sit on my face and I will try to give you some of the pleasure that you have given me. What I lack in experience, I hope I can make up for with love and enthusiasm."

The petite blond moved her slender frame up the body of her lover and straddled her head and slowly lowered her inflamed pussy to waiting lips. Suzanne quivered when a long tongue licked her pussy lips. The tongue increased speed and licked her clit; soon she shook to a violent climax and almost fainted from the sheer ecstasy of her lover's tongue.

Sarah reached another orgasm as she brought her lover to a rousing climax. She thought that she would find going down on another woman repulsive but to her surprise, she loved the taste of Suzanne's wet pussy! They didn't get to sleep until early in the morning.

When the lovers awoke, Sarah was going to cook for Suzanne but was told that they could stay in bed and feast on each other. As they kissed Suzanne said, "Why did you make me wait so long to enjoy your wonderful body? We wasted months by not having sex, but I suppose we can make up for it now."

" I never did sleep with anyone right away; I guess you could say that I am old-fashioned, but that is just the way I am. Perhaps you could learn a lesson from that and never get involved with someone like Nora again. Anyway, don't you think it was worth waiting for?"

"Oh yeah, it was definitely worth waiting for. You may not be the first woman that I have had sex with but you are the first and last woman that I have fallen in love with. Please move in with me, we can be so happy together and I will prove my love to you everyday. I can take care of you, you can quit your job and we can travel or do anything we want."

"First of all, I like my work and do not want to quit. I love you too but we should take our time before we live together. Let's give it time and see what happens. I will be true to you and hope that you feel the same way. You better be a good girl because I am a jealous lover. Now get your ass over here and let's do that sixty-nine thing, I just adore tasting you while you are taking me over the rainbow!" They made love for hours and then contentedly drifted off to sleep in each others loving arms.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12