Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," he responded, watching his own penis slide across her full cheeks, then poke and indent the quivering globe, just as his fingers were sinking into her large breasts. "You'd prefer to suck, would you? I think that would be acceptable as an alternative for now. Why yes, I think I can be persuaded to give you something to drink down!"

Quickly, before he could perhaps change his mind, Ashley turned and placed her hands on his penis, one on the shaft and one cradling his scrotum. She let herself sink to her knees, the gleaming teak wood flooring gentler on her knees than she'd expected. The man's erection hovered just above her face so she raised herself a bit higher on her haunches. Pointing the penis high with one hand she brought her face close and began kissing the shaft just at the base where it met his testicles. Her hand slid up to the tip and rubbed just that sensitive area as she used her tongue to lick from the very base, slowly up to the tip, not yet contacting the head with her mouth.

Parsons' leaned back contentedly, letting the water cascade over his front and wash over the girl. He oriented himself to direct the stream onto her chest and body and avoid her face. He did not want to distract her from diligently servicing him by being unable to breathe easily! His cock thrilled to the velvety touch as he watched her repeatedly use her broadened and flattened tongue to lick slowly up his member, starting at his testicles where the point of her tongue outlined each swollen bulk, then onto the hard shaft, coursing up to where the wide cockhead mushroomed purple and throbbing.

Ashley felt the man's thighs tremble as she worked to build up his pleasure. If she didn't please him, she thought, he would still want to penetrate her painfully. When she sensed him pushing back towards her, she began another slow lick, placing her lips against his scrotum and letting her tongue wash back and forth, then slide up his long shaft. This time though she let her tongue slowly cross the ridge below his cockhead, using the tip of her tongue to flick at the sensitive underside of the swollen plum at its end.

Parsons' jaw clenched with the intense pleasure his cock was receiving. He said, "Very good, young lady. I think it is time to show me your "kitten licks.""

Ashley obeyed. She brought her hand to his shaft, and encircled it. She pumped it up and down repeatedly, slowly, squeezing firmly and bringing up pearls of pre-cum from the tip. She was tempted to let the water wash them away, but knew her duty was to collect them on her tongue. The very tip of her tongue dipped into the sticky bubble and licked it away. The flat of her tongue washed his cockhead clean, only so several more pumps on his shaft extracted more clear accumulations, which she in turn drank.

After enjoying Ashley's expert "kitten licks" as long as he could, he ordered her, "What was that other charming locution you used for the other cock-sucking skill you've been practicing, Ashley? Oh, yes, why don't you show me your abilities with hold and suckle"? He watched her glance up at him in tremulous obedience, and encouraged her, "open that charming mouth girl and warm my cock with your tongue!" Ashley poised her mouth above the tip, wet with the latest secretions from her pumping hand, and engulfed it with her mouth, closing her lips around the tip. As she'd been taught, she applied a light, pulsing, suction to the bulb, while running her tongue up and down it. She alternated that movement with a circular swirl in which her tongue ran all around the cockhead, always paying particular attention to the especially sensitive skin attached to the lower cleft in the cockhead, which she has learned was called the frenulum.

As she licked she produced plentiful saliva, and was careful to let it accumulate in her mouth and provide a warm, slick medium to lubricate the man's cockhead. Her juices and his collected and filled her mouth filled with the viscous mix, and she was obliged to swallow a bit occasionally as it was leaking out of her mouth and running down his shaft.

Parsons' reached down and cupped her breast, squeezing and mauling it, in time to the girl's licking motions. His grip tightened. Her breast ached and she opened her mouth in a little gasp, causing a rush of warm saliva to run from her mouth down the man's cock. "I see it is not only your little pussy that drips nicely, titmouse. Your mouth is giving my cock a veritable bath, I do believe I could get used to foregoing a shower of an evening and having you attend to cleaning my penis with your mouth! Open wide, pet," he said, caressing her nipple, "continue suckling!"

Foster could barely contain himself. He let her continue her teasing attentions until his member was bucking with arousal and he could endure no longer. He ordered her, "Now Ashley, you have found that a girl's delicate oral ministrations are excellent for producing copious materials for the emissions to follow. But sometimes it is necessary to apply strong, deep stimulation to force them out explosively! I will now teach you what we shall call mouth fucking for obvious reasons. You will engulf the tip of my penis with your lips. Yes. Now slide down my cock all the way until you feel the tip lodged in your throat. No matter if you gag! Open wide!"

Ashley had already been made to practice deep throating and was able to bring her lips almost to the base of the man's penis with only a slight occasional gag as the wide tip settled deep in her mouth. Parsons' bent down over the girl and reached under her arm to clamp a hand on her breast, squeeze hard and pull her close. His fingers captured her big, hard nipple and pulled on it. His member lodged deep in her mouth, he ignored the girl's grunts as he thrust his hips, pushing his cock deep into her throat. His tempo increased so he was bucking hard into her mouth, his penis scraping over her depressed tongue. His fingers pulled on her nipple rhythmically in time with the deep thrusts of his penis into her meekly receptive mouth.

"Just as you will soon experience the sensation of having your pussy fucked hard, little one, your mouth needs to learn to yield to being well-fucked ... until ... you are rewarded with your drink. Now, Ashley, swallow nicely!"

Ashley felt jets of hot emissions explode into her throat. She had no choice; the spurts went down without her even swallowing. The jerking penis emitted one glutinous mouthful after another, until she could not avoid some leaking from her stretched lips even though she swallowed repeatedly. Even after it quieted, she was held close so she could not disengage her mouth from his penis, feeling its hardness soften in her sticky mouth.

She knew her duty had not ended, and she let water run into her mouth from the shower and swirled it around the penis, careful not to touch the cockhead only delicately as she cleaned it. Foster was delighted in the degree of expertise the young girl showed in being aware that the cock would now be extremely sensitive and she must not disturb the exquisite sensations just beginning to dissipate with a strong touch.

He pulled her up to her feet and told her, "Very well done, young lady. I will attest to your Uncle that you have been practicing assiduously your skills. Now please take the soap and wash me and we will prepare for the rest of the evening."

He closed his eyes and let the water run over his face as he felt the girl use the bar of soap to lather him up, washing him diligently.

After he was done, he turned towards the tap and closed it, then stepped out of the shower. He handed a large towel to girl and she followed his indication and toweled him dry, her own body dripping wet and shivering from the cool air. He took a towel and wrapped it around her. Bit by bit, he delighted in scrubbing the girl's body with the towel, paying special attention to her buttocks and the slick slit between her legs, roughly passing the towel over her rump and her pouting genital bulge, then running his hands over repeatedly over the areas, ensuring they were dry and returning to them several times diligently. Similarly, he used the towel on her breasts, scrubbing each one quickly, making her boobs and bottom shake fluidly until her skin grew pink from the friction.

Parsons' quickly dried himself while observing the girl, who meekly stood still enduring his amused gaze. "We do feel much better now, don't we Ashley, you and I, after a good washing down? All fresh and clean, eh? And positively glowing after having you bits scrubbed and then being put through your sucking exercises! As for me, why I feel positively ready for the rest of the evening, after your marvelous help in releasing the fluids you caused to build up. It does take a bit out of a chap, all the stripping, and fondling and opening up required to properly exercise a girl! But that's now water under the bridge. Or shall we say sperm down the throat, eh?"

The man's description of what she'd been forced to do to him deepened Ashley's humiliation, and she gazed downwards in embarrassment, bringing a smile to the man who stood watching her naked and flushed, deep pink towel marks splotching her ample breasts and rounded bottom.

"Now, back to the bedroom double time, young lady. I'm sure your uncle is impatient to continue with our evenings entertainment!"

The naked girl turned away from him and made her way to her bedroom, and Foster followed, encouraging her to hasten her pace with a pair of friendly, light smacks across her warm, pink bottom.

Her Uncle had clearly been in the room while she'd been in the shower with Foster. She shuddered, knowing he would have clearly heard the man's taunting instructions to suck, and the accompanying sounds of her bottom smacking. On the bed was a light pink, soft stretchy garment. She picked it up. It was a one-piece, with shorts and a short-sleeved button-closure top. By the bed she saw a pair of flat white sandals with a wide leather strap across the toes and another that closed around the ankle. It had a low heel, really just a bit to lift and tilt the body forward.

"Ah, how appropriate!" said Foster, his hand reaching out and touching the garment Ashley was holding, "a playsuit. Just the thing for easy on-and-off, and for situations where a girl might get herself dirty! An excellent idea. Go ahead, dear, get dressed. Oh, my, no, no need to wear underwear with that. If your Uncle had wanted you to wear anything under the garment he would have laid it out. Besides, I do think the outfit will be tight enough that it would not be comfortable over underthings!"

As Ashley stepped into the shorts, and pulled the shirt up, placing her arms in the sleeves which really only covered her shoulders, she knew that Foster was right. The little playsuit was very tight on her, and a bra or panties would not have been comfortable and would have cause unsightly bulges, though she felt distinctly uncomfortable without the minimal protection these undergarments would have provided her. As she buttoned the front with difficulty she felt how tight it was around her bosom, the cloth stretched and straining at the buttons.

Foster observed the girl quickly dressing. The playsuit was marvelously snug, the short pants compressing her buttocks visibly and the top doing the same to her breasts, which tested the three buttons keeping the top closed, straining the eyelets so they stretched open precariously. The material stretched tight across her bosom snugly molded her twin mounds showing off the nubs of her nipples at the end of the tight seam around the bodice. The arm openings of the piece were, in contrast, cut loose, and the creamy sides of Ashley's large breasts showed teasingly from them.

Ashley sat on the bed and put her sandals on, fussing with the little buckle slowly to delay what would come next. Foster took her arm and pulled her up. "Very good, my girl, now lets make our way downstairs, shall we?"