All Comments on 'Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 01'

by portersky

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good start!

Looking forward to the continuing degradation of the slut. Clever title also.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 15 years ago
Hot!!

Left wanting and needing more, please continue this storyline. Looking forward to additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One of the hottest stories I've ever read! I'll be back tomorrow for part 2.

MevanvyMevanvyalmost 11 years ago
Good job with the uncle's dialogue...

... or voice or whatever. It was funny, though. It reminded me of one of TheOatmeal.com's "Minor Differences:" "I'm chuffed as nuts to see you looking as humbly jumbly as her Majesty's watermelons. I remember my days at Oxford, we'd often dabble in a little rumpy pumpy before dingbangling a fresh todger, haha!"

That's what Uncle Edward reminds me of. I hope he keeps talking like that! It's hilarious, and it will be interesting to see how horrifying it can be in a nonconsent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After reading this story for years, I think I just realized that the title is a play on “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof”. Swat on a Hot Teen Youth.

artty67artty675 months ago

Hopefully this is going to be fun for Edward and Ralph and very humiliating and painful for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous