All Comments on 'Sweet Caroline'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
size14shoesize14shoeover 12 years ago
Who refers to his cock in 3rd person?

Like his cock was separate from himself or something.

Interesting storyline however having anticipated Morgan taking care of Danny when he got out, I experienced a let down when that was taken care of by someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As Always

As Always...your stories are wonderful..Thank You For Sharing Your Creativity!

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Wonderfully Perfect Story

If the love story is TOO perfect, the "singleness" of your bio (whether by human act or stroke of fate) seems to add a touch of pain to the telling.

tastethejuicetastethejuiceover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you for another great story, there was a couple of time I found it hard to fathom out who was talking BUT I loved it anyway. Keep up the excellent work and I am looking forward to your next effort.

Peter

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TO BELIEVE THEY EVER COULD

touching while in coma leaves the mind to repair. TK U MLJ LV NV

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Come on "shoe", give us a little break here!

Quit being so damned pissy about everything. You're better than that! The man gave us another good little love story and you know it! Cheers.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 GOOD TIMES NEVER WERE SO GOOD

but life fights on and miracles do occur, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NICE LITTLE STORY

of cops in cahoots with crime bosses....wonder...does this still go on...I would say most likely knowing how certain people get away with things....love the way the crooked cop was dealt with....similar to the concrete boot.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...