All Comments on 'Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 06'

by MySweetSwan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Excited to see what's next

I can't wait to see what happens next. What happens to Pea? What happens to Swan? What happrns with their deal? Yay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

I read all the chapters in one reading. Amazing writing. Made me wet at times

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
A truly beautiful story

Thank you for sharing it with us. Five stars and a huge TY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Doesn't this mansion have cameras.

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Glad that the truth is finally out ....

I hope Pea's punishment is public as well. Can we have some back story on the Swan and the rest of the birds. Feel free to go into why Pea is so nasty. It seems that she is doing all of these things because she is jealous of Swan and doesn't want to lose her place as the favorite but what make her so insecure?

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
How did Master Sean not see Pea

If he was watching Swan he should have seen Pea behind the couch. Pea's punishment...equal x2 the kitchen person gives her 20, Eric 60, Tristan 100, and Sean 100 for her actually punishment. Also everything in front of all members and staff and if they want in forth of partners too. Then b/c there will always be an issue perhaps it is time to sell/trade Pea or Swan become only avail to her Masters and lives in the apt not the birdcage. Still would like some backround!

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 10 years ago
wonderful

I love the pace and feeling of your story. The jealous ex-favorite is a classic trope, but I feel you are using it well. I hope you have more plot development planned, and, as others have expressed, I would like to learn more about this world.

@redyellowgo

I think Master Sean DID see what Pea did. Or at least was able to figure out what happened. That's why Tristan told Swan to tell him the truth. What Pea did wasn't just framing Swan. She put her masters in a position where they HAD to punish Swan. If Sean and Tristan were to have exposed Pea at the party, it would have shown that they do not have control over their own household. One new and disobedient slave is an embarrassment from which they can recover. The other not so much.

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Great as usual ...but

I would have loved to see her withdraw from them and feel hurt at how wronged she had been before they made up.

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago
I agree

she needs to show them she is upset not just forgive them, obviously they knew it wasn't her fault when they asked her to tell them what really happened yet even knowing what she had been through they punished her to make some dipwad happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Speechless...

I kept up with all of the stories and I have to say. They need cameras in the birdcages. I really want Pea to get punished for what she did to Swan. I felt so bad for Swan and I would have pulled away from the Masters and Eric. How could they not believe her. Agh! But I can't wait for the next story. Great read....

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Pea's consequences

Deliberately hurting someone over and over is just evil. I understand that Pea is jealous, but she needs to get what's coming to her. Swan got severely punished because they thought she hurt another bird. Pea has purposely hurt Swan three times and she has lied. Maybe the Masters ought to give Pea a choice. Either she can be sold to someone else, or she can take double the pinishments Swan has gotten plus one for lying. Then she has to give Swan a legitimate apology, and she is banned from the gatherings for a certain amount of time. The woman is a spoiled brat who needs to be reminded of how good she has it even if she isn't the favorite any more.

I read all six chapters again today. Swan is the kindest person on the planet, and she is used to people beating on her without cause. At first, I thought that she might just not be the brightest crayon in the box, but she has just lost her sense of trust and self worth from how she had been treated in the past. She did tell Eric that she didn't do it, and he didn't believe her, so she lost more trust. So maybe he needs a consequence too for not believing her and listening to both sides before doling out punishment? Anyway, I love this story and am really looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Missing swan

I really have been spoiled by Swan. I need more. Especially of her Masters. Please, please, please with sugar and cream on top? Will you let us know how posting is going?

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
More swan?

I check back every day. Are you going to post more swan? I love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pea?

What happened to her? How did masters punish her???

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Oh swan

Oh swan, how I miss her. I need more swan, pea, and most definately the masters. I love her. Please please, please come back with sugar, whipped cream, and a cherry on top? Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope there is more!

I love this story! I see there has not been an update in a while :( hope you continue the story.

akbabe318akbabe318over 10 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....

I sincerely hope this is not another abandoned story, It's too good of a story to leave like this. I hope you start writing and posting again soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous