All Comments on 'Suzanne's Supreme Night of Poker Ch. 04'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
At least the husband did understand the danger...

At least the husband did understand the danger...She didn't and want to keep being a whore in a small town, destroying her husband credibility and her family...And even after he had explained clearly all that to her, she still want another shot to one of his friends...And in the end she says: "This was the guy I married, the man who loved me...", why didn't she said: "the man I loved and who loved me"? This all makes us think: Will their marriage survive? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"And it is good to do new things sometimes," when is she bring in the hot,hot women for jimmy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry

This is just a cuck and a slut. There would be hell to pay in real life, everybody would know wives would file divorce, she would be named, other men would here about it and ask her out or to join the game.If you let your wife suck and fuck a bunch of guys you are a gay cuck, no other reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Correct ending

I made a comment to an earlier chapter that I liked the woman-in-control part, rather than the more usual, and implicitly misogynist, wife-is-slut/whore. She was presented this way, without comment.

Interestingly, this comes back in the final chapter. The long discussion between husband and wife fits the whole story, both of them working through what had happened. And there we have Jim, right off, bringing up the fact of her woman-in-control behavior and that maybe - probably? - they really should have discussed it first.

I like it, a sign of good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She started

She started it and want to continue, if not with all of them, at some point with one of them. That thought and that desire has the making of an ending marriage. In the end she only talked about the husband's love for her and not her love for him. She talked about the new little wrinkle that she in reality created, not the marriage. A wrinkle that her husband spoke against and she wants to continue. A vote of 1 because it was written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for your effort and content

love LW who are real whore, just like dear annony's wife. And BTW annony., fuck you in the heart!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
are all these guys married?

Forget about the husband, to allow this in front of him, in his house, his bed, his childrens home, his wife and soul mate, he is a gay loser, he got NOTHING out of this except disrespect and everybody he works with knowing his wife is a slut that he can't satisfy. These men have phones, take video, they have big mouths, bareback sex with a bunch of guys, someone could easily infected everyone. There is NO fucking way this makes any marriage better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
where did this come from?

What led up to this, is she giving the paper boy blow jobs, does she have a boyfriend on the side. Does hubby dress up in her bra and panties, wear lipstick, how do you go from happly married to town slut and cuck? Need some answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Disappointed because he let her get crazy with his friends and act like a complete and total pig but that wasn't enough for her . She kept trying to get him to change his mind about doing it again. He kept saying it should be a one and done and she kept going reducing to maybe doing it with just one of them. How could she show that she is desperate to fuck his coworkers still after he explained how it's a experience that he is ok with but doesn't want to do it again. It's horrible but he is ok that they did this crazy thing once but now her inner pig is out she will do it with or without him , marriage is done if she cheated or keeps pushing to do it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

But if she does it again which I think she is leaning towards going that way it will not be a happy time in that household. Jim gave a excellent reason for it being a one time thing and he was right after his explanation that if they did it again it would be adultery. But Suzanne brought up Rob about doing him again but I don't think that would go over well with Jim and if she tries to do it on the sly and hubby finds out the show is over.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Very interesting story, keep going

I love your first 4 chapters, lots of fun, excruciatingly real tension at home. I can't wait for your next installments. xoxoxoxo Annette

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Loosen up guys

Loosen up guys. It's just a story and a damn good one at that. Nobody's real wife got fucked. If you're so damn moral, what are you doing on a porn site? 5*

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Again?

Not much doubt in my mind that the way you set up the 4th chapter, if the series goes further, that she will lose control and Jim won't be able to control her either.

Had she said she loved him in the last paragraph I might have hope that they'll stay together, but as she said, "How absolutely excited my state of mind had been when I was planning, then executing the event. I felt well rewarded.' Such rewards are fleeting and must be sought after again and again.

"Our marriage had gone and created for itself a sweet little new wrinkle, out of the blue. And it is good to do new things sometimes, makes you think, helps you go forward in life." I feel that this is a further indication that she will be unable to stop pushing her boundaries and she will push them until she's managed to destroy the marriage. The temptation will be too great for her to be able to resist.

Your discussion early in the chapter defining the pitfalls of small town life was brilliant. And re-defining the forces that come into play is shown when Jim says, "There are things that happen, and there are things that happen because you want them to." He is foreshadowing her probable future pattern of hedonism.

I gave this 5* because of how well it is written, and you honestly earned it. But I must say that I'm dismayed by what I see in their futures.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Good story, delete anony's pig comments

He's the pig, out to spoil everyone's fun. Delete his comment so others won't have to read it, it's a downer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Small Town Wisdom

This great series of stories was surprising because Suzanne took this way farther and faster than any of us would have imagined. Several of the husband`s final observations were very powerful, for example: "You do something once, okay it happened, things happen. But if you do it again? Means you wanted to. And for us, in this town, with my friends, that is dangerous ground."

Then, the wife responded: "So if we had another, ah, night like this, it would be different?" Next, the husband foreclosed the possibility of a repeat performance: "Completely. You couldn't call it 'accidental' then. It would be willful adultery." My wife and I appreciated these words of wisdom, which showed a mature writer placing these stories in the proper social-locational context.

We live in a large city and my wife enjoys the hot wife lifestyle; however, it is generally with men that do not run in our circle or, she has her affairs on out of town trips. The few times she did sleep with one or another of our friends, it was considered just a "one and done", which was never repeated.

If Suzanne wants this life style she will probably have to have it on her trips back home to New York. My wife is from Argentina and she still sows a lot of wild oats when she goes back there several times of year for vacations.

Thank you!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Really Liked this series.

I enjoyed this series, great writing, I'm off to read Suzanne comes again as you prefaced in the first chapter of that series that you should read this series first to get full grasp of the characters and story.. I look forward to that. 5 Stars.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Outfuckingstanding!

Bravo! This story is so sensual and erotic. Suzanne is a woman of action and surprised not only all the poker players but this reader too. I think I'm in love with her. You told this masterfully and it's written brilliantly. I just can't say enough about how much I enjoyed it.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Jim

Jim the cuck enjoys his whorewife after her gangbang. Lowest of the low.

yowseryowserabout 4 years agoAuthor

Endorsed!

Finally, four years later, my story gets dissed by 26thNC. The stamp of quality...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Thank you for the recognition yowser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.