Sweet Cousin Candi Cane and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right there in the center of Candi's vaginal mound was a clit that had blossomed with puberty. Her puffy outer pussy lips could no longer hide the flowering clitoris within their swollen folds. The clit protruded out from her mounded slit. This clitoral jewel was the diamond atop a glorious pubic setting.

If Candi wanted a pussysucking, then damnit that's what my sweet girlie girl would get! My fingers spread her feminine folds wide and my mouth attacked the treasure within. I knew I might be eating a little too roughly, but my pussy hunger demanded action. My lips closed over the warm, sweet clit and I savagely sucked, licked, and kissed. Just as the girl had done to my cock, I tickled and teased, I bit and chewed, and I pulled and tugged. Candi's hips wiggled and her moans intensified.

My frantically flicking tongue licked up and down then it twirled around and around Candi's clitoral protrusion. Suddenly, the exploring mouth-cock disappeared into a sticky wet hole. With my tongue cupped to stiffen it, I explored this steamy, tropical cavern.

Once upon a time, Candi's pussy had a limited amount of vaginal moisture. Now, with pubic awakening, her feminine body was producing moisture in abundance. I licked and lapped the moisture as my tongue delved deep and circled around. Candi was softly squealing.

I slowed down my carnal pussy attack. We were going to be late anyway, so what's the hurry? I went back up to Candi's lips for another round of mouth fucking and kissing. I loved my cousin's sweet lips! I went down for another round of tit sucking. I loved my cousin's tits! And then, I went on down for another round of pussy eating. My hands played, my mouth sucked, and my tongue licked. Oh god, I loved my cousin's pussy like crazy!

Candi was pushing my head away, but I paid her no mind. I was lost in a frenzy of pussy eating excitement. A hand slapped my face and a feminine voice was speaking. "Damnit Chris, don't make me cum with your mouth!" the voice irritably intoned. "I want to cum with your big cock inside my wet pussy! And mister, you'd better be fucking me pretty damn soon!"

Reluctantly, I pulled away but then Candi forcibly pushed me to my back again. For a girl in a hurry to get fucked, she was now taking her own sweet time getting there. She had me on my back and again had my cock inside her mouth. Her tongue was circling my cockhead with darting, twirling fervor. Her slippery lips sucked greedily. Her head bobbed up and down on my hard, pulsating shaft.

In these past few months my cousin had not only blossomed into young womanhood, she had also become the best cocksucker I'd ever known! God, I do believe she loved my cock as much as I loved her pussy! But, hell no, that couldn't be possible!

Deciding to test my theory, I asked my cocksucking cousin, "Candi, how much do you love my cock? I bet you don't love it as much as I love your pussy!"

Candi stopped sucking and looked at me with a puzzled stare. We might be parked outside an educational institution, but this girl was in no mood for a pop-quiz. "Why Chris, you know how much I love your cock!" she answered irately. "Haven't I told you time after time that your cock is my favorite plaything in this whole damn world? And mister, I 'do' love your cock as much as you love my pussy!"

I grabbed the girl into my arms, pulled her atop me, and kissed my sweet Candi's lips with gleeful joy. I winked mischievously and whispered wickedly, "But cousin dear, that's just not 'pussyable'!"

Candi had been a straight-A student all through high school. The quick-witted girl easily caught on to my play on words. She joined in on the word game, "Well mister, 'pussyable' or not, I know something that is totally 'fuckable'!"

Suddenly, this sexy young lady sprang to her knees, spread her pussy lips wide, and impaled her dripping wet cunt onto my engorged cockshaft! Hot-damn, every inch of my thick, hard meat disappeared inside her moisturized hole!

I guess the cock-hungry girl must have forgotten all about the fact that she had not yet lost her virginity. Thunder and pouring rain muted the sound of her piercing scream as her hymen was split apart.

Right then and there I was afraid my cousin might want to pull away and stop. I quickly discovered my fears were unfounded. Ignoring the discomfort, Candi's demanding sexual passion persevered. Staying on the ride she'd paid for with her virginal blood, she rode me hard and she rode me wet.

There's nothing in this world quite like natural female vaginal lubrication. Candi's adolescent maidenhood now had it and damn-well was going to use it! Her feminine body released a torrent of female fluids to aid in penile penetration. Her moisturized wetness greased the elongated intruder buried inside her vaginal cavity with slippery liquid lubricants.

The girl began bouncing. She bounded up and down, up and down. Candi's pussy was so soaking-wet I could feel the hot moisture running down the length of my swollen shaft and bathing my pubic skin!

Candi was moving slower now. Oh damn, she was moving too slow! Her tight young pussy was squeezing my engorged cockshaft as it glided effortlessly up and down my slippery pole. My rigid rod was a throbbing hunk of meat begging for the blissful oblivion of orgasms.

With time meanderingly too slowly, I was beginning to believe that this bewitching girlie-girl cousin of mine was deliberately prolonging the sweet agony leading to orgasmic release. As Candi kept on fucking me, I silently asked myself, "How much time has passed? Was I going to look at my watch? No, I wasn't. I had better things to do. With my full cooperation and consent, my sweet cousin was screwing me into a state of crazed madness?"

Finally, the girl decided to quit playing games. Damn-it-to-hell, it was time for some serious fucking! I dug my fingernails into Candi's ass and steadied her as she began to ride in earnest. Her beautiful teen tits swished and swayed to the rhythm of her energetic upward and downward thrusts.

Candi started cumming. I felt the warm spray of her feminine cum as it bathed my cock and my pubic area. This sweet cousin of mine bounced up and down on my erection in a wild fit of orgasmic surrender. Rain beating on the roof of the car muted her orgasmic squeals and screams.

I was squealing, too! My mind told me it was time I let my horny cock blow. My pulsating penile shaft summoned forth the seminal juices that were churning and boiling inside my testicle sack. The pressure had been building to the bursting point. The dam holding back my pressurized cock-cream collapsed and streams of steaming, liquefied male-milk shot out with incredible orgasmic force!

Candi whimpered and cried when my hot cream began to fill her vaginal void! Another orgasm rocked her teen body and made it shudder. She continued bouncing on the meaty shaft buried deep inside her pussy.

My wondrous cousin's tight pussy muscles were squeezing and milking my cock in an attempt to consume every last drop of man-milk. My stiffened erection was now lubricated with both pussy juice and cock cream. Candi rode this slick, slippery shaft with energetic zeal. She was cumming again and I was, too!

The two of us, cousin lovers, surrendered to forbidden lust and love. We joined our hearts and bodies in glorious orgasmic enchantment. Wicked sinfulness, or not, we two were lost in a world of sweet obsession!

Candi and I trembled blissfully as the last of our orgasms consumed our hearts, bodies, and souls. When the last of our sexual energies had been expended, we fell into an exhausted embrace. Our breaths were labored but our hearts beat as one. We two were completely oblivious to the world outside our own little world of orgasmic afterglow.

Lightning bolts streaked across the sky. Claps of thunder awakened us from our blissful stupor. Jumping up, we quickly dressed and then climbed back into the front seat. I reached into my book bag and pulled out several paper napkins. Holding them out the window, I let the rain wet them enough so that Candi and I could clean our cummy, virgin-bloodstained loins up a little bit.

Taking out several more dry napkins, I handed them to Candi, winked, and teasingly said, "Here, you'd better put these between your pussy and your panties. You don't want to be leaking cum all over the classroom floors!"

Candi smiled, but followed my advice. With merriment in her voice she said, "Chris, I wonder if I'll be the only college freshmen girl with a pussy full of cum this morning? I do know a few girls who are almost as cock crazy as I am."

I couldn't resist teasing my sweet cousin, "Oh yeah, why don't you get me a list of their names and numbers? I love freshman girl pussy!"

My usually mild tempered cousin snapped heatedly, "No siree, I won't do it!" Pinching me, she temperamentally added, "Mr Senior Man, if you want a freshman girl to fuck, then you just fuck me! When we get home this afternoon, then you can have another whack at my freshman pussy!"

I kissed Candi and spoke jubilantly, "Babydoll, this sounds like a fine plan to me! Yes girl, I do believe your plan has great 'pussybilities'." Smiling devilishly, I added, "Miss Freshman Lady, you have the bush between your legs and I have the bushwhacker between mine!"

Turning the key, the reliable old Ark's engine sparked to life. I pulled out from the sheltering seclusion of the trees and found a parking spot in the Student Parking lot. I decided to walk Candi to her freshman class in case she might be in trouble for her tardiness. I could say she's late because we had car trouble. Because of Mr Murphy's laws, this would be, in part, the truth.

After Candi and I sneaked in a goodbye kiss, I sped over to my senior class. No questions were asked about my tardiness. The rest of the school day passed uneventfully. Several times during the day my mind wandered off into thoughts of a sweet teen pussy I wanted to get my hands on again.

When the last bell rang, I ran to the the Ark and waited for Candi. Within minutes, I saw her sprinting toward the car. She ran to the passenger door, threw it open, and scooted inside. The yellow, short-skirted summer dress hiked up far onto the girl's thighs. She made absolutely no attempt to pull it back down. Hell, this was fine with me! My cousin's legs weren't all that long, but they certainly were seductively sexy.

Driving to a fast-food drive-in window, I bought some ice cream cones for the two of us then I parked under a shade tree so we could sit and enjoy this after-school treat. Candi and I had a pleasant talk about our first day of classes. She and I were comfortable with each other whether we were talking, laughing, or just saying nothing at all.

"Hey Candi, I wanted to run something by you," I said with a serious tone. "A friend told me today about a small, two-room, basement, studio apartment his grandmother has for rent. Its not much, but the rent is cheap and its near campus. Honey, if we pool our resources, I bet we could get it together. The bad news is; it only has one bed. Babydoll, do you think you might want to share the bed with me as roommates?"

Before giving the girl a chance to answer, I added a quick caveat, "Of course now, whether you want to live with me or not, there is the question of our parents. If we spring a roommate surprise on them, they might suspect that there will be something more going on with us than just being platonic cousins!"

"Oh silly man, of course I want to live with you!" Candi exclaimed. "As for our parents, our mothers are not only sisters but they are very intelligent women. Mister, for your information, I don't think they will be a damn bit surprised by our screwing around! They will probably be all for it, as long as we don't get pregnant."

Sweet Candi unbuckled her seatbelt, kicked off her sandals, and twisted around on the long bench seat. This playful young minx placed her barefooted feet right into my lap. She twisted a little more and her toes began digging into the crotch of my pants. With her tongue licking around and around the head of her drippy ice cream cone, she winked and wickedly teased, "Chris, can you think of anything we could 'pussyably' do to have some fun?"

Obviously, Candi too had been thinking about the events of our morning's sexual escapades. I tickled the feet that were stimulating my cock to heightened erection. My hand began running up the length of soft legs. With a smiling voice, I answered, "Cousin dear, I suppose I can come of with a few 'pussybilities' for fun."

My wandering hand continued its journey up the girl's tantalizing, silky-smooth legs. My fingers were on a quest to reach a pair of pink panties. But, wait, what the hell! We were not in school, but I quizzed Candi, "Hey young lady, where in the hell are your panties?"

Candi giggled and laughed. She spoke mischievously. "My panties are in my purse," she answered. "I had a strong suspicion my horny old cousin might want to pull them off of me, so I decided to just save him all the aggravation. That old cousin of mine just hates it when he has to dig around through panties to get to a pussy! Besides, my cunt is not dripping cum anymore. And Chris, it won't get cummy wet unless you'd like to fill it up again!"

Right there in the restaurant parking lot, I grabbed my bewitching cousin and kissed her. I didn't give a good-goddamn-shit who saw it! My pussy-hungry hand closed around this teen girl's vaginal mound and squeezed tightly. Several fingers sank deep into her warm, wet cunt and explored to its deepest depths.

I pulled on Candi's legs and her upper body fell back flat on the bench seat. I pushed her dress above her waist. Her naked ass was lying on my right thigh. There before me lay exposed the glorious magnificence of my girl's sweet pussy. The fingers of my right hand massaged the protruding puffy pussy mound. Gently, I tugged her thin, curly pubic hairs.

Several of the fingers of my left hand were buried inside the girl's vaginal cavity. Pussy juices coated my fingers and ran down onto my pants. Candi moaned and thrust her hips wildly. Her trembling voice spoke, "Oh Chris, oh my god, I've daydreamed about fucking you again all day!" With a beseeching tone, she added, "Oh god Mister, I don't think I can wait until we can get home! Chris, can we...is there any way we can fuck now?"

People don't fuck in public parking lots! I believe there is a word for such unconventional behavior. If my perverted memory served me correctly, Agoraphilia means 'arousal from having sex in public places'. Damn, this sexually aroused girl was asking the impossible! Well, maybe she wasn't.

Without answering Candi's question, I turned the key and the Ark's engine came to life. The car moved about 100 feet. I maneuvered the mammoth beast into an extremely narrow, seven foot wide opening between a long dumpster and the blank wall of a warehouse. I turned the key and the engine died.

With lighting speed, Candi's summer dress flew off and her lacy bra did, too. She rapidly stripped my shirt from me and I scooted over to the middle of the seat. As I unbuckled my belt, the girl was pulling off my shoes and socks. As soon as my pants were unbuttoned and unzipped, the horny girl grabbed them and forcibly jerked them off.

Unbelievably, here we two were, for the second time this day, naked as jaybirds in a place that was not completely safe from peering eyes! Hell, we didn't have to be completely unclothed to fuck and we for sure shouldn't be nude in a place so close to public display! What if someone saw us? If Candi and I were suffering from the symptoms of Agoraphilia, then so be it. Whatever the reason, this dangerous temptation of fate added an element of erotic sexual stimulation!

I knew for damn certain that my cock was throbbing wildly with sexual excitement! The swollen, blood-racing, blue veins were engorged with orgasmic anticipation! God, if I didn't get this stiffened fella inside Candi's sweet pussy pretty damn soon, it might explode!

Candi must have been having the same sense of orgasmic urgency. She pulled my hips to the edge of the seat and mounted me face to face. I felt her hot pussy juices dripping on me even before she impaled her cunt onto my rigid cockshaft. Every inch of my meaty manhood disappeared into a bottomless vaginal void.

Remorse tinged Candi's voice as she quietly whispered, "Oh Chris, I'm sorry, but this is going to have to be a 'quickie'. I can't wait for cocksucking or pussysucking foreplay. I want to fuck you now!"

Yet, for some unexplainable reason, she didn't fuck me! Sweet Candi sat with my cock buried inside her pussy and she didn't move. For a girl who was in so much of a hurry to get fucked, she was acting mighty peculiar! I was beginning to wonder about whatever happened to her insistent plan for a 'quickie'.

Candi slumped forward until her satiny-soft nude breasts were pressed against my unyieldingly-hard muscular chest. Her arms went around my neck and her lips kissed mine. She kissed me again and again. Finally, she laid her check against mine. Soft, warm tears escaped from her eyes and dripped on my shoulder.

I held my sweet cousin in silent wonder. I suppose there's no rational accounting for what goes on inside a female's mind, but I knew for damn sure what goes on inside a guy's head! I had my horny cock inside the steaming wetness of a tight young pussy. My throbbing manhood was drowning in a vat of volcanic vaginal lava and I needed orgasmic relief. I needed to get fucked!

After a minute or so, Candi's voice began whispering, "Chris, I feel so happy when I'm with you like this. It hurt when I gave you my cherry this morning and I'm still a little sore, but oh god, I love the feel of your manly erection inside my pussy! I swear, when we're still like this, I can count your heartbeats as your blood races inside me!"

I was too overwhelmed with lust and love to response. I think Candi understood. She kissed me, giggled, and naughtily said, "I guess I'd better shut the hell up and fuck my cousin!" With a sly wink, she added, "He's a big boy with a big cock, but I know he can get very impatient when he wants some pussy. I imagine he's about ready to get fucked!"

Passion filled words gushed from my mouth. "Yes Dearie, you sweet little cockteaser," I hastily replied. "If you don't shut the hell up and fuck your cousin right now, he might just throw you into the backseat and rape that dripping wet pussy of yours!"

Candi giggled again, but she began moving her hips. I helped as much as I could. Each of my hands grabbed a mature ass cheek. The girl's meat-hungry pussy and my cunt-starved cock began working together as a tandem team in a race toward orgasmic oblivion.

Even though she was new at it, my cousin could fuck! Well, so could I! Once again Candi's female instincts instructed her body to release a torrent of slick feminine moisture. She jumped up and down on my slippery-wet cock. I thrust the rigid rod in and out of her pussy. My vaginally-lubricated shaft effortlessly slid in and out of her juicy, saturated moistness.

Minutes passed as a blur. Was it two minutes, five, ten, or more? We two had no idea how long we could make this heavenly joy last before achieving orgasmic rapture. Even though we each wanted this to last forever, we fucked feverously!

Whimpering screams and whining wails reverberated within the Ark as we began to orgasm together. Our bodies shuddered and shook as a giddy, intoxicating glee joined our hearts and bodies in earth-shattering ecstasy. Imprisoned male and female cum escaped its pent-up confinement by spurting and squirting freely.

At last, time came and ended this euphoria of carnal joy. Candi and I sat still panting for breath. Again, minutes passed as we held each other in silence. A cunt and a cock were still locked together with no plan for separation. My slowly shrinking manhood was absolutely contented to stay and take up permanent residence inside the cozy abode of my cousin's womanhood home.