All Comments on 'Sweaty Socks and Virgin Cocks'

by socksancocks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This was great! Sequel, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great first story

The only change I would make is to have Cody bring his friend to orgasm and get his first taste of cum before going on to get his first fucking.

Boys that young have no trouble keeping a hard on for double pleasures.

It's still a 5 star story begging for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

wheres chapter 4 5 6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Where is chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That Was Hot!!!!

I had a similar encounter when I was in my teens. A good friend and I were hanging out one day and all of a sudden he took off his sneaker and put it over my nose. It drove me wild because he was a hot guy. It was so warm and I loved the smell. Then he put his sweaty white sock on my nose to sniff. It was moist and warm. My cock was really hard. He started rubbing my cock through my jeans and the next thing I know we were making out sucking each other's tongues. He took my sneakers off and sniffed them and also my sweaty socks, He started sucking my cock and I exploded in his mouth. He swallowed every drop. I then swallowed all of his cum. We stayed over night together and slept in each others arms. So hot, I was always turned on by him and I didn't know he was turned on by me. It took him taking off his sneaker to open both of us up. We had many fantastic times together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous