Sweet Dreams for a Dickgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie got a look like something occurred to her and pulled down her panties leaving her in only her black thigh high stockings.

"Let me show you a thought for our act," she said as she effortlessly brought her right leg up to touch the side of her face.

She was balanced on her left foot, her pussy exposed, her full, moist lips open and seeming to beckon me.

I understood what she wanted and stepped to her as she raised up en pointe, her right leg still in a perfect line, her torso bent.

I notched the massive head of my cock between her engorged lips and slowly teased an inch in and out, coating it with her fluids.

Sophie purred as she easily took that first bit of my penis inside her. She rotated herself on it just slightly holding my side just below my breast with her free hand for balance.

Suddenly she used that hand to pull on me, and several inches of my throbbing cock slid into her. She moaned as it entered her.

"Oh, so fucking good. You fill me so nice," she said as she hunched her hips on my dick taking another few inches.

I took hold of her elevated leg with my left hand and grabbed her juicy ass with my right. I stepped back slightly and pivoted her hips onto my cock causing Sophie to thrill in delight. As I rocked her back and forth I could see my dick getting wet from the coating of her erotic juices.

Sophie's core began to tremble as I continued to thrust her onto my cock. Weakened by her spasms she lowered herself from her tiptoes. One more firm thrust and she was fully seated on my dick, her wet, swollen pussy lips spread against the base.

I held her to me as she wiggled her hips a bit smearing her fluids across our crotches. Her trembling continued as her pussy adjusted to the fullness of her pussy around by hunching log.

When I was convinced she was ready I started a rhythmic pounding of her pussy pulling on her ass and thrusting my hips into her.

Sophie grunted with each thrust as I bottomed out in her. My pounding of her pussy would briefly raise her back on her tiptoes as she absorbed each thrust. She braced her raised leg against my shoulder freeing her hands, which she then used to hold me by the hips.

Together we threw our bodies against each other. Her pussy swallowed my cock down to the base and we slapped together with wet noises of passion with each cycle.

As we began to sweat through our exertions, Sophie gritted her teeth and I could feel her pussy tightening around my dick. She picked up the pace and intensity of her tugs on my hips wantonly seeking the rise and release of her sexual tension.

I picked up on her rhythm and added to her thrusts barreling forcefully into her, tightly grabbing the left cheek of her ass and sending her sex fluids splattering in all directions.

Suddenly Sophie began to shiver from the toes of her planted foot, up her calf into her thigh, overtaking her thrusting hips and causing contractions in the butt cheek I still held tightly in my hand, then up her torso and raised leg.

Her entire body was still spasming violently when she let out an unbridled scream that shook the walls of the apartment.

"Merde! I'm fucking cumming! Your fucking girl stick is making me fucking cum! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

So I did, as Sophie continuously released a flow of hot lava down my dick and onto my balls.

As Sophie recovered from her intense orgasm I leaned forward and wrapped my open lips around her sweaty, salty, puffy, right areola. I tickled her erect nipple with my tongue as I continued to caress around her areola with my lips.

My actions caused Sophie to hunch against my crotch in time with my gentle nibbles, triggering a tickling sensation around the very base of my cock that signaled my imminent orgasm.

I wrapped my arms around her capturing her leg still raised straight over her head and holding her tightly against me. I thrust maniacally into her with short jabbing motions. The tickling sensation slowly expanded from the base up my throbbing, shining shaft.

When the sensation approached the head of my cock I let out a feral roar and grabbed the flesh of her right shoulder and left ass cheek with all my strength.

I buried my dick as far inside her as I could and bellowed as hot semen exploded from me. The first shot continued for seconds unloading a constant stream of cum in Sophie's tight pussy.

I pulled back and threw myself into her again releasing a second shot. Sophie's pussy was now fully saturated and I could feels our mixed fluids leaking down the shaft of my cock.

After a couple more intense ejaculations I pulled smoothly out of her and shot several more healthy loads across Sophie's chest making them shine. Without a pause I dropped to my knees in front of her, my cock still leaking onto the floor.

I buried my face in her swollen, wet pussy and feasted. Our combined cream pie gushed from her pussy onto my face. I rubbed my nose and lips all around her pussy. I sucked her puffy wet lips between my own. I stuck my tongue inside her spasming hole getting my face as coated as I could.

As our orgasms wound down I helped Sophie gain her balance as I lowered her leg out of the splits then rose and nuzzled my slimy face into Sophie's equally coated chest. I slowly licked my cum off the inner faces of her firm, curvaceous boobs while we cooed in lazy satisfaction.

We sat on the sofa with Sophie's feet in my lap resting against my semi firm penis and I admired this beautiful little fuck machine. So delicate and innocent looking despite the remaining strands of cum liquefying on her round tits and the raucous fuck she had just thrown at me.

She lazily reached for the remaining joint she had rolled, lit it, took a deep drag and blew the billowing smoke to the ceiling. She handed the joint to me then lit a Gauloise. We passed the cigarettes back and forth until both were snubbed in the ashtray.

As I started to drift into a dreamy nap I felt Sophie's toes rubbing on my cock.

"Are you ready for the finale?" She asked.

Still wafting on the post-sex and hashish high I barely registered as she got up from the sofa and set to two armless chairs facing each other about a foot and a half apart.

Sophie placed her hands on the seat of each chair and gave a little jump. Slowly, she raised herself into a handstand and I marveled at strength and control of such a petit and sensuous girl.

As her boobs hung delightfully under her, Sophie raised her head to look at me and winked.

"Ever seen a sword swallower act?"

Now alert and catching her drift I stood from the sofa and moved to her. I stepped in front of her as my boner incrementally grew with each beat of my heart.

I held Sophie's ankles together as she found the tip of my penis with her lips and maneuvered it into her mouth. She tongue-bathed it for a few moments while taking deep rhythmic breaths.

Sophie's oral ministrations caused my 'girl stick' to strain and curve backwards appearing for all intents and purposes as a meaty, veiny sword.

Satisfied I was ready, Sophie slowly took the head of my cock deeper into her mouth. She made grasping motions with her lips crawling them up my shaft just below my cock head.

I could feel myself pressed against the back of Sophie's throat and she stayed there lazily sucking and lip-chewing on the first few inches of my cock. She bobbed with me at this depth pressing me repeatedly at the entrance to her esophagus.

Slowly, Sophie extended her tongue along the bottom surface of my cock. She then lowered herself on my raging erection, bending her arms and opening her gullet with a controlled swallowing action.

I felt the head of my penis penetrate the tight ring of her maw. It made a caressing sensation on my shaft as she gently brought it into her throat.

With my cock now lodged in her neck, Sophie's lips climbed further up its veiny shaft and she slowly swallowed again. Another few inches of my dick entered into her esophagus and the sensation of each turgid vein entering her throat was unreal.

Sophie continued this iterative process until she had swallowed her way to the very base of my cock. I looked down and saw her throat full of my cock, her lips distended to their max around my shaft.

Resting upside down in a handstand, her neck fully extended and filled with girl cock, Sophie continued to swallow me massaging and caressing the midsection of my dick in waves.

She the reversed the process, slowly raising herself off my cock, releasing her throat's hold on me rhythmically as she went.

In this way Sophie slowly ejected me from her gullet, my spit-sloppy shaft emerging from her still stretched lips. As I felt the head of my dick pop from her throat, she swallowed her accumulated spit and kissed my tip as it exited her mouth.

She raised her head as far as she could given her voluminous boobs hanging down into her face and gave me an evil grin.

"It's not a finale if you don't cum. Fuck me in the face now dick girl."

She took a few more rhythmic breaths and sucked my shiny dick back into her mouth. This time after she swallowed my cock head she smoothly glided the entire shaft through her esophagus until I bottomed out in one stroke.

As if to demonstrate that I need not worry about getting rough with her throat, Sophie started to flex her arms causing my cock to glide wetly in and out of her gullet.

Convinced she wanted me to get off on her as much as I did, and immensely turned on by this freakish spectacle, I grabbed Sophie's hips and used them to jack her up and down on my burgeoning cock.

Caught up in this wanton face fucking, Sophie let go and fully opened her throat to me. Rivulets of gooey slobber poured from her inverted maw as I bounced her up and down on me.

Sophie relaxed her arms allowing me to take her whole weight in my hands wrapped around her lithe hips. I now stepped away from the chairs and simply dropped her onto my dick as I thrust upwards into her drooling face.

Sophie's big boobs rubbed against my abdomen as I continued to grasp her hips throwing her down on my dick with fingers clasping like talons. The combined sensations, along with my deep hash trance and the fact that I was throwing a hot, sexy, big titted, French slut onto my massive angry dick triggered my orgasm.

I threw shot after shot of urgent cum into her gullet. Thrust after thrust, each terminating with the blast of a hot rope of cum as I felt her lips mash against the root of my thick fuck tool.

As I continued to cum into Sophie's distended esophagus I emerged from my dream to find myself with my hands gripping the sides Amy's head. In my unconscious state I had been using her ears like handles to throw her against my dick.

As in my dream, my dick was throwing voluminous wads of thick cum down Amy's throat. She passively took it all, her maw open to the smooth thrusting of my cock, my rough handling of her face, her nose mashed onto my abdomen.

With my spewing cock deep in her gullet, she looked like an anaconda eating a wild pig, jaw unhinged, and gasping my thick meat down and down into her gullet.

When she reached the base of my cock she looked up to see me awake and grinning at her exertions.

She started to laugh while still impaled on my dick. She continued to laugh as worked herself up off of my dick causing a ratcheting motion. Finally, my cock popped out of her throat followed by a gush of thick saliva.

Amy swallowed her remaining mouthful of spit and looked at me grinning, "Dreaming about Sophie again?

12