All Comments on 'Sweet Cousin Candi Cane and Me'

by MrJack

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lisasmurflisasmurfabout 15 years ago
your one of the better writers here

yes like most of your others tails marked with a red H sure

you've done it again BUT BUT you left me hanging is she impregnation ? I hope there a chapter TWO cumming!

lisasmurflisasmurfabout 15 years ago
your one of the better writers here

yes like most of your others tails marked with a red H sure

you've done it again BUT BUT you left me hanging is she impregnation ? I hope there a chapter TWO cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Candy canes ARE sweet

Sweet story about a tasty treat!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3about 15 years ago
Please continue

I would love to read another chapter or two of this story. With all of the "Murphy's Law" references, I kept expecting them to get caught and, finally, for you to tell us that she had become pregnant, thus prematurely ending the pussy-bilities of future suspense in further chapters. Thank "Murphy" you didn't go there too early, but please don't forget these characters and the pussy-bilities that you have provided for their futures! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just what you would expect from this loser

he couldn't finish stories on the other site and so far he hasn't finished any here either. what a waste of our time and the sites space. all his stories need to be deleted and he needs to be banned from every erotic stories site around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

the bit about the apartment was wasted words. had no bearing on the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shaved pussy

men under 50 are such wimps today. A woman intimidates them, they want a little girl. A woman recently wrote an article that men today aren't manly. they want a take charge man to take care of them when ready to marry, but there are none! I laughed my ass off, women libbers have been de masculinizing men for 40 years wildly successfully. It bit them in the ass, there are no men out there. They are all wimps at least under 50.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A breathless and hurried tale, with barely credible plot. Are all US youngsters that promiscuous? Some side tracks and loose ends that detract from its potential impact. I suggest it needs a full edit and re-shape with a fuller ending to make it really work. And perhaps a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous