All Comments on 'Suzie's Lessons Ch. 05'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thank you!

Thank You! I've waited all week for this chapter. you did not disapoint me. Hope I don't have to wait for 7 LONGGGGG days for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good story but...

The lack of editing has been evident throughout this story, and the use of the word "twat" I find a bit demeaning. Great storyline though. You make excellent use of plot and character development. Keep it up!

Venus_LoverVenus_Loveralmost 12 years ago
Hymen

I love this story and everything about it. One small comment about a mistake I see a lot on literotica.

It seems that a high percentage of writers write about the hymen being inside an inch or two. A simple google of images shows that it is NOT inside but at the entrance like an entrance should be. It doesn't detract from the story at all but just felt compelled to point out this very common misconception about the hymen's location.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
REPETITION

I gave it 5 stars, but the oral sex has become a bit tedious due to being repeated so many times, although the last time had the variety of the complete deepthroat.

He plot needs to progress faster

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great love story

Excellent writing is characteristic once more in this chapter of this story. Character development is well done, and the romantic element advances the plot very well while never becoming tedious for a moment. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES