All Comments on 'Sweet Breastfeeding Sister'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Good story

love to read more of these three having fun

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
A very hot story.

A very hot story. I am very glad that they didn't tease him, they just took him. Of course there was some teasing when Mia was offering and finally giving her milk to him, but I didn't think that he minded.

And he finally got to see his 2,sexy sisters naked and then gave them both orgasms with his mouth and his cock. I have a feeling that he is going to be one tired boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars

Fantastic hot story

irishcream44irishcream44about 7 years ago
Gave it a 5 for the title !!

Then read it and was fine with the 5. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
beyond words

one of the hottest and fantastic stories I have read to date keep up the great writings :)

sexiericasexiericaabout 7 years ago
great job!

one of the best stories in a long time. Good use of erotica.

Tigr2Tigr2about 7 years ago
Seriously Hot

Nice setup for the beginning, not too slow to lose the reader's attention and quick enough without being a slam bang. Lots of fantasies satisfied in this story. Thanks!

2Luminate2Luminateabout 7 years ago
All in the family

The best! A taste of honey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The best ever !

That is my favorite story I've read so far. Just great. Loved it. I wish it had gone on some more. Really loved the way you set it up before the climax so to speak. Keep up the great work. You certainly got a new fan in me...Thanks again..

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 7 years ago
More, Please!

Additional chapters for this one. Two Sisters being pregnant would be a conversation starter at te dinner table! :-)

MrIllusionMrIllusionabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks all for the comments!

I'll keep the suggestion of a second pregnant sister in mind. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Truly Fantastic!

Another superb story from MrIllusion, can't wait to see the next installment! And I'm really curious about who would get to impregnate our sexy sister though, maybe someone in the family? No, don't spoil the story, I shall wait for the next installment XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a great story..!!

Eagerly waiting for the next one. Mia marries his brother..!!

dragon_balldragon_ballabout 7 years ago
Great Work

MrIllusion great work. Waiting for next installment, please post second chapter.

classicman1982classicman1982almost 7 years ago
Next chapter

Please make another chapter to this it's great. Five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For years my baby brother had been

peeking at my boobs. Of course, I gave him plenty of chances, the exhibitionist in me getting a charge out of it and the coward in me loving the fact that it was safe. When I got pregnant I seized the opportunity to do so -- I breast fed religiously -- as my brother would drop by in the afternoons on the way back from college to check on me and the baby while my husband worked. Pretty soon I was making no effort to hide my breast feeding, opening my bra to feed my child in his presence, enjoying his eyes on me. Well, one thing led to another: he asked me if it aroused me, I said yes; I asked if he wanted a taste, he said yes and I put a drop on my finger tip and fed it to him; when my breasts ached and I complained my breast pump was not working he asked if he could help and was soon sucking milk directly from my breasts.

We became lovers.

I remain married; my brother never did. He and my husband get along great, although my husband sometimes intimates that he thinks my brother is gay. He's not; he remains my closet friend and passionate lover, keeping me pregnant year after year, the better to feed his addiction to my breast milk and mine to his mouth on my teat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucking awesome

i always fantasized about that exact thing happening. Every single same detail. But damn! Two Sisters, and One Being Pregnant; I never would of been able to Make a Fantasy that Great in My Head. Now this is my ultimate favorite fantasy, i honestly am really fucking worried that I won't ever be able to come up with anything that will get me remotely close to a climax; and worse that I might not enjoy sex as much. But no matter. i really, really thank you for this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

This needs a second chapter fives all around

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please...

This has to be the best lactation story I have read. To be able to drink from a breast as we fuck would drive me so over the top! Please add more chapters...

taboomynxtaboomynxalmost 6 years ago
Holy fuck

This is pure gold. Bravo.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
WOW!!! What an AWESOME STORY.

Excellent way to build the story.

Had me hard and horny the entire time.

I can't wait until the next chapter.

Please keep the 3 of them HAPPY and NEEDING COCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking awesome!

Sooo good. I haven’t enjoyed that good of a story in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wauw

This is a real hot story

Thank you so mutch for letting us read

love steven

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Is anything better than a Sibling Threesome?

I'll admit when it comes to Mother/Son or Father/Daughter Incest stories I'm not as interested in those as much (sure they are still appealing) but what really gets me going is Sibling Incest,and I have read a couple of stories where as many as 4 Sisters have with 1 Brother in an all-out Sibling Orgy where the brother fucks all 4 Sisters and they have bisexual sisters eating each others pussies in between getting fucked by their brother.

But this story in particular was very exciting of how Mia and Stephanie seduced their brother Nik (I take it is short for Nikolaus or something,but no matter) and got him to give in to his breastmilk fetish so they could get their sexual needs fulfilled.But it was perfectly planned out story-wise,but to be honest I think Mia should just go ahead and dump her Boyfriend,as he sounds like a jerk for not satisfying Mia in bed,and Mia clearly loves and admires her brother Nik,and Stephanie too,so I wish Mia,Stephanie,and Nik form a loving breastfeeding sibling incest relationship.Oh and have Nik impregnate Mia and Stephanie again so Nik and them can have all the breastmilk they ever need and drink it from the source everyday.That would be Mindblowingly EPIC.

WAT456WAT456about 4 years ago
Can't Breathe!!!

OMG that was extremely hot!

ManAmorousManAmorousover 3 years ago

Very Hot and Wonderful! Really enjoyed the positive vibe the siblings enjoyed with each other. Excellent detailed description of the action, as well! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

That was super hot i could not put the lap top down love looking forward to more i

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Let me start by saying that, English may not be your native language, as you stated in the intro to this story...BUT, you really have mostly mastered the use of it...

The minor errors in the text are NOTHING in comparison to the full effort you have put into this story...BRAVO, MrIllusion, BRAVO...

This is absolutely one of the most sensual and caring stories I have read since finding the site over 3 years ago!! Siblings sharing not just their love, but breast-feeding sister's lactation delights also!!?? I would be jacking off continuously, but my wife would freak!!

Absolutely a FAVORITE STORY...on to chapter 2 now!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzover 1 year ago

Very good story. This has been one of my favorite fantasies for years.

By the way, your word choices, sentence structure, and grammar are all better than 90% of the writers on this site. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous