Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
325 Followers

Edwards chuckled, "I'm almost unaccustomed to seeing your round little bottom quite so pale, dearest niece, rather than crested with a rosy hue and finger marks from taking your spankings as is its frequent state. You must express your gratefulness to us for retraining ourselves in this regard, at least this time. Go ahead!"

Ashley bit her lip, and her bottom trembled visibly. She softly intoned the words she knew the men wanted to hear from her, "Thank you Sir, Uncle and Doctor Foster, for not spanking my ... naked bottom."

Foster grinned and walked over to the girl, placing his arm companionably around her shoulders, "Why, you're welcome, sweet Ashley! I dare say, though your full pale backside does really invite a good long smacking session, so long as you're being such an obedient and well behaved young lady, I do think we can continue to spare it from its accustomed punishments for the moment. Though, I for one, will relish having you do some bottom dancing for me at a future occasion!"

Edwards looked at the young girl, with her dress bunched at the waist. "Ashley, I do think that though you were quite elegantly dressed, after that rather brazen display you gave us, your clothes are now in a bit of disarray. Why don't you just remove them?"

The girl obeyed slowly, dropping her skirt, and then stepping out of the dress. She handed the pretty garment to Foster who held his hand out. She stepped out of the lacy panties at her feet. Foster nodded and she leaned down, keeping her knees demurely together, picked them up, and handed them to him as well. Finally, following his glance, she walked over to the side table on which her orange and violet brassiere lay discarded in a bunch, and took that to Foster as well. She stood, her hands clasped in front of her, eyes demurely gazing at the ground, totally naked in front of the two men.

Edwards snapped pictures of the nude girl, commanding her to look into the lens, then came close to capture images of her breasts straight on and from the side, lastly ordering her to turn so he could capture her rear as well.

"Bend forward, Ashley, well over. Touch your toes!" commanded Edwards. She obeyed and heard the shutter click as he captured her pose, her bottom wide and open as she stretched, her shiny pussy pouch framed neatly between the hemispheres of her backside and her lithe thighs.

Edwards continued taking pictures of the girl until was satisfied he had documented the now naked, disheveled and ravished girl's state. He imagined with satisfaction the pleasure they images would cause when enjoyed by the gentlemen of his acquaintance who shared a passion for the education of impressionable, nubile young women.

He addressed her in a jovial tone.

"Ashley, I think now that you've enjoyed this afternoon's activities, you need to get cleaned up and prepare yourself for the remainder of our evening together. Please stand! From the sight of your own secretions splotching your thighs and bottom you're clearly in need of showering. You'll go upstairs and get cleaned up. Foster, I daresay you too could use a shower and a change of clothing, perhaps something less formal for the rest of the evening? Let's combine things in the interest of efficiency and hospitality, and you and Ashley can share a shower and she will help prepare you? What do you say, Ashley? Doesn't that sound like a marvelous plan, sharing a shower and helping the good doctor to prepare for the rest of the evening, as he has been so kind as to provide you with the pleasure you just experienced at his hands?"

Ashley's eyes closed slowly as she contemplated the ordeal of being naked in the shower with the other man. And he would also be naked! She trembled, knowing that there would be no limitations to the liberties he would take with her body. She knew she had to answer.

"Yes, Uncle, of course."

Foster smiled and instructed the blushing girl, "Do top my wine glass up, Ashley, thanks. Now, let's get ourselves tidied up for the second part of this enjoyable evening, shall we?"

Ashley walked over to the sideboard and refilled the man's wine glass, awkwardly aware of her body's nakedness as she performed otherwise domestic tasks. Much as she tried to maintain a rigid posture while serving, she felt her flushed breasts sway and the cheeks of her buttocks course against one another. A quick glance back at the men confirmed that they were watching her movements with an air of smug satisfaction at being attended by a subservient naked girl.

She handed the wine glass to Foster, who took it, and, indicating with a gesture towards the door as he sipped followed behind her as she turned and walked towards it and out of the room.

Foster, a few steps behind the girl, smiled to himself. He observed the moving hemispheres of the girl's ass move in front of him, alternate cheeks tensing and lifting as she walked. "Ah, yes," he thought to himself with glee, "What an astounding, round, unblemished bottom! A perfect match for her heavy, round breasts." He delighted in the notion that soon he would be sharing a shower with the nubile girl with no obstacle between her ripe flesh and his attentions.

Though Ashley's thoughts dwelled at the same moment on the same imagery, her reaction was altogether different. Her thoughts raced and her breathing quickened. Her sense of dread and embarrassment was heightened by her realization that she had no choice. Lassitude and resignation filled her body, and her head drooped, downcast. She climbed the stairs, the man following close behind, and turned into her room.

"Now titmouse," intoned Foster, with real tenderness in his voice, "You seem to be rather ahead of me in your preparation for the shower, given that you're already naked! Why don't you help me to undress?"

Ashley stepped up to the man and started unbuttoning his shirt, working her way from the top down. Foster placed his open palms on the outward swell of her hips and left them there, resting comfortably. When she got to the last button, he took one of her hands and placed it on his belt, then returned his palm to her hip, which he slowly caressed. Ashley, threaded the tail of the belt out of the buckle, pulled and unhitched it. There was no alternative but to open his trousers, as she'd done often enough now for her Uncle. She grasped the fly and pulled it down, he fingers feeling the incipient stiffness below the cloth. She continued undressing Foster, her gaze unfocused in an attempt to distance herself from what she was doing, and soon he was naked. She glanced down. His penis was throbbing and quickly swelling.

"Thank you, Ashley, now shall we head to the shower? I think that would be most refreshing don't you?" The man put his hand on her hip and guided her towards the bathroom. As she turned he placed a hand on her bottom, palming it as she walked. She stared ahead, but could not avoid catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror as they entered the bathroom. The hairy, naked man behind her wore a satisfied smile, his command over her evident in how he pushed on her bottom cheek, hastening her into the white and blue tiled shower room. In the mirror her bottom cheek indented around his grip. His fully erect penis contacted her thigh and twitched.

The shower room was comprised of a large walk-in space tiled in white and blue with Moroccan designs in yellows and reds inside the glass-partitioned shower area. A marble vanity with twin, oversized sinks spanned one side of the room. A stack of impeccably white, plush towels was stacked on a shelf, and next to them, a pair of matching bathrobes were positioned on large wooden hangers. The larger sported blue piping on the edges, while the smaller was decorated in pink trim. Over the vanity hung the huge mirror in which Ashley was observing herself. A floor-to-ceiling pane ran half the length of the shower area and the two naked figures entered around it. A wide round showerhead with large openings was formed into the ceiling. The taps were heavy, elegant, and classically modern.

"Start the shower, titmouse!" chided Foster, and Ashley felt a casual, soft slap on her rump, the contact harder than a caress but not quite a spank.

She obeyed, and opened then adjusted the taps, bending slightly to test the water's temperature as it streamed from a wide, thigh-height, chrome shelf inset in the marble and tile wall. Her bottom jutted towards Foster, who didn't hesitate to run his hand up her thighs and between her legs, his fingers tracing the neat line of her vaginal slit. His touch felt gentle on her still dry skin, and she shivered at the sensation of his fingers tracing up her thigh, then trace a feather-soft course over the intimate folds of her genitals. They continued rearward palming the lower curve of her bottom. Ashley found the right temperature and turned the heavy pewter-colored lever transforming the heavy stream of water at her thighs into a copious overhead flow of warm rain which cascaded over the girl adding a lovely sheen to her pearly nudity. Her hair flattened and darkened, and she used both hands to collect it and direct it so it collected behind her head, rivulets of water streaming off the dark, wet mane and down her back.

Foster reveled in the sight of the girl's heavy naked breasts rising up and bouncing fluidly with her arm motions, water pouring over them and flowing down, forming small twin waterfalls at the edge of her uplifted bosom. Ashley's eyes were closed, her face turned towards the water, as if she could, by not seeing the man in the shower, forget his presence. She was, however, startled when she felt him turn her firmly towards the water and felt his bulky body press against her back. A pair of large hands, slick with lemon-scented soap, grasped her big wet breasts firmly. Wide fingers closed on her full roundness forcefully, making the large globes shift and slide, bulging from their grasp and escaping slickly wherever Foster pressed his fingers down. As he massaged and kneaded her breasts, she felt his growing member press against her wet thighs and bottom, an insistent poke which she knew she be forced to attend to. She tried to turn sideways to minimize the contact, but Parsons' corrected her posture with a tug at her breast turning her so she felt his now fully erect, smooth organ, slip between the cheeks of her wet bottom and nestle there. His hands on her breasts were unable to get a good purchase as her slippery bosom kept shifting out of his hands. When tried to pinch her nipples repeatedly they compressed for a moment in his fingers, but then slipped out sideways. He repeated this motion until the soap on his finger washed off and her nipples were successfully trapped between his thumb and index fingers. He pulled repeatedly on one then the other, watching the water change course as it cascaded over her stretched-out boobs. She felt him use his nails on her, scratching back and forth on the buds one at a time, and as he knew she would in response to the strong stimulation, she churned her hips, causing her full backside to rub back and forth over his penis.

She heard him speak into her ear, his lips nuzzling the soft pink shell. "You are due for some scrubbing, young lady, after your workout downstairs! You certainly worked up a nice lather during the penetration of your bottom and cunt. You're getting a good start by scrubbing that lovely, full, bottom against my cock, and we'll just add a bit of soap there. Now, continue to clean yourself off on me!" He pressed his nails harder into her captive nipples, causing her soapy backside to squirm harder against him. "We must also be sure to wash out your little holes thoroughly shan't we? You were getting quite sticky downstairs. Don't worry, dear, we'll get deep into all of your womanly nooks and crannies and get you pink and clean for later. I dare say, you do possess a very drippy little pussy, don't you Ashley?" One hand left her breast for a moment to demonstrate by burying itself in the rear of her vagina for a moment, his fingertips sliding shallowly in her still slick tunnel before returning to her breast and resuming tugging and scratching its throbbing reddened tip. "Truly, though you do require a bit of effort at first as appropriate for a demure young lady, and that flower between your legs needs to be forced open at first, tight as it is, once your ample tits are played with, or you receive a sound bit of spanking on your naughty bum, why your cunt just unfolds and drips generously, which is just one reason you are such a satisfactory sex-toy, Ashley! Your moisture does get one a bit sticky and wet, still, one makes some sacrifices to educate the young!"

One hand still mauling her breast, the other collected soap from the verbena bar at hand, and she felt it push between the cheeks of her bottom. The hand spread the slickness between her bottom cheeks, back and forth, fondling the crack of her push bottom intimately. Back for more soap, and then she felt a soapy finger push hard on her rear entrance, which opens under the pressure, letting the finger roughly enter her. She gasps at the intrusion. Foster chuckles, and comments, "Wonderful how an application of a dildo on your bottom makes it amenable to opening up nice and easy, isn't it, dear girl! Now relax, yes, open that asshole up and lets just make sure you're good and clean. I think another bit of soap don't you? Why don't you bend right over and hold your bottom cheeks open so we can do this properly?"

Ashley obeys, bending and placed her hands on her bottom cheeks. Reluctantly, she pulls herself open. Foster put one hand in front of her, holding her by her pussy, two fingers outside her lips and his middle finger resting enfolded by them. Pushing her bottom back, he uses the soap to lather her then teases her bottom hole with a fingertip, delicately running around her sphincter, before pushing it firmly inside her once more and pushing it in and out repeatedly.

"Push back harder, bottom out! Ah, yes, why you now are swallowing up my finger to the knuckle! Well, we can't go any deeper here but as you're so eager why don't we try another finger as well." She feels another finger push into her bottom. It s tight, and she is thankful that she'd been stretched open in preparation. The fingers push in and out, transmitting a sense of fullness in her bottom and lower belly.

Foster shifted the grip of the hand not buried in Ashley's bottom, moving it from the girl's genitals up and cupping a heavy, hanging breast. He caressed it softly, running his palms over her swollen, ripe globe, then brought his fingertips to the springy, rosy tip and ran them back and forth repeatedly over it, bending and pressing the pointy protrusion. The cheeks of her bottom move with the stimulation, caressing the hand lodged between them delightfully. As usual, the tugging and squeezing at one sensitive orb, then other, results in Ashley's hips thrusting and dancing, pulling away then impaling herself rhythmically on the fingers in her bottom. She feels the man's hand spread itself to cup and squeeze her squirming nether globes, riding her bottom hole while letting her bottom fill and push into his palm. By switching his attention between one breast and another he finds he can control the cadence of movement of her hips and backside, a entertains himself groping her upper and lower-body fullness until he notices she is tiring and her whimpering quickens.

"Stand up straight," instructed Foster, turning Ashley towards him as she stood. "Put those charming fingers to work on my cock as you've been instructed, young lady!" Ashley released her bottom and felt her cheeks mold themselves around the hand buried inside her, as if striving to welcome the intruder's hand. Without looking down, she reached down towards Parsons' genitals and felt the long warm member bump into her wrist. She placed a hand on it, and wrapped her fingers around its warm, wet length. The cock pulsed in her hand.

"Need I remind you, young lady ..." giving Ashley's well mauled, damp breast a loud, admonishing smack, "to use both hands to pleasure the penis? I'm a sure your Uncle would not be pleased to hear that you're forgetting your lessons, would he? Use your other hand to stroke the tip!" She brought her other hand around and placed it on the shaft then let it slide up until it her fingers rested on the bulging bulbous top of his penis, then ran her fingertips back and forth along it, feeling them glide in the combined moisture of the shower and the slipperiness issuing from Parsons' cock.

A smart smack across her bottom cheek rang loud in the shower and Parsons' chided her, "Don't just hold that hand still, girl, move it up and down, slide the skin back and forth along the shaft!" Her other cheek received another hot spank, the wet skin amplifying both the sound and the sting. She knew she would have to be diligent and apply the skills her Uncle had taught her over the last several months. Her fingertips applied more pressure to the man's naked cockhead, and her other hand tightened and slowly pumped his shaft, occasionally stopping to cup and lift his scrotum, nestling it gently in her fingers and caressing his plump testicles, before returning to masturbating his organ.

His fingers slid out of her bottom, and she felt him turn her so she faced him. He brought both hands up onto her breasts, and leaned in towards her, his entire body pressing against hers. His face dipped and she felt his lips brush against her ears and his tongue explore the springy lobes, then kiss the juncture of her dark hair and her face. All the while his hands worked at her breasts, massaging and squeezing them. Her own hands never stopped their dutiful attention to his genitals, even when his hands quit her bosom and encircled her, clasping her behind and pulling her hard against himself, so his penis was trapped between her hands and the softness of her lower belly. "Open your legs Ashley. Now rub the tip between those soft cunt lips like a good girl. Yes, that's right, use my cockhead to push open that girlish slit!"

She held his cock between the lips of her pussy, right on her clitoris, and he pushed it back and forth, her hand keeping the contact hard and intimate. She meekly opened her lips to his slips and tongue and accepted his eager kiss, while he used his purchase on her bottom to pull her close.

"A great pity," he whispered, his mouth against hers, "that your Uncle feels you're not quite yet ready for some intense fucking, titmouse, as my cock would so enjoy being buried in your soft cunt! Very unfortunate, still, one does soldier on in the face of difficulties, doesn't one? We will just have to make due otherwise. Now, of the opportunities that present themselves, of which shall we avail ourselves? Turn around and place your hands out on the wall, please, darling girl. How very tempting it would be to bury the erection you have so dutifully produced deep between your rounded cheeks. You're craving having your bottom stretched by more than a pair of fingers, aren't you titmouse? Shall we push open up your bottom hole and bury the hardness you're holding in it? Imagine how nicely your bubbly cheeks will nestle my balls!"

He reached around and again hefted a full breast in each hand and pulled himself into her back. His penis slid up the groove of her bottom. He used his grip on her boobs to rock her body back and forth, the soft skin of her ass rubbing against his twitching penis. He moved his hips, bringing the wide tip of his cock into contact with her rear opening and pushed experimentally. At the first pressure, Ashley sensed how painful being penetrated by the wide head would be. She had just one hope, and respectfully said, "Sir ... you said you wanted to see how well I could lick and suck. I would be very pleased if you would let me suck you."

portersky
portersky
325 Followers