Sweet Butt Ch. 02: Training

Story Info
Sarah goes in for her first shift.
4.3k words
4.48
30.4k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still a little dazed from the interview, Sarah tugged on some boots. She hadn't really been on an interview before, and she knew the place was rough, so what did she expect? That was what she had told herself to justify the events.

Her hand went to her cheek, touching where he had slapped her. "Nothing you haven't been through before." She told herself.

One last look in the mirror revealed a short, curvy woman in torn, faded, jeans with worn cowboy boots. A tight floral tank-top covered her chest and she put her brown hair in two small braids. It seemed a sensible outfit for a waitress at a roughneck bar.

She descended the stairs, grabbed her keys, ready to start her new job. She had to admit, she was kind of excited. Perhaps, even, a little hopeful. She imagined her world opening up to her.

Sarah would have money of her own for the first time. She would be able to buy clothes from an actual store and not Goodwill. She would be able to get a real phone and not one of those pay-as-you-go everyone-thinks-its-a-burner phones. Most of all, she would eventually be able to move out and get her own place. So she would have to take one on the chin every now and then. What girl didn't have to make sacrifices for her independence?

Pulling up to Rusty's she noted the lot was dotted with a car or two as well as about five motorcycles. She frowned. She had hoped the place would be a bit busier. Then again, it was early. The sun was still out. She had purposely arrived a half an hour early. Surely, Charles, no that didn't feel right, Mr. Brunt would offer some sort of training.

She strolled into the dimly lit bar with her head held high. She wanted to be confident. She was a strong woman. Or well, she told herself she was. Scanning the bar, she noted some larger men playing pool, the prospect from earlier was sitting at the bar talking to another man. She pursed her lips, no sign of Mr. Brunt.

Steeling her nerves, Sarah marched up to the prospect. He was the only one she knew, so hopefully, he would recognize her. He cheeks would flash a bit pink as the thought he might not recognize her crept through her brain. She shook it off. He would.

"Excuse me." She tapped on his shoulder when it seemed a natural break in his conversation with the other gentleman.

He turned. His eyes sparkled when they swept over her.

Relief. Pure relief washed over Sarah. He obviously remembered her.

Taking his hand, he held his jaw. "Well, well, it's CS Sue."

She swallowed remembering the nickname she had been given. "Yes." She affirmed.

The man the prospect had been speaking to was behind the bar. He leaned over it and Sarah could feel his gaze on her. He too seemed to be assessing her. She tried to focus on the prospect.

There was an uncomfortable silence. Sarah shifted her weight.

"Well?" The prospect finally said.

Sarah's cheeks went pink, "uh," she stammered. "Well. I. I mean. It. I."

The two men laughed. The man behind the bar pushed off it, to get to his full height. He lifted a glass and wiped it with a cloth. "Nervous little rabbit, eh?"

The prospect kept his eyes on her but addressed the other man. "Chuck gave her a job. She's supposed to start tonight. Real tight this one. But accommodating."

Sarah bit her lip and lowered her eyes. Accommodating. That was what Mr. Brunt had told her to be. She didn't deny it. Instead, she realized there was a flutter in her chest and a bit lower as they spoke about her as if she wasn't standing there.

"Just the way I like 'em." The other man commented.

"What time did Chuck tell you to be here CS Sue?" The prospect asked placing his wide hand over her behind. He gave the left buttock a nice hearty squeezed before gently kneading it.

Sarah's breath hitched. "S-s-seven." She said trying to keep her balance.

The man behind the bar checked his watch. "She's early."

"I had hoped to get some training." Sarah piped up quick as if defending her right to be present in the bar.

The two men looked at each other. Wide grins over the two men's faces as Sarah's eyes crept up looking back and forth between them. It was then she noted the man behind the bar had a path on the left breast of his leather vest: "V. Pres."

The vice president replaced the glass under the bar. He canted his head as he studied her. She once again shifted nervously on her feet. The prospects hand remained on her butt. She had become accustomed to it at that point.

"Well," the vice president began, "I think we should give her some training. What do you say, Axel?"

Another tight squeeze to her behind sent Sarah up on her toes trying to keep her balance. A whimper escaped her lips. She said nothing.

The prospect, Axel, let go of her behind. "I think we got some time."

The vice president whistled and waved his hand. "Needles!" He called to one of the men playing pool. "Watch the bar for me." His eyes went toward Sarah. "We got some training to do."

Sarah swallowed hard. Her heart began to thump in her chest. She wrung her hands. Why did they have to make it sound so menacing? She was just getting trained as a waitress. Why was she so nervous? Why was she so excited? She squeezed her thighs together as memories of her "interview" played over in her mind.

Her gaze would shift between the two men. Surely, they wouldn't put her through that again. She had shown them already that she was accommodating. Even Mr. Brunt said so. She just needed to know what to do.

A man with a bloated beer belly, stringy gray hair, and an unkempt beard came toward the bar. His beady gray eyes narrowed on Sarah. She shied away from him, turning into Axel as if he would offer her some sort of comfort.

"Training?" the older man's voice was gravely and he seemed perplexed.

"Yeah," Axel took her turning into him and wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her against him. "Got a new one. Chuck's got her starting tonight."

Sarah leaned into Axel further. This put her back toward the older man, called Needles. Needles took the opportunity to grope her ass with both hands, rubbing it while offering pinches. She whimpered and felt the warmth growing between her thighs.

The vice president came out form the bar. Needles released her ass to take his place. She should have been relieved to have his hands off her. However, she was surprised to find herself disappointed. Did she want more?

"Let's get her trained." The vice president said slapping Axel on the back. "We don't got a lot of time, and I feel like shes got a lot to learn."

Axel released her and pushed her back so he could stand from the stool. Sarah kept her head down as she followed the two men into the back room again, the room where she had had her interview.

The door closed behind her, and she stood, as she did earlier between the two chairs facing the desk. The vice president and Axel faced her leaning against their desk. Axel had his palms resting on the edge of the desk. The vice president had his arms crossed. The two stared at her. She tried to remain still.

The silence in the room was heavy. It did nothing to calm Sarah's nerves. Her head down, her brown hair hiding her face, she waited. She waited for them to say something. She waited for them to start her training. Really, she waited for them to do something.

It was the vice president who spoke: "She does know this is a biker bar right?"

Axel snorted. "I mean, everyone should."

Sarah felt the heat rise in her cheeks.

"So then why did she dress like that?"

"Don't know. She looked better before." Axel commented.

Sarah lifted her head briefly. She opened her mouth to speak. The two men had their eyes trained her. There was a flutter in her chest and her sex but she couldn't muster any sound. No words came from her. She closed her mouth.

They did not look amused. "CS Sue," The vice president addressed her.

Sarah swallowed. She took a deep breath and tried to make eye contact. She even rolled her shoulders back in an attempt to appear confident. "Yes, Sir?"

He grinned. She smiled. She had done something right. Axel merely observed.

"You're not dressed appropriately for your shift." The vice president's voice was stern.

Sarah looked down at what she was wearing. She smoothed the front of her tank top. She toed the floor. She looked back up at him, "I-I-I thought-"

"Well, there is the problem right there." The vice president pointed at her. "You can't do that."

"Do what?" She asked looking from one man to the other. Axel looked amused.

"Think." SNAP. The vice president flicked her forehead.

Sarah raised her hand to rub away the sting of the flick. She lowered her eyes. "Should I go home and change?"

"No," the vice president was quick to snap at her. "There isn't any time before your shift."

"Oh," Her cheeks were burning. Her stomach was flopping. And her thighs, well they squeezed together because, for some reason, she was fully turned on by how he was talking to her.

"I've got something that will help." Axel offered.

Sarah's gaze flew up and she gasped when she saw Axel holding a large pair of scissors. Fear swept through her in that moment.

"Good idea!" The vice president agreed as he took them from Axel. Axel proceeded to grab Sarah by the upper arms. The vice president knelt before her on one knee.

"Wh-wh-" She tensed.

No one answered her. Instead, her answer was to have the cold steel of the scissors slip into the knee tear in her jeans and against her leg. Sarah stiffened as the scissor climbed up her leg. They were cutting her jeans!

She tried to stay as still as possible while the scissors just seemed to keep climbing.

"How far?" The vice president asked.

"More. More." Axel urged.

Sarah was silent, her head was spinning. What was happening?

Higher. Higher still. The scissors went up at an angle toward her sex. She was getting more nervous at just how close those scissors were coming to her sex. Then they jerked outward, and she realized, just how short her jeans were going to be.

Eventually, two strips of jean hung between her legs where pants used to be. There was a thick strip of jean between her legs, barely wide enough to cover her panties. In the back, he had cut all the way up to the bottom of her back pockets. The bottom of her ass cheeks was exposed. She felt exposed.

"The seam is too thick for scissors." The vice president announced.

"I have a solution for that too." Axel proclaimed.

From his own boot, Axel produced a small knife. Sarah's eyes widened and she gasped. She looked from one man to the other fear clear. However, she couldn't seem to find her voice. She also couldn't muster the will to move.

The vice president rose and took her arms from Axel. He didn't say a word but guided toward the desk. He pushed the small of her back gently, and she bent at the waist with his coaxing. Axel, from behind, kicked her feet slightly. Again, without words, he urged her to part her legs. She did as she was instructed.

Her face was beet red. She could hear her pulse thundering in her head. She also could not help but be so aroused with the way the men were handling her and speaking. She began to tremble when she felt the cool metal slide up the back of her thigh.

"Be still." Axel bent over and whispered in her ear.

She couldn't find words. She nodded.

She felt Axel, or well she assumed to be Axel, kneel between her legs. She began a silent prayer.

She felt the pull of jean fabric and she shaking as he was using the knife to cut through the very thick seam. She nearly jumped when she felt another set of hands on her stomach. She turned. It was the vice president.

"More skin I think." He whispered into her ear, and she closed her eyes enjoying the seduction in his tone.

The scissors made their up her back as she heard the fabric of her shirt being cut in two. By the time the two men were done, Sarah was stood upright in jean shorts that left little to the imagination. They were glorified jean panties. Her shirt was cut in such a way that the bottom of her bra could be seen.

The two men stood before her, holding their chins and admiring her. Her entire body tingled and she found herself aching with desire for these men. But she was silent. She stood with her hands at her sides barely dressed.

"Still too much fabric." The vice president declared.

"She's wearing a bra and panties," Axel observed.

"Well, who let that happen?"

The two looked at her with accusation. She blinked back at them. They waited. It took a full minute before Sarah realized what they wanted. "Oh." She blushed.

Sarah started to turn and felt her arm wrenched back. She whirled and found herself against the vice president.

"Needs more training I think." The vice president announced.

"I'm sorry Sir." She choked.

With a quick movement, her shirt was pulled from her body. The scissors came between her breasts. Snip. All support was gone. Her breasts flopped, barely staying in the cups of her now useless bra. He stared into her eyes, menacingly.

She couldn't look away. She couldn't breathe. She wanted him to kiss her. She wanted to listen to him. Without a command, she reached up and pulled the straps down from her bra. It slipped off her arms and she was braless, with but a thin tank top on.

The vice president brushed his knuckles against her cheek. "Good girl." His compliment washed over her, trigging a shudder. She leaned her face into his hand, attempting to snuggle it with eyes closed.

His hands slid down her sides and then hooked into the waistband of her panties. He yanked up violently. The fabric slipped between the moist folds of her aroused pussy and between the globes of her ass cheeks. She let out a moan and lifted up onto her toes.

Snip. Snip. Yank. He cut the sides of her panties then pulled them up through the front of her shorts. She wobbled but Axel placed his arms on hers to stabilize her. She was getting heady from all this attention.

"Better." The vice president whispered. "Open."

She obeyed and he rewarded her by stuffing her panties into her mouth. The scent of musk strong and the flavor of her own arousal was on her tongue.

The vice president ran his hand along her stomach and then up toward her breasts. He cupped them and kneaded her flesh. She tilted her head back as a muffled moan came from her. His thumb and forefinger soon found her hardening nipples. He proceeded to pinch and twist them slightly. She closed her eyes and lifted her hands to put them on his shoulders.

She was met with resistance. Axel continued to restrain her. Axel's lips kissed the back of her neck and then toward her shoulder. She groaned feeling her arousal kicking up further. It was so much more tender than before.

Axel's body pressed against hers and she could feel his erection in the small of her back. She pushed back against it, and he laughed. His mouth found her earlobe and he nipped at it. The pulling on her nipples by the vice president got harder. As she leaned back into Axel, the vice president stayed in place. It made the pinches all that much tighter.

The button of her jeans popped. She opened her eyes to see the vice president sliding the zipper down. His hand slid into her jeans and cupped her cleft. "Nice." He commented finding she had shaved.

"Tight too," Axel added before he nipped at her neck causing her to squeal.

She slipped her legs farther apart offering the vice president more room. One of his hands was pulling at a nipple. The other hand rubbed against her sex. She moaned loudly into her panties. She was losing her head as the two men were driving her insane.

"What does CS stand for?" the vice president asked as he rubbed her sensitive, slick folds.

She mumbled an incoherent response and the two men laughed. She didn't know. The president hadn't told her.

"Cock sucker," Axel whispered into her ear and she felt her knees go weak.

The two of them laughed at her again. The vice president plunged two fingers into her sex and she again felt her legs give out as she whimpered.

"I bet she is." The vice president said as she lowered his head to kiss the other side of her neck.

She was drowning now. She was surely losing it as the two men assaulted her senses. Each of them bit kissed and sucked on her neck. Axel took over pinching and massaging her breasts while the vice president began to drive his finger in and out of her pussy.

She was rolling her hips and gasping for breath. She wasn't sure how long she could handle this sort of attention. She felt his fingers wiggle within her, in and out, as if searching for that spot. She eagerly, hungrily returned by humping back at him. It was the most vulgar display ever but she couldn't help herself. They were making her desperate.

Then the hands, the mouths, everything was gone. Sarah could feel her hips still moving as she whimpered. She opened her eyes confused. Where had they gone?

The two men now stood in front of her eyeing her. "What is your name?" The vice president asked as he pulled the panties from her mouth tossing them into the trash.

"CS Sue." She responded without hesitation in a voice so husky she didn't recognize it coming from her. She licked her lips obviously hungry

"What does CS stand for?" The vice president pressed.

"Cock sucker." Her voice was soft and her cheeks turned bright red as she admitted what it meant.

"Get on your knees." The vice president's voice was gravely. He undid his jeans while she lowered to her knees.

His cock sprung free. His large hand gripped it at the base. "What is your name?" He asked again.

"CS Sue." She replied unable to take her eyes off his stiff erection.

CRACK.

She was flung to the side. She saw stars. She brought her hand up to her hot cheek and looked at the vice president with wide eyes.

"What is your full name?" he growled while he stroked himself before her. The head of his cock glistened from the pre-cum.

"C-c-cock suck-ucker Sue." Her voice trembled.

He reached behind her head. His fingers coiled into her the hair at the base of her skull. He pulled her head toward him. Her mouth opened just in time for him to force his cock past her lips. He kept going. She didn't have time to prepare. His cock drove in deep and hard.

He hit the back of her throat and she gagged hard. Spittle dripped out of the corner of her mouth. He held her there. The vice president, with the hand on the back of her head, turned to Axel, "She can take it deep eh?"

"Once she's warmed up." Axel agreed.

With two fists of her hair, the vice president pulled her head back off his cock. However, it was only enough for her to get air in through her nose. "Breathe." He prompted. She did as she was told.

With a buck of his hips, he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. The tip of his dick teased her throat causing more and more saliva to flow from her mouth. It dipped down her chin and dampened her shirt.

"Ahhh that's it." He praised as he pushed her head in time with his thrusts. His cock would propel forward and her head would be pushed to meet it. When he withdrew, he would pull her head back. She was getting used to the rhythm.

The prospect stood off to the side watching as the vice president fucked her face.

"She's tight you said?" The vice president was keeping a slow pace while he spoke about her kneeling before him.

"Yeah, Chuck let me get some earlier. After he did of course." Axel responded.

The vice president laughed. He pulled her face back and looked down at the mess she was. Snot dripped from her nose. Tears had welled and fallen staining her cheeks. There was so much saliva. He used his thumb to smear her snot and tears into the spit. "What is your name?"

"Cock Sucker Sue."

She was rewarded with a fierce thrust of his cock into her throat. She gagged hard placing her hands on his thighs to brace herself. "She's obedient." The vice president complimented as he thrust faster and deeper.

12