All Comments on 'Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 11 Pt. 02'

by portersky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story... I am looking forward to read Ashley next steps in her special education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Really enjoyed this story... Wonder if a trip to the pub is still in Ashley's future. Also, what happened with the friend she was chatting to online?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So HOT HOT HOT!

Please Please Please write more. It’s my favorite story and I’ve read it several times.

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Educate me

I thought I knew words pretty well, but find I often have to look up things. I really appreciate your craftsmanship in the story. Please continue the story for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love how Ashley is educated by her uncle Ewward and the doctor. I am wordering if they are planning to test if Ashley would have dormant lesbian and bisexual predispositions by introducing her to another young lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love how Ashley is educated by her uncle Ewward and the doctor. I wonder if they are planning to test if Ashley would have dormant lesbian and bisexual predispositions by introducing her to another young lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are problems with narrative continuity. For instance in the section of the school, Ralph is referred to as regarding his niece, when Ashley is in fact his cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a beautiful story. Uncle Edwards knows quite well how to train and discipline the Beautiful Ashley. I would like to know what Edwards and his friends have in mind for the future of his niece.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE VERY BEST I HAVE EVER READ. IT'S BRILLIANT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous