Sweet Butt Ch. 02: Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not a big fan of sloppy thirds." The vice president further added holding her head in place with his cock buried so deep her nose was deep into his pubic hair.

"I'm sure she will be around often." Axel offered.

"Look at me Cock Sucker," The tone the vice president used was one of affection. It was mocking.

She lifted her tear-filled eyes toward him as her lungs began to burn.

"I'm not going to fuck you since you got two cocks already today." He explained. "But you're a good cock sucker I see and that I can't pass up."

She gurgled as pressure built in her head.

"First thing tomorrow though, I want your cunt. Do you understand?"

She gurgled. He laughed. He pushed her head back off his cock. A line of drool connected her lip to his cock as she gasped for breath. She had never been so thankful to breathe in her life.

"Cock sucker!" He barked.

Her dazed eyes focused on his face. "Yes Sir?" her voice was so raspy.

"What do I want from you tomorrow?" The vice president pulled her face down on his cock again holding it for a moment before pulling her back holding her hair.

She continued to pant, "M-m-my pussy."

CRACK. If possible, it hurt more when her head couldn't move. He held her firm when he slapped her on the other cheek. Her face burned.

"Try again."

This time he pumped her head over his cock a few times pushing her farther. His cock went deeper with each inward motion. She was getting dizzy.

"Cunt." She stated once he let her get a breath. "My." She inhaled. "Cunt." She exhaled.

He laughed. "This is good training." The vice president complimented.

He grabbed her hair by her ears and held her head still. He pumped his cock in and out of her throat while groaning. She held her eyes closed and willed herself not to throw up while her throat was assaulted by the long thick cock of the vice president. She felt every veil slide over her tongue and dip into her throat.

He grew thicker. His body tensed. Then the first glob of warm cum landed on her face. It missed her eye by a hair. Another shot covered her right eyelid. Another went up her nose. A few more ropes of jizz sprayed her face.

When he was done, the vice president fell back against the desk. He let her head go and he gasped for breath. He looked to Axel, "Remind me to compliment Chuck on his naming ability."

The two of them laughed while Sarah, or well, CS Sue knelt trembling. She was drunk on endorphins. She was high on sexual arousal. She looked from one and then the other covered in the vice president's semen.

They laughed harder at her. "Take orders, go to the bar, bring them back to the tables. There, you're trained." The vice president began to pull his pants up.

CS Sue remained kneeling. She looked to Axel then. His erection clear through his pants. He looked down noticing it too and shrugged.

The vice president caught the exchange and took her face in his hand. She looked up at him. "Hungry little cock sucker aren't you?"

She didn't respond as the way he held her face it was hard to do so.

"If you're a good girl and make the customers happy maybe, just maybe, you can get some Axel dick again." The vice president looked to Axel. "If he wants it."

Axel made not gesture either way. He just grinned.

CS Sue whimpered.

"Now go, your shift started fifteen minutes ago." The vice president pushed her back and she nearly fell over. She looked around for something to wipe her face.

"Go!" he barked at her.

She jumped. Turning, CS Sue made her way out of the office. She was acutely aware of the cum across her face and in her hair. He was even more aware of her swollen needy sex rubbing against the denim of her freshly cut jean shorts. The cool air danced over the exposed flesh of her ass and the bottom swell of her breasts.

If she didn't look like sex served up on a platter, she wouldn't know what did. She walked out into the filling bar. It was going to be a busy night, she could feel it.

12