Sweet Cousin Candi Cane and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candi's hips moved ever so slightly. The lubricating combination of cum cream and cunt juice inside her still-hot pussy squished against my fuck-ravished cock. Unbelievably, this heated whirlpool bath of erotic moisture halted my shaft's downward shrinking spiral! Incredibly, this rod of meaty muscle began to stiffen once more!

Why, I knew had no hope in hell of being able to achieve another fully engorged erection so soon! No way, no how, could this be happening now! But contrarily, I seemed to recall reading something somewhere about the resilient sexual stamina of youthful young men!"

Well, youthful stamina or not, I was getting another hardon! And, I wasn't the only one aware of it. Candi raised her head, looked at my eyes, and smiled. I guess the sexually-awakened young woman could feel the muscular shaft buried inside her body growing in size and stiffness!

Candi's eyes twinkled and her mischievous voice sang merrily, "Mister, is there any 'pussybility' that my cunt and I can be of service to you again?"

Hot-damn, this wondrous cousin of mine was a real firecracker of a woman! Here she was ready to go at it again. My swelling cockshaft had grown to about 98.6 percent of its pre-coital size and the cunt-heated erection was sizzling with a feverish, coma-inducing temperature of about 108.6 degrees.

I kissed the spirited young sparkler setting in my lap. "Lady, I can think of only one thing you might 'pussably' do," I answered. "How about you jiggle that pretty little ass of yours and ride my cock again? Let's see if we can set off some more fabulous fireworks!"

The girl was game, I'll say that. Without another word, she sprang up and down on my slippery erection and I thrust the rigid rammer in and out of her slick pussy. Here we were again, two lovers exploring the magical, mystifying world of sexual adventure. Oh, what a horny, happy team of explorers we were! Our quest ended with the discovery of a priceless orgasmic treasure. Our bodies joined again in a celebration of youthful lust and love.

As we two continued to glory in lust, love, and orgasms, an insistent thought attempted to insert itself into my consciousness. We had left for school so hurriedly this morning that I had forgotten my condoms. So far, three times this day Candi had taken a bareback ride on my seminal gushing manhood. I suppose it could be possible that one of my seminal swimmers could find its way up through my cousin's vaginal tunnel and worm its way into an egg. All hopes of avoiding impregnation might be lost if this was the time of the month when an ovulating egg could be fertilized with a vigorous, strong-swimming sperm.

With blissful sexual ecstasy stealing away my masculine common sense reasoning, I put all such thoughts aside so I could live in this glorious moment where my cousin and I were fucking. I suppose Candi's lust-imprisoned feminine mind was ignoring all impregnation threats too because her convulsing vaginal muscles were energetically milking my seminal reservoir dry.

Right before our delightful sexual amusement peaked, I thought back to the beginnings of this day. I reckon that old son-of-a-bitch Murphy and his Law had tried his best to waylay Candi and my plans for fucking today. But, this sexy young lady and I had kicked the bedeviling old fella's ass! Yeah, we'd kicked his meddlesome ass clear to hell and gone!

Just to prove our 'kick-ass' talent, Candi and I grunted and groaned, then we rejoiced and cheered as her cunt and my cock exploded in a fireworks display of orgasmic sparks and sparkles.