All Comments on 'Sweet Ass Pt. 08'

by stormbreyer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JonnyRegJonnyReg2 months ago

Cmon man, that was pretty contrived.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly2 months ago

If she had conflicting feelings about who she wanted to be with, that should have been grounds for ending the relationship

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

Why bother getting married if she can fuck anyone and everyone? Her husband is just another guy who’s banging her. Hell, she’s fucking everyone at this point. Why not just go all the way and start an OnlyFans page because she might as well make bank since she has no morals or ethics.

And get a divorce, then she can fuck around without any guilt.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier2 months ago

Nice story, although quite far fetched. I can not imagine anyone staying with a woman that switches partners just like that.

The big issue, however, are the time gaps between your postings of one story.

Intervals ranging from rom weeks to months to years do not make a story interesting - even well written ones likes yours.

Please consider writing the story and posting it either completely or in very (!) short intervals.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

This story started over eight years ago, and it's been 7 1/2 years since the previous chapter? No thanks.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

How little self respect and esteem must your MC have to satisfy your need to let her be a shameless slut with no consequences? Just pathetic to think any guy would wait for her. Either be together or be a part it's not that complicated. Loser personified

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is why when you add people into a marriage it can complicate things. A couple I knew were swingers. Everything was great till she met this guy at a swingers party. She ran off with the new guy with the kids She moved across the state and left him with divorce papers. Not able to see his three children for quite awhile. Is it worth a chance?Not in my book. You can only love so much. If sex is just for recreation then what does have to give the other that is special. It cracks me up with comments like it’s just sex with others with you it’s making love. You now have nothing special to share that’s personal or intimate. It’s just another piece of ass. The trial separation would have ended with no more playing around. Who knows who the next partner you have feelings for comes around. It happens and will continue to happen

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Using NO TAGS for a story like this disrespects your reader on the good end of the scale and outright deception on the bad end. It's why this writer has less than 200 followers with 23 stories. No más for me.

mongoliajoemongoliajoe2 months ago

This story was very well written, as were all of the others. I am grateful that you decided to continue writing the story after such a long hiatus. We all find motivation differently. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Utter crap. Too many holes.

He dictated the note, and she wrote it? Brain dead.

The characters are way too shallow. Unbelievable.

Wake-up menage? Uh-huh.

Garbage.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer2 months ago

Wow. Randy is one of the most weak and pathetic pieces of crap on this site! A regular walking talking doormat. Plus, Amy knows this. He lets her fuck and suck anyone she wants. Her pussy must be blown out with all the cock she gets, while Dumbo Randy does NOTHING! He is vomit material. No self respect: no backbone.

Plus, that whore he is with, Amy, is just a cheating slut. Does whatever she wants... and pussy boy cringes on the floor, practically begging and groveling. No one likes a dishrag like him.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 months ago

Story is OK, although I do not see how any man could take back his wife who decided to do a trial run with a potential replacement husband. You make your comparisons before marriage, not after.

stormbreyerstormbreyerabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who read and commented on the story, and in particular to the four people who gave it a favorite click. I expected the responses I got, and the low overall score. The loving wives category is mainly followed by seemingly bitter guys who are looking for BTB content. If you don't believe me, my only revenge story got twice as many favorites as my other stories, on average. It didn't help that I waited so long to post this part, and few people probably read the earlier parts first to understand the characters. I still consider it a success. The goal of an author is to make people feel something towards their work and not always to like the story line. This ability to generate different emotions is what I want to understand and get better at.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Please take your time with the next chapter. Maybe 16 years this time. Fuck a Jamal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormbreyer@stormbreyer
It has been a while since I published a story. My apologies to readers who have been waiting for a resolution to the Sweet Ass series. My life went sideways for a while, then there was COVID, yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I decided to post some more content. As my followers kn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sweet Ass Pt. 07 Previous Part
Sweet Ass Series Info