All Comments on 'Suzanne's Supreme Night of Poker Ch. 03'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well done

I liked chapter 1, for two reasons. First, the woman was in control. Second, the complete absence of macho arrogance from the men, treating her like whore. I hate those stories and was worried your story would turn into something like that.

Fortunately for me, it didn't.

You maintained the style and mood through chapter 2 and in this chapter with the payoff where the writing could have gotten out of control, degenerating into a 3rd rate porn film, you still kept control. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Since you brought up the window very early in the story...

Perhaps a spin-off series is in order?

Someone did walk by, saw it, and comes back a week later wanting his (hers/theirs)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very much appreciated your story and the literate presentation, although the physical impossibility of some of the actions did detract.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

This has been a very enjoyable series so far. I gave you my third 5 for this chapter. I only wish you had posted chapters 2 and 3 in loving wives.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Gracefully done

It is nice to find a series I like that was submitted so recently. There were other comments about how this was written, and they covered most of the points I would have brought forth.

Reading her discussion with Jim, and what he actually wanted, I was impressed with how you handled the dialogue. Then, to see her plotting for the Poker Night was interesting. I'd wondered what she had in mind that didn't appear in the narrative.

The under table scene was fun and I'll bet it took some time to write. Bringing out the point about her knees made it seem even more real.

The final scene in the bedroom was tastefully done. You kept what could have turned into a debacle under tight control. Letting her two cock fantasy come out added another layer of reality.

All in all, you did a very good job here.

thongs125thongs125about 7 years ago
Great Poker Night

Your story is so intoxicating I love it.

You did an exceptional job of explaining

Your fantasy as it was happening.

I cannot wait to read the next part.

Thank you. :)

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Loved this chapter, very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.